Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2017: INTO THE WOODS CYOA Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:47 pm
A.) Late night lumberjacks!

Golden Doubloon laughed, "Definitely can be! Never know when you'll need 'em, ya know?"

She jumped at the sounds deep in the woods. Yikes! If this turned horror movie she'd grab the babbens as get out ASAP. But instead they were all left to ponder what it might be. Hmmm....she could see Catwalk being right. The holiday celebration planning was always getting earlier and earlier. Some people liked having a tree in their house directly after Halloween! And when that tree dried up at Thanksgiving they would get another tree, and when that tree dried up just a few days before Christmas the tree lover was left scrambling to find a final tree!

"Could be lumberjacks! Getting a jump on the holiday season and all. It's never too early to get your tree!"

"Hmm..." She tapped her chin at Hooked's question. "Never thought of it as murder. But I could see a tree hugger complaining about it. They love their trees soooo very much they chain themselves to them!"

Chrystali

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:11 pm
D.) IMPROV!!

Ungh, it just had to be marshmallows! Puffy, sickeningly sweet globs of sugar! Why did the group think that this was such a good idea? Even stepping too close to the little "treats" seemed to be too much for Hybrid (she swore she could smell their awful sugary-scent if she was too close). Ruffling her feathers a bit before folding her wings back against her back, she moved along at Footnote's side, nose tilted vaguely to the air in disgust.

However, the sounds nearby seemed to get the attention of nearly any Phony, leaving much to the imagination for a brief moment or two.

And somewhere in Hybrid's mind she was imagining an Improv Class.

It definitely wasn't logical, but who said that imagination was logical?

"Dun worry, I ain't got any plans to go near that." Improv was nerdy anyways.

Rapidashtrainer

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:52 pm
D: It's a [Phonyland equivalent of Boy/Girl/Campfire Scouts?] camping trip with scary campfire stories!

Caramel Crisp was worried at first, gasping as the adult brandished what looked like a chainsaw. She thought they should go help, but the squeals coming from that direction didn't really seem frightened so maybe it was something else. "Oh! It could be one of those nature groups for foals. You know, the ones that teach them about how to survive in the woods and all. Could be the counselor is just telling scary stories."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:08 pm
A.) Late night lumberjacks!

Oh, Kiwi had an idea what they were, as silly as it was. No one ever said it was practical, and if her purpose was lumberjacking wouldn't she be up at all hours to do her purpose, too? Even if it was awfully unsafe....  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:35 pm
D: DOES IT FRIGGIN MATTER?!

Riot has always been the type to let kids learn their lessons by getting scraped up every now and again. Foals are tough, practically made out of rubber with how they bounced back from just about anything. What foals could not bounce back from was, say, getting their heads lopped off by a chain saw.

Another thing kids were was dumb. Riot knew because it was the same kind of dumb that she was. The kind of dumb that preceded a hospital visit by shouting 'watch what I can do!'. The kind of dumb that tried to jump into a pool from the second floor and gave the EMT her number in the ambulance.

She liked this kind of stupid jacknapery when there weren't chainsaws involved.

It was an internal war between "Chainsaws are cool as hell!!!!!" and "Wait crap, I'm an adult!" and adults should probably worry about the safety of a bunch of foals just hanging around a stranger with a chainsaw. It was entirely fine if SHE was the idiot prancing around dangerous machinery, and not a couple munchkins with no good sense.

She wasn't going to rush out and screw this up. She wanted to, so badly. Screwing things up was what she was good at. But better to screw things up with her own a** on the line.

"Psst!!" She hissed at L'eggs before she was too far out, "Etgay ethay idskay awayyay omfray ethay ackjobwhay irstfay." She didn't like not being the one to solve it but she liked even less the idea of making a scene and getting someone hurt. Best to trust someone capable of tact.

And if all is well then... hey, cool chainsaw.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:32 pm
. Round 11: Cookie Jam .

As you approach the definitely-not-chainsaw murderer, moving en masse behind L'eggs, you can actually hear a high, sing-song voice explaining something. "And THAT, girls, is why you should never try to use a chainsaw to try to cut firewood within camp! Chainsaws are a useful tool, but just like any tool, you have to use it correctly. See how I had a hard time with it in the dark? Imagine how bad it could have been if I turned it on! Now, get out your hatchets and we'll learn how to split small pieces of wood." L'eggs waves you forward as the adult notices you and beckons you over, chainsaw still firmly in hoof.

"Well hello!" chirps a motherly flutter phony wearing a sash and holding the chainsaw. "Is everything ok? Are you lost? Scouts, who wants to help these lost hikers?" Twelve little fillies, be-sashed and be-vested, leap to their feet. They fetch out compasses and maps and mill about trying to give directions. The flutter beams at them. "We're out here working on our Forestry and Tracking badges. You must have followed our marshmallow trail here- our other troop leader has some of the other girls out trying to find us. They're working on their search and rescue badges. We were going to try to just leave tracks, but after those... things... bounced through our path, we started dropping the marshmallows, just in case.

"It was my idea!" pipes one of the fillies, an adorable little pegasus with freckles and huge glasses. "Marshmallows are water sol-u-lable so if any of them didn't get picked up tomorrow, they'd just dissolve- that way no animals get hurt and they don't pollute the soil." She's extremely enthusiastic about this, even if she's tripping over her words. "And the aliens didn't seem to want to eat them."

Eggs Benedict's ears p***k up. "Aliens?" he says, a manic grin starting to spread on his face.

The girl scout nods. "Yeah, aliens! Big round ones. They came out of the sky and started wrecking stuff. We're probably being invaded, but it's ok. I have my Xenolinguistics badge! qaSmoHlu' jIH!"

The troop leader smiles and shakes her head. "Now now, we're not working on our Creative Writing or Tactical Deception badges right now, are we?" She turns back to your group. "It's not aliens. It's just jellies from the park. They seem to have gone feral and are living out here in the woods." Eggs Benedict's smile falls. "We chased them off while we were by the clearing most other phonies use to camp. We didn't go in there ourselves- there was a fire going, and we didn't want to interrupt somebody else's camping trip."

L'eggs nods- all of this is sounding perfectly reasonable to her and you. "We're looking for a creature that's out here. Not the jellies- it's a bit... stranger. Perhaps phony-like. Have you seen anything like that?"

The scout leader frowns "I can't say that I have," she says. "I think talking about something like that might scare the girls. Which- oh dear, girls! Stop throwing those hatchets! They're not throwing axes, and we're not working on our Improvised Combat badges!" She flutters off to go stop something terrible from happening, and your group starts to wander off to go look at the tracks again.

But as you leave, one of the scouts follows you- a little mer on a little hoverboard. "Psst!" she whispers harshly, getting your attention. "I know why you're here. Did you know that girl scouts encounter cryptids more than anybody else? Part of our oath is to keep them a secret because they're very kind and they can make up to thirty percent of a troop's cookie sale revenue due to their fervent love for Skinny Spearmints. But I'll tell you everything I know... if you all buy a box of cookies from me. Cash on delivery. You don't gotta pay me now. Just sign the form. It's six dollars and it's for a good cause," she says, trying to look as cute as possible.

It's come to this. You're getting shaken down for cookie purchases. Still, she might know a lot- she has a lot of badges on that sash of hers.

So, what'll it be? What copyright-friendly cookies will you be purchasing?
A: Skinny Spearmints
B: Tag-a-logs
C: Shortbread Quatrefoils
D: Caramel deLishes

Please bold your choice at the top of your post and don't forget the RP!

Syrcaid

purplerosesbeauty

SilverLutz

Fea Line

Biblioburro

Astraea Pandora

zippedsiren

Strawberri Stardust

Byagane319

cursedandwandering

Ruriska

Huni Pi

Kitty Sprightt

Chrystali

Tristam Lockhart

ex o ex Snoof

LizzyMoo

Luafien

Yushika

medigel

Rapidashtrainer

Jun D

Maxx D

Gl!tch~

Ac.Wings

thyPOPE

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Well, she wasn't right about who it was, but Rising Sign relaxed as a friendly group of fillies came into view as well as the Flutter leading them. She listened to them speak to the new leaders of the group all the while glancing around, trying to see if any of the fillies matched the one in her photo. She held it up and squinted a bit, but it was hard to make out any details other than the color.

The little Merphony caught her attention, though, and for the moment hunting Mothpons was the last thing on her mind. Her ears perked up and she nodded, eager for the delicious cookies.

"I'll take a box of the Skinny Spearmints,' she said, just as any logical Phony would. Everyone knew they were the superior flavor.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:41 pm

At first, Labyrinth felt relieved, then vindicated. They should have followed the other tracks first! She knew it. Inwardly, she nodded and congratulated herself on it.

Then, she was super jealous. She had no idea there were scouting troops like this! Mannnnnn, could she go back to being a filly again so she could join???

But this mer, ohhhh, she liked her. True it was a shake down, but you know, if you got the goods, you can name your price. And her price was cookies. She respected that.

"A'ight kiddo. Cookies for Cryptids. Gimme them shortbread foil-a-ma-things."  

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:11 pm

"Oh! Proper nighttime woodcutting safety! You know, that makes a lot more sense." The mare pulled up with the rest of the group, ears flicking as various people spoke. If Riot was right about this whole thing being a big ole set-up, these actors really were on-point!

The coercion Boysie could have dealt with, clever little filly, also the part with cookies. But having to choose?

"Oooh, well the mints are a classic, and ugh so good, but the tag-a-logs- No wait, shortbread! No, caramels, aaaaaaaah-" the conflicted mare stamped her feet in place, distress on every feature- from fluffed up hair to pinched brows.

"Can I get all of them? How am I supposed to just pick?" Boysie leaned in, eyes narrowed, "This is how you get 'em, isn't it. Lure them in with juicy cryptid deets and then make them choose between cookies. I'm on to you, conniving cookie temptress. And no miss, you will not be getting me to fall for that trap." She flicked her mane, head held up.

"No miss indeed. I will be getting one box of cookies, ah ah ah don't you dare try to up-sell me now," She stamped a hoof down in determination, "Skinny Spearmints. I am determined. Resolute. I... I am.... Oh I am weak," For the second time that night, Boysenberry Pie threw herself dramatically to the ground, hooves pressed together in pleading, "I need them all. You come around after this whole kerfuffle is over and you'll get your cookie sales, dastardly cookie baron! Just please, mercy, only the Spearmints for now."

Boysenberry Pie thought the Marshmallow Bandit would be her true nemsis, but apparently that was not to be. No, for it is this one little mer filly. The cookie temptress. Her life's dual savior and destroyer, holding Boysie's heart in one dainty hoof.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:35 pm

Caramel Crisp was pleased when the chainsaw murderer turned out to be a camp and their counselor. The foal scouts were so adorable! Even when they started talking about aliens. One of the agents got excited, and when his face fell she almost felt disappointed for him. Not aliens, just jellies. But the girls hadn't seen any mothpones. Maybe following the marshmallows had been a bad idea. Or maybe there was no mothpone.

And then the little mer hovered up to them and offered information in exchange for buying cookies. It was entirely possible that she was making it all up but...cookies. Caramel Crisp LOVED cookies. "Ohh, two boxes of Caramel deLishes for me, please!" she said, eagerly coming closer to give whatever information the foal needed.  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:00 am

It wasn’t Dead by Daylight but Banshee was still in her tactical crouch as she pulled the money out of her hair and approached the little Mer scout. “Caramel please,” she whispered in what others would consider a normal speaking voice, her mouth already watering. They had been out here for a while and her blood sugar levels were definitely getting a bit low. “Thanks!”  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:51 am

Disappointment was clearly written over Footnote's face. Scouts? They were had by Scouts?!

One could almost sense Footnote's preference for axe murderers. Even more so when one of them tried to push for cookie sales.

"I will have the Caramel deLishes," muttered Footnote grudgingly.

LizzyMoo

Rapidashtrainer

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:40 am

"Tag-a-logs, please!" Torte said immediately, not needing to think about her cookie choice. And that'd be so good with her coffee... Who would have thought it was girl scouts! They were awfully cute little phonies though. With their badges and sashes... She almost didn't mind the shake-down, because she'd get cookies out of it it.

She almost wished she was a filly again, just so she could have joined them. She loved this kinda stuff! The learning, the adventure, the competitions... Hmm. She glanced at Night Scout. "Do you know what you're getting? I can cover for you if you don't have the dosh for it," she added. She wasn't sure how many stray foals had cash for cookies anyway.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:20 am

Kiwi's wings fluttered rapidly as she moved to settle next to her now new friend, Torte, and the phony who had been near her earlier before; Night Scout. "Oh, cookies! I'm glad I brought money," She cooed, popping open her flashlight and sliding out a few dollars from next to the batteries (was that even safe?!).

"Tag-a-logs, please! What are you getting?" She directed her question at Night Scout as she handed the cash to the small phony.

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:43 am

Fright Night was somewhat relieved with what had just unfolded but still he had a frown set upon his muzzle. At least until the little mer approached them offering information for cookies. That caused him to chuckle. "Aahh vat a lively bunch of filliescouts you all our." he mused, watching the others fling hatchets around like they were toys. Not a typical camping group but...well. No one was hurt yet.

He leaned down to the little mer as the others started placing their orders. "I bet you are top of the group. You vill go places ven your old enuff." he winked and rummaged around through the frilled collar of his cape. He pulled out his plastic bat on a string first and grinned sheepishly. "Voops, not vat I'm looking for." he winked before pulling out his wallet and opening it carefully.

He counted out six dollars and held them before the small mer, but not quite yet giving it to her. "Skinny Spearmints. Our flittery fella has impeccable tastes." he laughed aloud before placing the bucks in the mers hooves with a wink.  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff