Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:51 pm
Lyeisander
Hi there people~! Huehue-

Hullo ^^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:55 pm
riskinginsanity
Lyeisander
Hi there people~! Huehue-

Hullo ^^

Hi! How are you? ^^  

PUMMMY

Trash

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:56 pm
Neko Narcotics
Busy busy~ D: Mom has surgery on her knee, so I've been somewhat ... gone. Sorry guys. Dx

I only just joined, but I'm sorry to hear about your mother's surgery >: I hope things are well, or improving.

Lady Illusia
Well she's a freelance fortune teller that has a kleptomania problem so maybe, before moving to the island, she's scammed him before. I'd love it if there was someone around that knew her game. And if he wants to flirt with her while messing up her scams then that'd be even better! Funny too XD

Ohhhh my gosh! That sounds perfect xD Lol he would probably be pretty easy to scam at first, too. He's not a moron by any means-- in fact, he's actually fairly smart-- but he's easy to fool, especially when it comes to girls. And he would totally try and mess up her scams if he ever saw her trying to work someone. And definitely flirt with her. Lol this sounds so fun. What kind of tricks does she usually pull?

riskinginsanity
OHHHH my glob!
I just kind of stalked you a little bit...
and I'm super intimidated now. sweatdrop
You're a lot better at roleplaying than I originally anticipated.
I hope if we end up rping together, that I can keep up...
I mean, normally I can match, but I've never actually written
more than four paragraphs before. Four is like... rare. Um um um yeah.

So! I love the friend-from-high-school idea, if that's what you would like.
If he is new, then yeah it would have to be probably either from high
school or uni or something earlier on. And yes, the twins' bios are
pretty similar up until Levi dropped out of college, and to be honest,
not much is happening in the bios anyway. I would be totally happy
to switch things up. These two were based more on a personality
that I wanted for each of them, and I haven't come up with much
history-wise. Which is fine, but yeah. I'm just saying I'm open.
Honestly, what am I saying at this point? I'm not making sense.
Trendon sounds lovely so far, I look forward to seeing his profile,
as well as the girl if you decide to make her ^^ oooo, and if
Trendon is the kind of person who gets fired a lot, he might just
get along well with Val, who is happy to corrupt anyone into
terrorizing the city with her. I need to stop talking. I'll just wait
and read what you write about him. *dies*

Lol well I'm flattered, btu don't be intimidated! xD I'm super lax on rping, and my word count hella varies. Honestly, I'm very much a quality over quantity person, and from reading your characters profiles (or what I've read so far) you definitely seem to have plenty of quality ^^

AWESOME. I just posted what I have for him, which isn't much, but it's right here. I'll probably continue working on it tonight, and start on my other character as I develop her a bit more, since she's definitely a lot more questionable.
He got fired for, um... Misbehaving >.> Or at least, that's kind of what I have in mind so far. He's a good worker, honestly, but instead of cleaning and doing extra stuff during down time, he kept, well... distracting his coworkers, so to speak. But I was actually reading her profile, I think they could be fun to see them interact, too xD Gosh, so many different possibilities~

But focusing on the twins, I think them knowing each other in highschool sounds good. I gotta read up on their profiles more, but that might take me a second. I can see him mixing them up a lot and having a lot of fun with that, both intentionally, and not.... Probably mostly intentionally lol. I think he'd likely enjoy annoying one of them... though I can't tell which xD ;;

riskinginsanity

Lady Illusia

Also, can I just say you guys both have great characters? Lol just reading their profiles is making me even more excited for getting down to rping~!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:59 pm
Hi People! >w<  

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Neko Narcotics

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:09 pm
Waoh. .w.
Uh, greetings and thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:18 pm
Loonamist

Lady Illusia
Well she's a freelance fortune teller that has a kleptomania problem so maybe, before moving to the island, she's scammed him before. I'd love it if there was someone around that knew her game. And if he wants to flirt with her while messing up her scams then that'd be even better! Funny too XD

Ohhhh my gosh! That sounds perfect xD Lol he would probably be pretty easy to scam at first, too. He's not a moron by any means-- in fact, he's actually fairly smart-- but he's easy to fool, especially when it comes to girls. And he would totally try and mess up her scams if he ever saw her trying to work someone. And definitely flirt with her. Lol this sounds so fun. What kind of tricks does she usually pull?

Lady Illusia

Also, can I just say you guys both have great characters? Lol just reading their profiles is making me even more excited for getting down to rping~!

First off, thank you! I'm flattered you think so.

Well, she uses her fortune telling most of the time. But as a professional klepto, she uses pretty random tricks to steal from people. Some are easy, like the bumping into someone and reaching into their pocket for their wallets, or sometimes she'll just do something dumb like 'Look over there!' steal and run. She'll play on her lady charms if she can tell someone's flirting with her too.  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:23 pm
Loonamist

I'm glad to hear it! And thanks. ^^ I love that you use the word "hella."
You're not from Northern California, are you?

Ooohhh, I like him! He seems like such a fun character, from what you've written
and how you've talked about him in here. As for plotting, there's no rush! Take your
time to sort things out and all. Noooo pressure. ^^ But I love everything so far!

Oh my goodness, you're too sweet! I'm so excited too!
You honestly just seem awesome. I'm glad you joined =)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:35 pm
Lyeisander

Well, and yourself?

Arillena

Hey there ^^

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:36 pm
Arillena
Hi People! >w<

Hello! : >

Neko Narcotics
Waoh. .w.
Uh, greetings and thanks.

Of course! >:

Lady Illusia
First off, thank you! I'm flattered you think so.

Well, she uses her fortune telling most of the time. But as a professional klepto, she uses pretty random tricks to steal from people. Some are easy, like the bumping into someone and reaching into their pocket for their wallets, or sometimes she'll just do something dumb like 'Look over there!' steal and run. She'll play on her lady charms if she can tell someone's flirting with her too.

^^

Hmmm... Well, if she was sort of distracting him with flirting and stole from him, and left, he'd probably try and find her (and I imagine, fail) and definitely remember her that way (extended interaction and what not). Just bumping into him, he definitely wouldn't have realized it was her, unless it became obvious or something. And for the 'look over there', it would probably depend whether they'd been talking or something, or what she stole xD If it was just a simple thievery, though, I could see him, like... noticing her out on the streets or something, and recognizing her and following to see if she was still up to the same tricks. Lol maybe catch her in the act and totally intervene without ratting her out, but subtly doing so. "Oh, ma'am, you dropped your wallet! And this love, gorgeous lady picked it up for you" *snatches wallet from Phoebe* "Isn't she such a doll? What a good citizen." A hero of justice... in the most obnoxious way possible -w-

riskinginsanity
I'm glad to hear it! And thanks. ^^ I love that you use the word "hella."
You're not from Northern California, are you?

Ooohhh, I like him! He seems like such a fun character, from what you've written
and how you've talked about him in here. As for plotting, there's no rush! Take your
time to sort things out and all. Noooo pressure. ^^ But I love everything so far!

Oh my goodness, you're too sweet! I'm so excited too!
You honestly just seem awesome. I'm glad you joined =)

Lol northern-ish California xD I guess I gave myself away, huh? By the way, that reminds me, do you watch Adventure Time... ? I noticed that glob there...

Lol I'm glad you think so! x3 He's just versatile enough that I can still play around with him, but not quite crazy enough to have multiple personalities lol
I'm still kind of reading (doing a few things, sorry >: ) but was Adrian openly gay during highschool, or just kind of figuring it out about himself? I'll try and keep reading and plotting, but I think them all going to highschool, and maybe still kind of being in touch or something during college, sounds like it could provide some interesting dynamics/background. For some reason, I don't think Trendon would know about Adrian's engagement, or his fiance's death... Unless he and Levi stayed in touch, and Levi told him, or something.

And awww, thank you! x3 Lol I'm glad you think so >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:38 pm
riskinginsanity

I'm good, a little stressed out over exams rofl
at least there's only four weeks left. Akxjfkfjd- //sobs
I recall your username from other rp guilds as well if I'm not mistaken? c:

Arillena

Hello there c:  

PUMMMY

Trash

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:52 pm
Loonamist

Aha! Northern California people are so funny. I love it ^^
No, I've never seen Adventure Time, actually. More of a Doctor Who girl.
I think I'd just heard people saying it, and since I don't use the traditional
sense of "omg" for religious reasons, I thought it would be a good substitute.
I didn't know it was a reference! I'll have to stop using it //eek//

Well, Adrian has known he was gay for a long time, but wouldn't have been
really vocal about it. He's never been the wear-rainbow-shirts-and-wave-signs
kind of person. Publicly, he would have seemed just like someone who didn't
date, but he would have told people if they were curious enough to ask. If
that makes sense? And Levi probably wouldn't have stayed in touch much,
he's a little too flighty/live-in-the-moment for that. And I highly doubt Adrian
would have bothered, since I see him being more annoyed at Trendon and
his similarities to Levi, who also annoys him. But I don't know that for sure,
since I don't know too much about Trendon yet.

Lyeisander

Yikes! Yep, exams suck. I failed my C# one today T.T
So I feel your pain *sobs with you*

Yeah, I'm a Vice in Koizora.
If you're in Koizora?
Otherwise I have no idea, since I doubt you're in Versum.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:03 pm
riskinginsanity

Yes let's weep in the dark corner. //rolls away sobbing//
I think I'm going to fail my chemistry. Hahahah-hahahaha- hah-

Ah, yes! Koizora! I knew I've seen you somewhere before emotion_0A0
I've quit a lot of rp guilds recently. Thery're mostly dead. OTL  

PUMMMY

Trash

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:18 pm
Loonamist

Well she'll do anything to make a buck. If it means using her womanly charms, she'll do it. She's got a compulsion to steal so she will use every trick she can to do it. But oh man! If he did that, she'd just make him her next target as revenge! If she can, she'll even use the dead people that she sees and ask for their help! Maybe tease him with a few touches here and there >D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:42 pm
riskinginsanity
Loonamist

Aha! Northern California people are so funny. I love it ^^
No, I've never seen Adventure Time, actually. More of a Doctor Who girl.
I think I'd just heard people saying it, and since I don't use the traditional
sense of "omg" for religious reasons, I thought it would be a good substitute.
I didn't know it was a reference! I'll have to stop using it //eek//

Well, Adrian has known he was gay for a long time, but wouldn't have been
really vocal about it. He's never been the wear-rainbow-shirts-and-wave-signs
kind of person. Publicly, he would have seemed just like someone who didn't
date, but he would have told people if they were curious enough to ask. If
that makes sense? And Levi probably wouldn't have stayed in touch much,
he's a little too flighty/live-in-the-moment for that. And I highly doubt Adrian
would have bothered, since I see him being more annoyed at Trendon and
his similarities to Levi, who also annoys him. But I don't know that for sure,
since I don't know too much about Trendon yet.

Lol I'm glad you think so! xD

Ahh, gotcha! I've been meaning to watch more Doctor Who... But please, don't feel the need to stop xD ItjustmeansyouhavetojointheAdventureTimeoccult>> I've actually only partially watched it myself, out of amusement. Besides, it's nice to have the alternate sayings. I tend to do that too : )

Hm, well... Do you think Levi and Trendon would have got along much? : O Even if they didn't keep in touch? I know Trendon would have probably flirted with both of them at at least some point... Lol he was like that bi-guy that flirted with all the girls and took great joy in trying to get all the (macho-men) guys to question their sexuality. Depending on what mood he was in. I think if he picked up that he annoyed Adrian, he probably would have just dug into that more to try and intentionally annoy him further. Lol not his best personality trait...

Lady Illusia
Loonamist

Well she'll do anything to make a buck. If it means using her womanly charms, she'll do it. She's got a compulsion to steal so she will use every trick she can to do it. But oh man! If he did that, she'd just make him her next target as revenge! If she can, she'll even use the dead people that she sees and ask for their help! Maybe tease him with a few touches here and there >D

Lol perfect! I can tell they might have some interesting interactions xD He'll continue trying to foil her, having no clue that she's targeted him... He'd have his guard up, like, all the time, though. And if anything went 'mysteriously missing', he'd definitely try and hunt her down and ask her about it. And fight the urge to get distracted! scream
(And fail. Fail miserably)  

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games