Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konohagakure Gates ( READ FIRST POST ) LV.3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:54 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"You'll find it will take a lot more then the destruction of Kumogakure to kill me. You will find that even these days, it is not easy to kill me." She wanted to continue talking to Kya, but the commotion at the gates drew her attention. It seemed that they had decided to raise an alarm for no reason at all. Kya had done nothing to provoke such a response, yet it was their initial reaction upon seeing her to run and hide. Typical. "Gate guard, cease this nonsense. Lady Kya and her companions are now under my protection. Should you wish to continue this charade, I will take it as a personal affront. And believe me, that is not something you want right now." As one final measure of her resolve, Toshiko clenched a single fist. All at once, the gates would begin to groan and rumble as the metal doors threatened to break off their hinges. The air with filled with a screeching noise as the gates fought to break free of their hinges. The entire section of the wall shook and cracked until she released her fist. All at once, the area around the gates would be calm once more like it had never even happened. "Begone before I drop the gates upon your insufferable heads. You have no reason for such foolishness."

Wandering Kage
                                                                            9 speed 7 strength
                                                                            550/550 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

PASSIVE:

• +1 to Doton Techniques (includes Jiton and Wu Xing)

• Can perform Jiton and doton with simple gestures.
                                                                            Blood of Iron: This allows the user to manipulate iron sand in the area around them that they unearth or create. This is heavier than sand techniques, and can be used to neutralize them with techniques. The amount manipulated varies by rank, and this amount is always with them, be it in a gold, in the ground below, or however. This amount cannot exceed the amount that is allowed to be manipulated at that rank. The speed of the sand is one higher than your speed if using hands to manipulate it, or your speed normally. It is as strong as you are as well.
                                                                            Genin: about 50 gallons
                                                                            Chuunin: 100 gallons
                                                                            Jounin: 200 gallons
                                                                            Sannin: 400 gallons

• The Control: Your own earth techniques can all instantaneously be converted into the metal element, which applies the one rank bonus (on metal) to them. Furthermore, all rock (excluding enemy-controlled earth) within ten feet of you can be converted into metal quite quickly.
                                                                            • Sticks and Stones: All large clusters of metal can be manipulated by simple body motions. All smaller clusters can be manipulated with your mind.
                                                                            • The Shift: A Wu Xing can manipulate the weight and size of metals. Because of this, they can change an outgoing projectile to be extremely large and heavy, or extremely light and only moderately sized. This can increase blunt damage, speed, strength, etc; it's up to your imagination. Obviously, smaller and lighter objects will be faster but will damage less upon impact.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:55 pm
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Mangekyo] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael sighed as the Mizukage spoke but then the other shinobi sttod in front of her. "Unless you have a letter from Lord Yumi or he tells me you are expected. That is my duty as War of the Four Horseman of Konoha." 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [200/200] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Speed-6 Strength-5
Quote:

Quote:

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:21 am
Mr. Popo
First rule about Mr.Popo's prison... Don't talk about Mr.Popo's prison." /// XXX /// Yamikonton - Divine Beast/// Jounin /// Sage Class
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

The small, large eyed man would remain quiet throughout all of the bickering. People seemed to not understand how to communicate these days. It was power this. My power that. There was enough flaunting of cojones that Mr.Popo wondered if he was back in The Gallows before the weakest finds themselves in a rather... uncomfortable position. "I still got the biggest..." Mr.Popo said to no one in particular as he reached into his vest and pulled out the fattest rolled up paper of mary jane, proceeded to light and inhaled.

Four people... he didn't know. But two, he did. Toshiko and Lucius. He wondered just why the tension was pointed to everyone but the threat that appeared before both the Mist and Konoha. Coming to the side of Michael was yet another individual that he did not know. It seemed like he was aligning himself with their village but, once again, wasted energy for reasons unknown on each other, still seemed nonsensical even as the world started to get wondrously hazy. Even when he gates were attempted to bend, he worried not. One, because the gates had been crafted to their highest extent. Massive, massive power would be required to toy and manipulate them so freely. That, and there was a rather unfriendly beastie that would be awakened if it stirred by foreign hands any further. "And they say I'm the one that is trippin'." Mr.Popo said aloud, once more to no one in particular, before speaking up this time towards the group, "I am sure our dreadhead overlord-," He said waving his hand in an nonchalant manner, "-will be here shortly. Pop a squat and he'll addressing you soon Save the aggression for the things that threw the world into pooka-do-...asunder."

After his speech, or at least he thought he spoke, he looked briefly towards the inside of the village, as it seemed like chaos had entered. How he wondered given he had never left his position since Yumi temporarily moved him. An eerie smile appeared on his face, for no true particular reason, outside the thoughts of "training" more people in The Gallows, "Ah...good times."

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■□□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*) A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
• The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

IrIshInjun95

The Hero of Ferelden

-EM- Epic Muffi

TokenOfImpurity

Lady Apple White

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The man would let out a deep sigh, placing a palm to his forehead from the sheer...irrationality of the situation. Although Toshiko was an interesting sight, he figured her to be alive still; the collapse of a village didn't necessarily mean that all of its inhabitants just fell off the face of the planet. "I suppose it's been quite some time since we've last spoken, Toshiko. Suffice it to say, ever since I passed down my role as Shogun." He would take a couple steps forward, gaining a bit more insight into the situation around them. "But for now, we really don't have time to sit here and discuss the past. We need to speak to Lord Hokage about an event that may threaten the security of this entire continent. Using a Jounin relay will not suffice." He stood his ground, pressing the issue to nearly the point of breaking. "And if we're delayed here without the Hokage showing his face, you will soon leave me no choice. This information MUST reach him." That was a threat. A very passive-aggressive one, but a threat nonetheless.

Chakra: 400
Stats: 14/9
Jutsu Used:

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:39 pm
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Mangekyo] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael watched as the events unfolded and sighed. Knowing he had to return to the real him he looked at his new ally and then to Mr Popo. "You there if you really want to help me head back to Ichirakus. I will need all the help I can get. And Mr Popo I hope you can keep our guests entertained. I must take my leave now to allow me to fight fully" With that War disappeared in a puff of smoke returning to the fight at Ichirakus. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [200/200] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Speed-6 Strength-5
Panthers7

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:18 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Mr. Popo heard the threats from the man as he exhaled. To him he could not see it as any form of "warning". How can one, come before the gates with squad during the village's attack? Were they all death as they were blind? Sounds of citizen's screaming. Smoke billowing in the air. The sounds of jutsu be fired off resounding in the distance. Was this really the time to sit down, have a sip of tea, and converse when they were under attack...now. It's like an arrow in the knee while simultaneously getting tea bagged! " 'Da faque?" Mr.Popo said, if not coughed out as he lightly patted his chest. He'd pause for a moment, pretending as if he were listening before shaking his head, "Sorry... I thought I heard someone say something intelligent." He responded, clearly not amused by the threat. To him, this seemed like an attack. Very well coordinated and he hoped the manner in which they hocus pocus'ed themselves in, would be rectified by Yumi's ideas for a new defense system for his gates. Somehow people seem to just appear inside villages without going through gates. With the numbers before him and the method of attack posed against them, the splitting of the village powers was ingenious. If not intensely frustrating that even his ganja wasn't quelling his irritation. Maybe he should demonstrate the pecking order? But no rage, or rather bloodlust, was more intense than the man that landed rather roughly upon the gates beside him. The Hokage himself finally appeared after having been somewhat held back after a rather annoying conversation that he could not deal with at the moment and looked down to those below the gates

The large tank sized Uchiha was livid but not so much directed towards the group before him. He truly, wished nothing but peace for his village, but ever since his appointment in office he has had to clean up what the elder's created. It has always been a catch up game. Yet the moment he finally felt he was starting to get somewhere, betrayal and his village is getting attacked at once sent him back. Having the Mist come before his gates so conveniently, and speak as if they cannot see the place is under attack baffled him! He wanted to scream like a recently demon that has been restrained for too long, until his voice rocks the foundation of heaven and his fists shake sends quakes through hell. He no longer had to..."hide" himself from his wife. He held no kids to fear his true nature. He wanted to tear the world asunder to protect his village and the "family" he calls the shinobi of the Leaf. If death held an entity, it would not be black enough to see the darkness of his rage. But despite his fury, he'd silence Popo before antagonized his... "guests" further.

"As you can see...-" Yumi began, Slaughter the rabble... "-I cannot entertain your presence in my village at this time." Sodomize them with barb wires... "Someone... is hurting my people. I cannot sit and speak, while they are being harmed." Turn this world asunder. Bring Hell to Earth... "If you are not here to help, that is fine... We discuss this information that you hold in three possible locations. Bai Don, a mini village in the fire country, or the Fire Temple." Skull-f*** their corpses! "I apologize... for not being a better host. But if you are not here to help... please...." Yumi said, voice soft but full enough to be heard. His tone, would be polite considering. But there was a sense of urgency that showed he did not have time to dwell too long on them. In fact his body was positioned for the moment the situation was settled, that he could take off to help his villagers and see who was disturbing the peace he wished to keep.

His hazel eyes would almost be seen flickering as he awaited, apprehensively, for their response. Resisting in showing the power that was held behind them and the training he worked on to never utilize their abilities except for emergencies. So that he would not become like every other Uchiha that went into the path of darkness. Except his small attempts to calm himself were weakening to each scream of his people. Each drop of blood of Konoha shinobi being spilt. His home. His people. He had to protect them. Even if it resorted to becoming that which was birthed the moment his brother put a blade against him for the selfishness of power.

But for the time being, he'd hope the... polite request for denying them audience and the circumstances at hand, would deter them from further requests of his presence. If they held information, and truly weren't apart of the attack, then Yumi would hear them out with full attention at one of the three locations. If they couldn't send a simple messenger bird with the information that was held, it would be obvious that they can not relay it except from their mouths for fear of interception. But if they were in on it... that would be troublesome. He hoped it was the first option and they take their leave or help. He still doesn't know just how many opponents there were that managed to infiltrate his gates.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+2.50] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

IrIshInjun95

The Hero of Ferelden

-EM- Epic Muffi

TokenOfImpurity

Lady Apple White

Panthers7

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:57 pm

Mood: Normal
Thoughts: "Hmm...butterfly"
Chakra Pool: 295/295
Crush: No One ~
Ryo: Richer then you

User ImageSpeeding < < Theme Music

.::. Speeding, 'cause it feels good
To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary
I'm not slowing down. .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin ] ▬▬▬▬ [Kirigakure]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

While those that held higher positions in this matter spoke to one another Kasumo was off in her own world. Eyes the color of untouched water tracking a purple colored butterfly as it fluttered around in the air before her. Hearing the screams and explosions from within the leaf village but that noise soon blended in with the muffle of voices around her. if not given a reason to care about anything the sounds and images around her would blend into the empty void at the back of her mind. Like white noise. Compared to those around currently, Kasumo appeared to be so gentle even soft spoken but the female was anything but these things when it come down to combat. It came to a surprise to most but everyone was filled of their own little surprises. Enchanting eyes fluttering back and fourth as she watched the butterfly as it seemed to be putting on a dance of sort for anyone watching. Words that were spoken by the Hokage crept into her mind as she stop and turned to face not only him but everyone involved in this situation. "...." of course Kasumo said nothing but she head the words spoken by the massive man. Her eyes that glisten like stained glass turned towards her Mizukage in wounder of what she would do now. Pick on of these three places? Surely. If not then their reasons for even coming here would be questions and her goals halted.

.::. And when the record is done,
I'll put another one on,
Speeding 'cause it feels good, 'cause it feels good .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXBeautiful green eyes slowly looked down at the group standing near the Konohagakure Gates, slowly examining them as if to find out all they could about the people who could potentially be enemies against his village. Standing up from his sitting position atop one of the buildings off to the side Nobuyuki calmly dropped down, his hands tucked within his Kimono as he strode over to Yumi and the three others who were visiting from Kirigakure. He heard the tone of urgency in Yumi's voice as the male spoke about someone attacking his people, only causing the brown-haired male to raise an eyebrow slightly. He would normally help his own people but considering Dakota already has an RPC there he can't he knew that going there himself wouldn't be much help at the moment, going by the power he felt from the direction he would most likely be unable to hold up to his distant cousin Kleine. After a moment of looking at his Hokage, Nobuyuki spoke in his usual calm collected tone towards the man and guests. "If you wish to go assist them Yumi I can remain here and entertain our guests. Whilst I may no longer be Shogun due to Kleine forcibly removing me; I do know how to throw a killer party." Cracking a slight smile he couldn't help but throw a joke in to try and diffuse the somewhat tense situation he imagined was going to unfold soon. He could tell from the way Yumi's muscles moved and twitched that he wanted nothing else but to go assist his own Shinobi in the fight at the Ramen shop; so he figured the least he could do was offer his assistance to keep their guests company for a little while at least. His piercing gaze shifted over the group, taking in the appearance of the two woman for a moment before blinking and turning to look towards the man whom he knew as Kaisen; the Shogun of Kumogakure, or well Ex-Shogun of Kumogakure seeing as the place was currently in ruins.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                        Jounin ll Karnata Dynasty ll Taijutsu Class ll Midnight Affair ll Nen: 250/250

Techniques Used:

Stats
                                        • Speed: 14
                                        • Strength: 14

Passives
                                        • [BLOODLINE] NEN
                                        Nen is a form of natural energy, or Senjutsu. It scales with rank, just like chakra. Essentially, it is chakra that is amplified by the surrounding area and it vaccuums chakra from Sworn Foes.
                                        Gennin - 150 Nen
                                        Chuunin - 200 Nen
                                        Jounin - 250 Nen
                                        Sannin - 300 Nen
                                        Kage - 400 Nen

By deciding a Sworn Foe, you may absorb up to 25% of the chakra used by them in a battle. So, if they were to use 100 Chakra in a post, you will siphon 25 of that. You may switch Sworn Foes twice in one battle, and three times once you hit S rank. Nen appears as white-gold energy. It is visible when absorbing enemy energy or using Nen-based techniques (specific techniques within the bloodline). Daiten and Nen are both considered "chakra"; but NE from Sage Mode is not.
                                        • [BLOODLINE] NEN SENSE
                                        Midnight brawlers are capable of using their senjutsu energy to detect muscle movements, swelling chakra, and other such things generally seen from high level dojutsu. They can also detect pressure points and organs within someone's body, making their punches absurdly lethal.
                                        • [BLOODLINE] While battling your Sworn Foe (attacking, defending, dodging, etc) you have a +2/+2 base to both stats
                                        • [BLOODLINE] Your rank damage reduction is one rank stronger than usual; this makes you quite a tank at higher ranks, with most attacks unable to hurt you.
                                        • [CLASS] PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

Chuunin taijutsu classmen are immune to academy Jutsu damage
                                        Jounin taijutsu classmen are immune to Genin jutsu damage
                                        Sannin taijutsu classmen are immune to Chuunin jutsu damage
                                        Kage taijutsu classmen are immune to Jounin jutsu damage

Anything lower than that rank also applies.
                                        Panthers7

Lady Apple White

-EM- Epic Muffin

The Hero of Ferelden

Kashensu

Chaos_wolf12

Solarius flare

User Image

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The way Yumi acted was...distressing. Obviously, the man was under a lot of stress; quite some time ago, Kaisen had noticed the screaming, the plumes of smoke rising from the village. However...they all seemed to be originating from one point, meaning that the chaos was currently contained within one area of the village. Even if their conversation had gone for a little while, it would still have been possible for them to quell whatever dispute had erupted in that short time. "Hmm...we did come all the way here to speak to you. It would be a waste for us to turn around after all this time spent traveling." With a sarcastic shrug, Kaisen's mind flickered back to the near-instantaneous transport they'd taken to get from Mist to Leaf in less than a second. "Ehh...I guess. In the interest of solving this affair quickly, I'll assist your village just this once. But be warned, Yumi; I don't usually take well to weak Kage. I never have, and I never will." As Kaisen walked past Yumi into the village, his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan was already active. The area around them would seem to fall into pitch black night as he passed; Kaisen was a true patron of the night, and all that laid within. "The next time we speak, I expect your village to be under much better circumstances than a state of disrepair." As Kaisen stepped into the gates, he gestured to Yumi to follow. "Are you coming? I mean, it is YOUR village, right?" Before the man could respond, Kaisen had seemingly vanished; a true testament to the ferocious speed of the man he'd just recently met. But how did Kaisen know of him?

[Exit] - To Ichiraku Ramen Shop

Chakra: 400
Stats: 14/9
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:06 pm

When Yami presented himself before Kya immediately her eyes narrowed upon him. The boy wasa rogue from her village... and he dared show his face? What a brazen decision. Given that there was enough mist manpower just at the gates to put down Yumi and Yami all the same. Instead of worrying about what was going on in the village, Kya was mor concerned with how exactly she would go about snapping that idiots neck. Before she could physically harm him, however, Kya was interrupted by an impressive show of strength from Toshiko and words that were incredibly logical coming froma leaf shinobi. And then, following that... a living breathing logical fallacy presented itself. At the sight of Popo, Kya narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips. A thought bubble full of scribbles appeared beside her head. She would shoot a very disdainful glare to Kaisen and Lucius. Her time was being wasted completely and entirely. Leaf village be damned. She was only interested in the turmoil of Leaf, constant as it was, because her ninja were apparently involved. That led her to one of two conclusions. It was either a rogue element or it was Kech Mara. If it was the former she would stomp them out. If it were the former... than it would prove even worse for the leaf village. She only grinned as Yumi came and her red and black eyes always active, picked up on his tension. Kya cleared her mind and allowed her vibration sense to talk to her. Someone else was joining them. Someone physically able. Great. Before he arrived, however, she heard Kaisen echoing her disdain for weakness and chuckled at his accusation. As he walked, Kya acknowledged the arrival of Nobuyuki, the former shogun, with a scoff. He was unimportant at best now, and far less that worth his own weight in words. "I think Kaisen has the right idea. Kasumo, Kenpachi, Lucius. Let us go now and see about 'my' ninja." she would say as the shift applied to herself, boosting her speed as well and allowing her to speed to the battle. The words my ninja would come out sarcastically as she still had no reason to believe any mist ninja were there at all.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:04 am

Mood: Normal
Thoughts: "BATTLE!?"
Chakra Pool: 295/295
Crush: No One ~
Ryo: Richer then you

User ImageSpeeding < < Theme Music

.::. Speeding, 'cause it feels good
To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary
I'm not slowing down. .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Jounin ] ▬▬▬▬ [Kirigakure]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

Ears perking at the sound of her own name as she turned to look at Kya. "Okay!" she said a little to happily to actually be doing something and not listening to this 'he said she said' nonsense. Quickly Kasumo left her new found friend, Mr. Butterfly and joined her fellow shinobi but placed herself at the left side of Kya. Not staying this way for long as Kya and herself sped off towards the battle. Along with everyone else of course. Kasumo's body blurred as the speed in which she traveled was blinding. It all seemed 'off' if you asked her but they would go and see there 'mist' shinobi. [Exit]

.::. And when the record is done,
I'll put another one on,
Speeding 'cause it feels good, 'cause it feels good .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:16 am
User Image
Lucius Xerxes Ryukyu
Senju Uzumaki Mist Shogun

Lucius didn’t know whether to understand the position the Leaf was in or to feel annoyed. Earlier in his life he would have calmly handled the situation, but the slight amount of pampering he had received within the Mist had slightly changed him. He had become accustomed to the feel of being instantly acknowledged when he walked in a room, the anxious gestures and movements of nobles when he talked and walked by, as well as the occasional poison in his food. In regards to the attack on the Village, Lucius could clearly see the effects of the battle raging within the village. His thoughts quickly focused and came up with a response when a new person came upon the wall. He notoiced the Hokage as well as a previous Mist Shinobi. So he had changed sides, gone rogue. A sour look passed over Lucius’s face as he was meet with Kya’s gaze. It seemed her opinions on this matter were very much similar to his own. “I agree, after you Kya.” Lucius would lightly run after Kya In the direction that the fight was taking place in.

Chakra: 290-40+8=258
Speed: 6
Strength: 5
Techniques Used/ Techniques in Use

-[Extreme Flexibility: Can morph its shape using chakra.]
*Almost every morph takes [8] chakra to accomplish. If you pay [40] you can drastically increase the size of your blade, reaching up to a mile.

Strengths

Clan Perks
↪ Slightly enhanced perception due to their born-training of always needing to be aware and prepared
↪ All Fuuinjutsu can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield), seals, scrolls and barriers can also travel through organic and synthetic material
↪ the Uzumaki are very accurate when it comes to throwing projectiles for they often use them as the sealing points for their techniques
↪ By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (3 at genin, 5 at chuunin, 8 at jounin, 10 at sannin, 12 at kage). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage)
↪ +1 sealing

Bloodline Strengths
↪ Can use medical jutsu without handseals
↪ Can alter the trajectory of wood techniques once they've been used.
↪ Medical: You may learn Medical jutsu, and you can use jutsu for 10% less chakra. This does not apply to styles. This does not grant the Sealing Sub-Element.
↪ By inheriting the 'body' of the Sage of Six Paths, they also inherited his vitality and survivability. Because of this, their chakra is increased substantially. (+40)
↪ One With the Forest - No Cost
The user can turn their body into wood and even merge with their wooden creations. They can even turn their body into wood to use as the foundation for casting other Mokuton Jutsu, eliminating the need to use the ground to grown trees.

Ryo: 596,300

Solarius flare

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:23 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Yumi merely needed the acknowledgement that they understood before he was off. There were no further words said to him, as the Hokage sprung off the moment that the issue was resolved. Not to there to hear their little quips which made as little sense as that bratty child. He felt like one of hose Kage's that has been put into a position, that upon years after his father's reign, there was many things he had to clean up. A clean up process, that does not happen over a couple of months, when the "damage" done to the village was completed over a few years. If they even had a clue of what the finished project of Konoha was about to be, they would hold their tongues. But... let the rabble think his village was weak. Their dragon will be awake very soon.

[ Exit ]

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+2.50] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

IrIshInjun95

The Hero of Ferelden

-EM- Epic Muffi

TokenOfImpurity

Lady Apple White

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:32 am
User Image
User Image

She died suddenly, a heart attack taking her life.

Chakra: idek

Technique(s) Used

TokenOfImpurity

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:33 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxExit Stage Left. [Exit]

Wandering Kage
                                                                            9 speed 7 strength
                                                                            550/550 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

PASSIVE:

• +1 to Doton Techniques (includes Jiton and Wu Xing)

• Can perform Jiton and doton with simple gestures.
                                                                            Blood of Iron: This allows the user to manipulate iron sand in the area around them that they unearth or create. This is heavier than sand techniques, and can be used to neutralize them with techniques. The amount manipulated varies by rank, and this amount is always with them, be it in a gold, in the ground below, or however. This amount cannot exceed the amount that is allowed to be manipulated at that rank. The speed of the sand is one higher than your speed if using hands to manipulate it, or your speed normally. It is as strong as you are as well.
                                                                            Genin: about 50 gallons
                                                                            Chuunin: 100 gallons
                                                                            Jounin: 200 gallons
                                                                            Sannin: 400 gallons

• The Control: Your own earth techniques can all instantaneously be converted into the metal element, which applies the one rank bonus (on metal) to them. Furthermore, all rock (excluding enemy-controlled earth) within ten feet of you can be converted into metal quite quickly.
                                                                            • Sticks and Stones: All large clusters of metal can be manipulated by simple body motions. All smaller clusters can be manipulated with your mind.
                                                                            • The Shift: A Wu Xing can manipulate the weight and size of metals. Because of this, they can change an outgoing projectile to be extremely large and heavy, or extremely light and only moderately sized. This can increase blunt damage, speed, strength, etc; it's up to your imagination. Obviously, smaller and lighter objects will be faster but will damage less upon impact.

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff