Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:08 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

The dragon continued to charge Ixyam. He smirked. "What, you're just gonna outsmart an Ex-Organization member? I don't freaking think so!"
Laughing sadistically, he hopped over it's head and cut it right down the middle. It disappeared into darkness and a heart flew upwards. Landing perfectly on the ground, he spun his blades and stood in a stance of mock victory. "That takes care of my job. See ya." He yawned and walked towards the castle entrance.

Dragons... Really? | Courtyard

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:19 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi nodded at Jaster, "I'm fine, but Wakai needs help right now." She pointed towards Wakai, who was still pinned down by the dragon.
Wakai continued to squirm, and finally for her arms free, "Ah! I got my arms out." She looked at her hands, but while looking at her hands, she realized that the dragon was about to bite her, "Ahh!" Wakai held her arms up and stopped the dragon from chomping on her, holding its mouth open. "Ugh...please don't eat me...I'm not food..."

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:24 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Hearing the cry from Wakai, Ixyam twirled one of his blades and threw it at the creature. "Damnation..."
He ran headlong at the dragon, jumping over it where his blade had sunk in and dragging it along the dragon. "Deep Dissection!" Ixyam shouted as the dragon started to split in two.

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:54 pm
◄ QUOTES ►
Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

User Image

User Image

| Theme Song - You Will Know Our Names | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Keyblade - Time Transcend | Age - 15

An flying object came diving into the scene at blitzing speed. His movement was as if he were teleporting. Each time he moved, the Dragons were dealt a critical blow. "Time Splicer.." He said during his departure from a sneak attack. Landing squarely on his feet, Tokio stood along with the gang of heroes. "Alright. I made it in time." He jogged to the front-lines and posed himself in a fighting stance.

(Out Of Cookies: ....)

Twotonedrebel

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas made contact with the shield hitting it like a train then watched her swing at him taking the hits before grabbing the blade mid swing as she tried to control him he got up close to her and grinned she's mine and so are you he grins and grips the blade tighter pulling the darkness from the blade and into him-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:52 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

The dragon was sent flying back, still burning and melting. Ixyam grinned wickedly as he turned away from the dragon and offered a hand to Wakai. "The dragon's a goner, trust me. These blades can emit an acid that'l melt anything and everything."
It screeched as it continued to melt.

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:50 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi had watched, as Wakai was assisted by some other person. She let out a sigh of relief, "Well, never mind...she got help."
Wakai looked up at Ixyam and grabbed his hand, getting up, "Th-Thanks...I don't think I've ever become dragon food before..." She bowed her head at Ixyam, thankful that he helped her out.

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

fox137

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:48 am
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
:4="Flippy flusters Flaky"]
((Sorry been sick and busy as normal))

User Image

Jaster backed away from Shinochi. He saw a dragon coming towards him and he held out his hand, knowing he'd probably be either eaten, thrown off his feet, or the heartless would stop. He was trying something rather complicated, making a hostile heartless calm.

He wasn't try to control heartless, but he knew how to calm someone, sometimes...?

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:47 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam grinned and looked at Wakai, staring into her eyes. "Y'know, I may be a nobody but you hanging on my hand is kinda giving me a weird, warm and fuzzy sensation. It's hard to explain since I don't understand emotions well."
Erin pulled out the buster blade and steadied it in front of him. "I-It's lighter than I thought it'd be..."
Light groaned. "I'm all out of energy. Not much I can do. Guess I'm not using that again..."

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:29 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia/Celeste

gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

Most of the seven dragons were eliminated that celeste got upset and to be even more thrown off, Jester had refused her commands. so she re-enforce the few dragons that were left to destroy the others. then she super punches Atlas with her right fist hoping it hits him. she moves fast to get an opening.

"Oh excuse me, that girl is your girlfriend...then why aren't you with her all time? '' her hits seem not to be working and she runs towards atlas with a sword now in her hands with dark energy.

"Apparently, you want her you will end this score now.." Celeste yells and cause the ground to break and trees splits apart. her eyes glares into Atlas heartless.

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:41 pm
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
[quote][/quote="Flippy flusters Flaky"]
((Sorry been sick and busy as normal))

User Image

Jaster grabbed the dragons muzzle that was coming at him
"oof!"

He held the dragon back, his muscles tensing up until he could throw the heartless dragon down
"sorry man."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:46 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi was surprised that Jaster was able to take down a dragon...literally, by throwing it down. However, she wondered why he didn't just kill it, "You know, you could've used your keyblade on it...right?"
Wakai tilted her head, and looked down at her hand which still held Ixyam. She pulled her hand away, a little flustered, "A-Ah, s-sorry about that! I didn't realize I was still holding your hand." She didn't mind the fact that Ixyam revealed that he was a nobody, just as long as he wasn't a violent one.

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:09 am

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

He spotted Erin and Jaster. "Hey, Blue and Red. Come on over here, we'll take the next one down together."
His Organization coat might have caused some sort of disturbance. Luckily, Erin just thought it was his normal attire.

Light saw what Ixyam was trying to do. "He's right," Light called out to them. "Team up with Yami."
Ixyam yelled at Light. "It's Ixyam, dammit!"
His face looked like a short and angry chibi while he swore at Light.

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas ran back at her with his own darkness in his hand and hit hers back knocking them back when she yelled at him he rolled his neck and his head ignorant fool he says short cracking his neck around so the popping could be heard before he popped it looking her dead in the eyes his eyes glowing his dark purple as his darkness shot out around him too cracking the ground and and crushing the trees that were cut and rocks crushing them flat pressing his darkness vs hers taking one step and slamming it down hard sending a wave at her-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:03 am
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
[/quote
s Flaky"]

User Image

Jaster looks to Shinochi
"right now, even though I have my keyblade still....as a heartless...without being whole, my keyblade wont be strong enough. My sword however is. I just.....some heartless do not deserve to die because they are being mind controlled. However, I did say 'some' heartless."

He heard Ixyam
"on it!" he said drawing his keyblade along with his sword and quickly went to Ixyam.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games