Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konoha Chatroom~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:26 pm
IrIshInjun95

Lol Irish, I'm not gonna say that I'm mad at you for bringing the heat to Ichiraku Ramen, but damn son, you ruined my dinner date gonk

Its been like two weeks of what feels like a court session...with NO RECESSES!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:49 pm
Cappey-San
IrIshInjun95

Lol Irish, I'm not gonna say that I'm mad at you for bringing the heat to Ichiraku Ramen, but damn son, you ruined my dinner date gonk

Sorry I had no clue they would come after me first. BTW do you have skype?  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:07 am
IrIshInjun95
Cappey-San
IrIshInjun95

I do, but it doesnt work on my laptop when im at work...which is most of the time Im online.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:34 pm
Atlas, Magnus, Shurui, Oda, Gin, Shikayumi, Mitsutada, Yami, Kleine, Arashi.

+Plus we added the kage funky bunch

....Is it Oda's turn now?  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:44 pm
bentleyc
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

my bad i didn't even realize i double posted and s**t, was ust tryna get out before s**t got too crazy in there, its a lil late for that now tho lol. ill reply when its my turn.

panthers7

i know how you feel im on an 18 hour greyhound ride back to school and only this last bus has working wifi, 13 hours of boredom on a bunch of different broken buses lol

Kunesume2
Just found out Kya is a member of Kech Mara....FUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK! gonk

You're late as hell bro lol xd

I just got back into the way of things bro.....I am out of touch with the happenings. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:21 pm
So, did anyone else notice Kenpachi dying at the gates of a heart attack? I like how no one noticed that....  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:39 pm
Kunesume2
So, did anyone else notice Kenpachi dying at the gates of a heart attack? I like how no one noticed that....

IF we could ever mover from the Ramen bar, we might have noticed xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:18 pm
IrIshInjun95
Cappey-San
IrIshInjun95

You bet not surrender!!

In other news, my weapons have been approved. And devices have returned to the Konoha Weapons Shop. Reintroducing:

Invention Weapon Upgrade for Kunai and Shuriken

Name of weapon: N/A
Your Rank: Genin
Who owns the weapon: Trademark of the Hidden leaf. Only can be bought, sold, and distubuted through the Fire Country.
Where it was found/Who made it: Developed and Constructed by Lord Akira "Shadow Cat" Nara, Jyuudiame Kage of the Hidden Leaf
Users Class: Assassin
The Range of the weapon: Projectile. So, that is varient.
Weakness: Being the gem, is inside the right of the kunai/Shuriken. It cannot be held by the ring nor can a wire be attached to the wire either. With kunai, it would be slightly off balanced in the rear, but not by much.
Description: Throughout the years, the Shinobi world has went through a change of Technological developement, but most of the 'common weapons'used today remain the same as they did so many years before. Akira saw this and devised a small glass capsule, a 'gem' of you would like to call it [Refer to Fig.1], to be put within the rings of Kunai and Shuriken with small folded up explodsion tags within them. They would be devised as Exploding Kunai followed by a subscriped number depending on the number of tags put into the gem. The numbers min. is 1 and max. is 3. Many would say what would be the point of this, well I say to them. Within that few seconds as you are busy trying to draw your kunai with its exploding tag dangling from a string and fiddling with your knots. What would be the meaning between life of death from yours matched with my compacted Exploding Kunai.

Fig. 1
User Image  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:49 pm
Kunesume2
IrIshInjun95
Cappey-San
IrIshInjun95

You bet not surrender!!

In other news, my weapons have been approved. And devices have returned to the Konoha Weapons Shop. Reintroducing:

Who owns the weapon: Trademark of the Hidden leaf. Only can be bought, sold, and distubuted through the Fire Country.
Where it was found/Who made it: Developed and Constructed by Lord Akira "Shadow Cat" Nara, Jyuudiame Kage of the Hidden Leaf
Weakness: Being the gem, is inside the right of the kunai/Shuriken. It cannot be held by the ring nor can a wire be attached to the wire either. With kunai, it would be slightly off balanced in the rear, but not by much.
Description: Throughout the years, the Shinobi world has went through a change of Technological developement, but most of the 'common weapons'used today remain the same as they did so many years before. Akira saw this and devised a small glass capsule, a 'gem' of you would like to call it [Refer to Fig.1], to be put within the rings of Kunai and Shuriken with small folded up explodsion tags within them. They would be devised as Exploding Kunai followed by a subscriped number depending on the number of tags put into the gem. The numbers min. is 1 and max. is 3. Many would say what would be the point of this, well I say to them. Within that few seconds as you are busy trying to draw your kunai with its exploding tag dangling from a string and fiddling with your knots. What would be the meaning between life of death from yours matched with my compacted Exploding Kunai.

Fig. 1
User Image

Sorry dude but it's either that or everyone there is dead. Michael cares to much for his village and friends to allow that to happen. Have to stay in character  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:59 pm
IrIshInjun95
Kunesume2
IrIshInjun95
Cappey-San
IrIshInjun95

You bet not surrender!!

Fig. 1
User Image

Sorry dude but it's either that or everyone there is dead. Michael cares to much for his village and friends to allow that to happen. Have to stay in character
I'm assuming you are talking about Kya playing a double cross. Could have at least given us a chance to make a defense XD  

Panthers7

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:05 pm
IrIshInjun95

Hey, so are we aloud to freely post if you are surrendering? Because my character isn't just gonna let you throw your life away without saying something. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:07 am
IrIshInjun95

If you insist on making this ridiculous decision to throw your life away, we have no choice, but to mount a full scale rescue/assault mission to get you. You seriously think we could give up you, a horseman, up so easily?? Might as well kill yourself so they can't have it. Because giving it to them wouldn't help things at all.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:26 am
Kunesume2

Panthers7

Cappey-San

No Panthers it Kleine in the skype chat he said it was milliseconds before we were all dead because I attacked him. He said the only way to make sure you all survive was the surrender. Don't worry I won't be dead they will extract the demon and sooner or later implant one of their Saigons into Michael. And yes Cappey-San you can still attack but Shane will kill your character please be careful.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:30 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

[I'm guessing since you posted out of order again, I can just go. I'll say that Arashi has like three days to post a response or he's dead.]

We were told that the fight was ending since Michael surrendered...so it's safe to say that posting order was broken. I was just parrying your last attack to get out of combat, but if you want to keep engaging the leaf I'll play along.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:43 pm
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

[I'm guessing since you posted out of order again, I can just go. I'll say that Arashi has like three days to post a response or he's dead.]

We were told that the fight was ending since Michael surrendered...so it's safe to say that posting order was broken. I was just parrying your last attack to get out of combat, but if you want to keep engaging the leaf I'll play along.

Well if this attack misses, which I can't see how, I'm bouncing.  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff