Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:58 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles"I see well you can rest if you want. No one is going out in this storm"He moves and added more wood to the fire to keep her warm"If you need anything just let us know"He looks at her with a smiles. his hair was loose and some of it was wet and pressed against his head.His clothes were a little wet  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:05 pm
Farrah was now starting on her bacon when she noticed his wet clothes after he replied to her. She smiled at him,"Id say so get yourself warmed up before you get sick", she gives him a playful smile and then munches on the bacon strip before looking down at the food,"Lucian.. tell the servants they can have the rest of the day off no need to clean in this weather and might as well not cook today unless the household wants food my appetite isn't here today", she sighed placing the tray to the side,"I'll munch on something later if I'm hungry", she grabs her morning coffee and tucking her knees up against her she starts to sip on it gazing at the fire.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:12 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles"I will go change. The cook poured water on me when I scared her which I didn't mean to and those that are working do so because they get bored"He gets up"I will check on you later mistress"He turns to leave.He thought she was so cute  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:16 pm
She watched him leave her teal eyes following him til he hit the door then they turned back to the fire. She sipped on the coffee and grabbed and nibbled at her breakfast for awhile until it was gone. It was an effort to finish it but her parents trained her it was very rude not to finish your dinner when so many have starved so it was drilled in her rich head unlike some of the friends she knew who would just leave half their dinner if they didn't feel like eating it. She went over to ring for someone to take her tray and coffee away hoping to have some nice tea by now it was 2 in the afternoon.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:54 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles as he goes to his room. He strips and dries off.He didn't know why but he liked his mistress

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:32 pm
A maid finally enters as farrah watches with disappointment noting it wasn't lucian she always seemed to expect him she wondered why... Maybe because she liked having him around maybe it was because she felt safer she wasn't sure. She contemplated on these thoughts as the girl grabbed the tray and headed out the door,"I would like some hot tea please", she comments before the girl leaves. She gets off the sofa and goes over to the wooden flooring and sits down the floor was slighly chilled but she got alot of warmth from the fire and took a poker and began to poke at the log watching the little fire flickers chase each other. She sat down the poker and sat there wonder how many times Lucian stared at a fire in his life just like this he was immortal after all and he must be sad having to live so long, she frowned that must be a terrible life living alone while others around you just died every few decades. She remembered loosing her parents and it was hard enough imagine losing everyone you just ever knew... she couldn't even comprehend.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:38 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian got dress in his normal clothes(picture clothes) He walks the halls trying to clear his mind.He felt lonely.He hadn't know love, true love. lust yes but not love. he pushes his hair out of his face. He wanted to have a family but he couldn't so long as he was a slave. a tear rolls down his cheek  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:45 pm
With a reluctant sigh Farrah gets up and begins to pace the floor waiting for the maid it seemed like forever to the young woman before the girl came in the door,"Please the table", she motions to it alittle strictly and nods off in an authoritive tone and began to pace again. What was she thinking... why did people have to be bound? Why did she feel so strange as well? Every second she expected him to be there... was she some love sick puppy? She wasn't sure she remembered her first crush with a fond memory but this was something completely different it was strange... She goes over to the tea and glares down at it taking up the cup of tea she finally goes over to the window and sips on it. She notices the storm outside howling but because of the barriers her house was protected.. Then a tree rips up in the distance and she spits out her tea nearly dropping the cup in the process, she chokes slightly coughing prefusely and then sucking in air she looks back out well it was some strong winds but not a tornadeo as far as she could tell.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:04 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian sighs and goes outside. he walks out and looks at the storm. He could feel the wind that passed through the barrier and it made his hair flow with it. he walks to a bench and shits down. He looks at the nature around him  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:15 pm
Farrah turns away from the window and heads over toward the door where the hallway entered she sneaks out staring down through the window to notice lucian was in the back sitting down on a bench and she smiles watching him for a second his silver hair flowing around him like some mythic god... She breaks out of her gaze as she hears foot steps and she bites her nail and runs down to the music room locking herself inside. It was probably the maid or rick or another bulter running about but she was in just a robe and her night dress and she wasn't about to get scolded for being so. She noticed she was in the music room after she looks up looking around a frowning developed on her face and her eyes got teary for a moment. This used to be a happy place but it brought nothing but bitter sweet memories to a large flow in her mind. She wiped her own tears back and goes over to the window moving back the curtains so she could see in the room abit better. She finds a candle and a match she strikes it against the stone and lights the candle then she goes about lighting up the area really well and sits down on a chair she notes the Violin underneathe her chair. She smiled at this she loved playing this instrument. She fell in love with it the moment she heard it at the age of 3 and her father got her lessons while she was taught to play her mother would play the piano and they would both play every christmas for guest and familys with a weary sighs she pushes the instrument case further back underneathe its seat and looks at the candles lit in the room.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:57 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian sighs then he got up and headed inside. He walked to the music room thinking of play a song  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:18 pm
Farrah hears approaching foot steps but didn't seem to understand that they were heading into the music room and when the door opens and Lucian comes in she lets out a surprised yelp and falls to the floor,"Ow!", she comments rubbing her leg, frowning she looks over at him,"What are you doing here?", she asked getting onto her hands and knees and slowly getting up since she was in a nightdress and not in trousers it was harder just popping up.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:55 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian blinks then move to help her"I am sorry my lady, I was coming in here to play a song.I didn't know anyone was in here"  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:48 pm
Farrah smiled at him when he helped her up,"Thank you", she said generously noting what she said she asked abit nervously,"You mind if I sit in and listen I loved the last time you played and I never got to dance at the party last night so I was hoping that.. I could hear you play...", she liked listening to him his music was very emotional and it made her feel sadness and happiness on such high levels that it was insane.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:21 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles"I would like that.I can play on the piano or another instrument if you like"  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff