Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:56 pm

I've been practicing my Spanish quite a bit lately. I've spoken with a lot of people in MapleStory who are native speakers, and I've made friends with a lot of them, too. I'm hoping to be completely fluent in it in another 3-ish years at the latest. I'm going to listen to a lot more music in Spanish, and if anyone has any good Spanish comedies or action/sci-fi movies, can you send me links to them? I need to practice my listening skills and I feel that with comedies I can only laugh if I understand the jokes, so I'll learn more so I can laugh.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:34 am

THE GRAVITY FALLS BILL CIPHER STATUE IS REAL AND EVERYONE IS SEARCHING FOR THE CLUES AROUND THE ENTIRE FRICKING WORLD!!! I FEEL ALIVE, I HEAR COLORS, I SEE SOUNDS!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Ok, being real here, though, I want one clue to show up in NJ because that's where I live and I want to contribute more than just the first clue. I deciphered it in less than 40 minutes, and it was a Cesar Cipher 23 key shift (I'm pretty good with cryptography). This is amazing because everyone is working together to try and find this statue, and it's just so cool to watch everyone work as a universal team as they travel from place to place together and search. One group even livestreamed their findings of the clue in Georgia where if you called the number on the flier, it said a backwards message which you had to record and reverse to reveal the next clue in Rhode Island. Like... thanks Alex, you are making my childhood dream of something like National Treasures come true. And I'm able to participate. This is the best thing to happen to me all summer!!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:45 pm

Dressed up my avi like Dipper!! All the locations so far for the #CipherHunt have lead to the formation of the big dipper constellation! The next clue lies with the found keys in LA at a PO box! The hunt will continue tomorrow!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:40 am

I'm working on my plushie again! My parents also got me a keyboard piano last night so I'll start composing more, teach myself piano, and start recording my music finally! I'm having a great week!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Wow... Ok I just need a day to wind down and breathe... The leader of my main guild on here, Kingdom of Bright-Field, is apparently leaving and we rp there so he is our king. The admins believe the guild should die with its king, so they've terminated all the active members before the next king could possibly be crowned. That guild means a ton to me, and I don't understand why this had to happen...

Next, I'm missing the possible ending to the Cipher Hunt because I have to go to martial arts and not test AGAIN because I didn't get to practice this week. I'm so frustrated with myself for not having practiced at all, but I wanted to see what happened next in the hunt.

And there's one more thing that I won't go into detail of because reasons, but yeah.

What the legit ***k is today? Wow... Just what the hell??
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Well, I thought it over. The guild disbanding will give me the chance to make friends with those I never spoke to because we'll want to keep in contact with one another somehow. When that door closed, another one opened, and I'm now talking with a former friend again who we both thought it was the end of everything we were (we were best friends for 4 years and shared EVERYTHING with each other). Maybe it can be a new beginning? I got to see the livestream, I watched Jason Ritter read a book as Dipper, I saw and felt the excitement everyone had as May arrived, and I got to see them uncover the next clue. I'm happy. I'm smiling. I missed nothing, and there are new chances. Today's been a great day. An odd one to say the least, not perfect by any means, but it doesn't have to be perfect to be good.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:49 am

Today's a hot day, which means staying inside and procrastinating further on summer homework.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:48 am

User Image

How you know it's all going to hell for your characters...

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:34 pm

Legit conversation between me and my uncle

Uncle: What kind of music do you listen to?
Me: Metal!!
Uncle: Do you listen to any Christian music?
Me: Christian metal!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:22 am

The Draconic Galaxy Saga, just as all my other stories, will have a gay relationship. I always make sure to display some same-sex relationship in my stories, whether it be bisexual x gay, bisexual x lesbian, gay x gay, lesbian x lesbian, or bisexual x bisexual. The straight relationship is the sweet Allyr and Kroid, but the gay relationship is going to be hidden until the end of "A Prophecy Foretold". The last song will be dedicated to those who are "still in the closet" and those who are "out of the closet". Both relationships will develop as the story goes on, as it is important to display all different kinds of love.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:29 pm

I wish my boyfriend could talk right now... He's been away for a few days to help people in towns, and I'm really proud of him and happy for him! He wasn't allowed to bring his phone, though, so I miss him... As soon as he gets back, I just want a long hug and for him to spend forever talking about what all he helped with. biggrin He's such a sweet guy!

(Also, no I'm not gay, I'm a guy and I love guys, who says I need a label for that?)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:22 pm

HAIL TO CRAIL!
HAIL THE HOOTSMAN!!
HAIL GLORYHAMMER!!!!!!

(Music has further consumed my life when I didn't think it could do so more)

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:36 pm

My aunt and uncle have to go to a convention for a few days, and they had nobody to care for their new puppy, so they brought it to my house! Now, for the next 5 days, my brother, my sister, and I will be taking care of an adorable black lab puppy who is super energetic, lovable, and can put a smile on the face of the grimmest person.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:20 am

I'm playing on my Shade in MapleStory, and it's so f**king sad!!!!!

Shade had to sacrifice what he thought to be himself to save the world, but instead it was his existence! And no matter where he goes, people ALWAYS forget him! And he was rescued by these foxes in the beginning when he reawoke to the world, they taught him how to live again and about the world, AND THEN THEY FORGOT WHO HE WAS!! And he was offered a place amongst the half-dragons of Grandis, then claimed he didn't belong there and left, AND THEY DON'T REMEMBER HIM EITHER! NONE OF THE HEROES REMEMBER HIM AND EVAN CRIED WHEN HE SAW SHADE DIE AND DOESN'T KNOW WHO HE IS NOW!! HIS EXISTENCE IS TIED TO THE VERY ONE HE SACRIFICED HIS EXISTENCE TO SEAL AWAY SO IF HE DIES THEN SO DOES SHADE!!!! I AM NOT OK THIS IS THE SADDEST HERO STORY BESIDES DEMON SLAYER!!! I HAVE HARDLY CRIED SO MUCH OVER A VIDEO GAME IN FOREVER!!!!!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:58 pm

So remember how I began saving $400 for Comic Con for next year? I'm already over $60 there!! biggrin It's filling nicely, and though I can't get a job until next year (2017), I have the cost covered for a ticket which is the most important part. As soon as they go on sale I'm going to buy one so I don't need to worry about them selling out.

NEW YORK COMIC CON HERE I COME!!!!
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games