Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:59 am
Rahenno

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪
♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫
KuramaThe IdolsGenjutsu

"No need to flex your muscles tough guy." It was cute to say the least, but power meant nothing to her unless people knew how to use it. If they were to fight someday, she had just gleaned his power and he had no clue what she could do, and would hopefully never have to learn. "I was just curious is all. I'm Chuunin here in the village and I was just looking to see if anyone needed a bit of help is all"

CP: 150
Speed: 3
Strength: 3
Ryo: 10325

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:35 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEscherXXNaginoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

••••••••••••••••//XXChakra Pool:100/100XX//XXRank: GeninXX//XXTaijutsu Class //XXRinneganXX////XXMorinagaXX//••••••••••••••••

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"Pain is what you make it."

Escher listened to what the chunnin had to say. He then thought for a moment and and turned back to Haruko. "Then spar with me, if you have the time." He said turning his body next. "I need to shake off the rust." He said simply, no emotion added, just wanted to see what he could do at his current level..

Ceaser Kashensu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 pm
Rahenno
yeah yeah, cheap shot, but im tired lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓴𝓸 𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓾
♠ ♡ ♣ ♢ ♤ ♥ ♧ ♦ ♠ ♡ ♣ ♢ ♤ ♥ ♧ ♦
SharinganSenjuWeapon Master
    Chuunin Konohagakure

"You sure you want to do this?" She held up a finger and pointed right at him. She then turned and walked away, realizing that she needed to get some other work done first.

CP: 175 - 20 = 155
Speed: 5
Strength: 4
Ryo: 1350

Name of Jutsu: Voices of Wrath
Rank of Jutsu: A rank
Jutsu's Element:
Jutsu Type:Genjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: No
Description: The caster of this Genjutsu first starts by pointing at the enemy nin, then once the enemy nin looks at them, the genjutsu is activated. Their head is then seemingly filled with hundreds of voices yelling at them, often criticizing them or laughing at them. This often confuses them or makes it seems like they are going insane, haunted by the spirits of the damned and those they have hurt. Can cause some form of paranoia.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael walked onto the training grounds and wandered around for a while before arriving at the area where the girl had killed herself. He looked around and just stared in awe at the power that girl used, completely annihilating half the forest.
Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra Points: 200

Requiemoftheloved

Ceaser Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

RequiemOfTheLoved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:34 pm
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

Cassidy walked along to the Forrest, she was going to start trying to train, even though she hasn't trained before. She was an older genin. But she was still determined to be a ninja. She stopped in her tracks looking at the mess. "Wha-What happened here?!" She fell to her knees and rubbed her eyes. Was this real?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:41 pm
RequiemOfTheLoved

IrIshInjun95

Chuunin Konohagakure

Haru clasped her hands together and faced teh sight where only days before someone had died. The mourning period was over, and it was time for the village to put old wounds behind them. "Mokuton: Birth of Dense Woodland" The once massive crater in the ground was quickly swallowed in a mass of twisting roots and tree trunks and the landscape reshaped it self into a massive forest once more. Haruko let out a sigh before turning to greet the chuunin who had walked in along with a new Gennin she did not recognize. "Hello" she said as she wiped a small line of sweat from her brow.

CP: 175 - 30 = 145
Ryo: 1325

Technique:

Mokuton: Jukai Koutan [Wood Release: Birth of Dense Woodland]
A skill where the user summons forth a great mass of woodland from the ground. This dense growth of woodland can roam around and constrict an opponent or even crush an opponent under its wake.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

RequiemOfTheLoved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:46 pm
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

"Hiya!" Cassidy ran over to the girl and gave her a hug. "I'm Cassidy and your A-M-A-Z-I-N-G" she smiled. "And hello kind looking sir!" She beamed a smile over. She was so excited. Real people! she had been alone her whole life. this is how people talk right ?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael looked over at the young genin and said. "A shinobi took her life here, sadly I did not know why, but I was there when she did." When the chuunin arrived and began fixing the forest he moved out of the way and when it was done he said. Hello, ma'am and young lady, I am Michael Draconiquis." He said with a bow.
Jutsu used:

Requiemoftheloved

Ceaser Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:58 pm
IrIshInjun95

Requiemoftheloved

Chuunin Konohagakure

Haruko straightened up and answered them "Nice to meet both of you, I'm Haruko Senju, a chuunin here. Nice to meet you Michael. And you are?" She absent mindedly ran a hand along her blades and waiting for the girl to answer her question.

CP: 175
Ryo: 5000

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:06 pm
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

"Oh! how rude of me!" Cassidy bowed and looked at the pretty girl and the man next to her. "Nice to meet you! I'm Cassidy Uchiha, From the village hidden in the leaves, One day I'll have people to love and protect, I'll be strong, and I'll kick a**." She smiled and threw her fist in the air. "I'll be like hachaaa!" as she swung her sword stick around her "and theyll be like Hiyaaa!" and she went to block. "It'll be awsome!" she had a childish goofy look on her face. "How old do I look? I love this game"  

RequiemOfTheLoved

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael wondered what was going on when the girl asked her age. "I would guess around eighteen nineteen. So what brings you to the forest y'all two ladies."
Jutsu used:

Requiemoftheloved

Ceaser Kashensu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:31 pm
    Chuunin Konohagakure

Haruko couldn't help but burst out laughing at Cassidy's words. The girl certainly was random, and it had been a long time since she had ever met someone so wild. "I was just get ready to start some last minute training for the Jounin Exams. I think I have a pretty good shot. If all goes well, I might even get you two in my squad." She turned to say a few words to Cassidy as well. "With an attitude like that, you'll go far." She held up her hand, giving her a thumbs up and a wide grin.

CP: 175
Ryo: 5000

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

RequiemOfTheLoved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:42 pm
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

"Micheal you're right! nineteen! " Cassidy laughed and twirled turning to Haruko

"Really? all three of us on a team?! That would be awesome, you can be my important people to protect!" She giggled and was excited. She ran over and gave Haruko a hug "I sure hope I'll go far, I have to get stronger then you two"
She then ran over to micheal and jumped on his back. "You are sooo tall" she laughed "I feel huge!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael smiled at the young girl and when she climbed up his shoulders he nearly fell over but caught himself by summoning his tail to catch himself. After stabalyzing himself and the young Uchiha before saying. "So you and me will be in the Jounin Exam together. If you don't mind me asking what are you exactally. I am a Jinton and of the Divine Beasts Clan as you can see by my tail."
Jutsu used:

Requiemoftheloved

Ceaser Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games