Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:50 pm
Vladimir spits his coffee out when he heard Mikhail's scream as he quickly ran towards the grand staircase seeing Mikhail at the foot of the steps, he walked towards Mikhail sighing as he bended down picking Mikhail up like a groom would his bride "Lost your footing Mikhail?" carries him into the kitchen setting him into a seat gently  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:03 pm
Aries the Lioness
Skylar looked at him. "I slept alright." He smiled at him as he giggled at the pat on the head. He simply yawned a little before cleaning off his good lens. "At least I can see though one side of these. The other side is laying on my night sand broke."

he nodded and then he looked out the window and saw there was a hawk out there with a a box in its talons moving to open the window the hawk flewi in and dropped the box gently landing on skylars shoulders the box had a note on it that said to skylar from the twins " do you know this hawk sky " roy said looking at it with a bit of awe

( alot has been going on at the cabin we all need ot figure out if there can be a time skip or somthing cause ben and noah have a kid XD oh and the box has the glasses that the twins promised him )  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:47 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"V- Vladimir I'm fine I can walk on my own put me down!"
He said somewhat hysterically and squirmed in the man's grip. This is the exact opposite of what he wanted to happen.

"Aw s**t we're probably gonna talk about that now." He thought  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:52 pm
Vladimir looks at Mikhail "did you just address me by my first name cause that is personal" he gets the first aid kit out while he gently checks Mikhail's legs and arms for broken bones then his head "you've got a large bump on your head nothing serious" hands Mikhail a ice pack  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:20 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Mikhail blanched at that, "it was just a slip of a tongue!" He sputtered out, he was not good at dealing with this not at all it seemed.

"Besides you didn't say anything about that when I called you by your first name yesterday." He muttered looking away from Vladimir.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:25 pm
Vladimir gently moves Mikhail head towards him looking down at Mikhail "that is because you confessed to me in my room Mikhail and you worried for me" smiles sweetly at his student "plus I can not stay mad at you cause you are to adorable"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:13 pm
Skylar whole his head hearing the question about knowing the hawk. "No I don't but he sure is a handsome fellow aren't you." He smiled gently scratching the hawk's chin before opening the door more. "Come in. You don't have to stand there." He smiled. "It's nothing to much just the basics." He laughed as he went o open the box. "Why would the twins be sending me something." He thought confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:23 pm
Aries the Lioness
Skylar whole his head hearing the question about knowing the hawk. "No I don't but he sure is a handsome fellow aren't you." He smiled gently scratching the hawk's chin before opening the door more. "Come in. You don't have to stand there." He smiled. "It's nothing to much just the basics." He laughed as he went o open the box. "Why would the twins be sending me something." He thought confused.

the hawk cooed at the touch roy came in the room " who are the twins" he asked curiously when the box was opned his eyes widned his eyes widned in the box were some glasses and a note he picked up the note " dear skylar here are the glasses we promised you , you should be able to see out them as well as your old ones becarefull with these love noah and towa " at the bottom of the letter there was chibi versions of the twins holding up peace signs roy looked at skylar with a amused look  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:28 pm
the amazing kitsune

the hawk cooed at the touch roy came in the room " who are the twins" he asked curiously when the box was opned his eyes widned his eyes widned in the box were some glasses and a note he picked up the note " dear skylar here are the glasses we promised you , you should be able to see out them as well as your old ones becarefull with these love noah and towa " at the bottom of the letter there was chibi versions of the twins holding up peace signs roy looked at skylar with a amused look

Skylar blinked picking up the dark green frames as he smiled. He slowly took off the old pair looking at them before placing the new pair on. Blinking, he looked at Roy. "What do you think?" He watched him amazed at the difference between the two. He simply waited as he picked up the lighter pair turning them over in his hands  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:32 pm
Aries the Lioness
the amazing kitsune

Skylar blinked picking up the dark green frames as he smiled. He slowly took off the old pair looking at them before placing the new pair on. Blinking, he looked at Roy. "What do you think?" He watched him amazed at the difference between the two. He simply waited as he picked up the lighter pair turning them over in his hands

he looked at skylar and smiled and he froze and he reached out a hand and touched his cheek " your eyes they look like how they do with out your glasses " he said softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:35 pm
Skylar blinked a little as he ran over the lens. "It must have been the lens in my dad's old glasses ten. After my parents where killed my blue pair broke and my dad had the same prescription that I have so these belonged to my dad." He smiled softly pushing his hair back as he sighed softly. "I miss them but we have the future to look forward to." He simply went back to petting the hawk. "Have I gained a new pet?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:40 pm
roy then turned the paper over " oh it says ps name your new hawk " he then walked up and placced his hand under skylars chin and raised his face slightly " your eyes are so beautiful " he saod then placed a soft kiss on his lips  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:53 pm
Skylar blushed kissing him back as he put the glasses down his arms going around his neck. He kept his eyes closed as he sighed softly into the kiss. He looked at the hawk thinking. "Jordan. How do you like that buddy?"
(I know both a female and male name Jordan. The male is my own cousin)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:58 pm
Aries the Lioness
Skylar blushed kissing him back as he put the glasses down his arms going around his neck. He kept his eyes closed as he sighed softly into the kiss. He looked at the hawk thinking. "Jordan. How do you like that buddy?"
(I know both a female and male name Jordan. The male is my own cousin)

the hawked let out a cry of approvel and flew around the room once before landing on the bed " i think he likes it we should tell vlad about him though "he said sittting on the bad pulling skylar onto his lap  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:03 pm
Skylar nodded as he leaned on Roy his eyes closed a smile appearing. He looked at him before starting to play with his hands smiling as he did so. "What should we do now?" He looked up at him a bored tone in his voice  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games