Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kurushimu National Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 12:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Did not." Virgil corrected in a loud huff. Okay, so maybe he had but Vivi didn't need to know that! Gods above, he got the impression if all four of them got to spend any real time together, he would be the one the losing end all the time. Both Marcel and his twin could easily put him in his place and Jordan seemed just as mischievous and witty as his friend if not even cockier than he was. Yeah, under those prospects, it didn't look good for him at all. He watched the two with a mixture of pride and apprehension, unable to stop himself from wondering what his impression of her was. It appeared that sometimes wishes did come true. He had certainly wished they could all meet each other and that very thing had come true. It was...well, he didn't know what it was. Wonderful and yet so very ******** weird at the same time. His entire belief system had been completely destroyed in only a short period of time and left him feeling like the floor had been ripped out from under him. "Hey!" The lycan barked out with a loud growl the moment the dead soldier rudely shoved his lover out of the way so he could make his own introductions. Vivian, however, hardly missed a beat and raised a hand back up to cover his lips as if calling off her big guard dog was something she was so used to it still came as a reflex at this point. Jordan certainly had to have some balls on him if he was dumb enough to try to woo the girl in front of her gore covered brother. While he tried to charm her, he folded his arms over his chest and fixed him with a murderous glower. Not that it did any good. Gently swatting her hand away, he gave Marcel a slightly exasperated look like he couldn't believe the ghost of his best friend was seriously asking his sister out right now. The female spirit pursed her lips together as if she didn't know if she should smile or scowl at Jordan. Then the bold man had to pull such a charming move by kissing her hand like she was some high born lady and she felt her resolve weaken. If only a little. "Oh, fine. I guess you deserve some kind of reward for all your hard work." Indeed, Vivi was going to play it off as if she was doing it to be nice and not because she found the blond attractive. They both ended up snorting in amusement when Marcel retaliated against his friend, the taller one letting a sigh afterward. They hadn't been together again for very long, but it was easy to see the two Spaniards were still as thick as thieves and as close as he and his sister. Virgil found himself smiling while he watched their antics. He had seen rare moments before when Marcel was happy though this was something different and new. He seemed completely carefree like a great weight had finally been lifted from his shoulders. It was a truly good and heartwarming thing to see after witnessing his lowest moments.

Feeling a slight weight leaning into him, he glanced down at his sister. "Tired?" His smile became a tad despondent as he realized their time was running out. But there was no point in wishing for things they couldn't have- that the dead be restored to life. They would all just have to be content with what little time they had left. He tucked an arm around her shoulders, content to simply hold onto her one last time. "Can't ya...do what Matthew was doin'? Thinkin' he was usin' me as some kinda...battery t'keep himself here." It was the best way he knew how to describe it and he would have never known if the maniac hadn't said anything. She nodded only to confirm that he was more or less right without going into detail. Whether they were malicious or virtuous, all ghosts could sap power from the living and electronic items. "We shouldn't though. Maybe next time...if we can come back after this." Vivian didn't know, she hadn't known this was even possible to begin with until something positively vile had disturbed her peaceful rest and she'd managed to break through to this side in a desperate attempt to help the two lovers. The big brute wasn't going to get his hopes up although he couldn't completely quell the hopeful feeling at the prospect at getting to see the spirits again. "Maybe then," he agreed softly as he met Marcel's gaze and offered him a small smile. He didn't know it was possible to be both heartbroken and joyful at the same time until now. He kissed the top of her head before he stepped away from her and moved toward Jordan. "I...heh..." He swallowed a bit as he held out his cleaner hand to him while giving a friendly grin. "Don't think this woulda been possible without ya...I owe ya ah lot. I'd say call on me if ya ever need anythin' but it looks like ya might have it covered." What could a living being do for a ghost? Of course, if Jordan ever tried to ask for advice on how to court his sister then he would smash his handsome face in and ruin those dashing good looks of his! Vivi's shy smile slowly turned into a grin just before she practically pounced onto the living Hispanic and wrapped her arms around his neck in a tight hug and kissed him on the cheek. "I don't care if I'm dead, who says I can't have another brother?" Oh lord, was she already hearing wedding bells? It seemed so. Thankfully, her brother didn't really hear her comment or else he would have balked. "Take care of each other, okay? If you don't, I'll make sure to make the rest of your living days are hell."

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:58 am
User Image

Marcel and Jordan both grinned each Virgil with a knowing look that simply screamed 'You so did'. Jordan had been watching over Marcel since the day he died and so most subsequent days since he and his Lover met. Virgil was definitely guilty of the accusation, he was a witness and he'd back his brother up easily! Marcel would watch on, shaking his head a bit as Jordan put the moves on Vivian and glanced over at his Boyfriend to see that he was being an overprotective Brother. It was rather adorable to see the other man glower so harshly at the other Hispanic before the two made eye contact and the Veteran shrugged his shoulders a bit when the other looked exasperated. What could he say? Jordan really was a brave man. However he couldn't help but smirk a bit when Vivian agreed to the date and Jordan beamed at her with a bright as day smile Yes! You will not regret this Vivi! Can I call you Vivi? from there Jordan went on about how he couldn't wait to get to know her and all these other things. Apparently the afterlife had a beach? Sure. Marcel shook his head a little bit and sighed at his own Brother's actions and words "Vivian you could so so much better than this idiot" he motioned to Jordan who looked positively offended by that statement and punched the other Hispanic in the arm "Some wing man you are!" he cried out as the two of them began to really get into it, apparently amusing the two American's before them. Of course the laughter didn't stop them from ending up on the ground wrestling around, cussing at each other in Spanish. It was an over the top sight no doubt and it was reactions that only Jordan was ever able to get out of the Hispanic man, it was just so tempting to hit his idiot best friend. Eventually they ended up just both sitting up and getting into another laughing fit at the absurdity of what they were doing. They had just gotten done fighting off a Werewolf ghost who wanted Marcel's guts in the tree's and yet here they were laughing and having a good time as if it hadn't just happened. By now the disgusting liquid on his left arm was now beginning to dry out and flake off, not that the other man noticed at all with his Brother right there. Finally the two of them stood up and rejoined the two with wide smiles on their faces and arms slung over each others shoulders as if they hadn't just been wrestling in the grass. Jordan would then nod his head and pipe into their conversation "I'll be honest, I didn't even know this whole coming back to the mortal plain was possible. I know they showed this stuff on those Ghost hunting shows but I always thought it was BS" he laughed a little bit at the absurdity that a ghost was calling his own very existence BS. Finally the two men would finally remove their arms from each other and Marcel would smile a bit as Virgil approached Jordan and held a hand out which Jordan happily took. However instead of just shaking it the blonde ghost would display the surprising strength that Marcel usually displayed and pulled Virgil into a big hug and held the larger man "I owe you more, without you in his life I'm scared to think where Marcel would have ended up so thank you" despite the laid back and playful impression Jordan wanted Virgil to know that he appreciated the older man for just being in the other Hispanic's life "I've always watched out for Marcel, now I'll add you to the list" he pulled back a little bit with a small smile on his face. Jordan knew that it wasn't much but at least Rafe..or Virgil...whatever, at least he knew that another pair of eyes had his back! Of course he'd glance over at the two as Vivian and Marcel exchanged words and pulled the Werewolf in for another hug but this time so he could whisper in the other man's ear "What's Vivian's favorite food by the way?" who better to ask than her own Brother, right?

Meanwhile while Jordan was signing a second death wish Marcel would look over at Vivian and smiled back at her for a moment before letting out a surprised noise when she wrapped her arms around him in a hug before then grinning when she kissed his cheek. The Veteran would return the others hug and made sure to listen when she spoke, however there was a deathly silence as Marcel processed what she'd said and suddenly the Veteran's tanned skin began to turn a violent shade of red as he a realized what she was insinuating "I..I don't I mean...I'd love to but..I..." it was so soon! Marcel might have been married before but he always did get completely flustered whenever someone brought it up to him like this, especially when he was serious about the person in question. Thankfully though it seemed like whatever Jordan and Virgil were talking about seemed to keep them distracted, lord only knows his Best Friend would have had a field day with that one. Thankfully when Vivian spoke again it wasn't of anything embarrassing and instead a threat to his person instead, that he could handle. Marcel chuckled a little bit and nodded his head and smiled as he hugged his Boyfriends Sister "He's a pain in the a** and a total handful, I've got to take care of him. Otherwise he'll just get himself into trouble" the Hispanic laughed a little bit as he pulled back slightly and his smile grew mischievous "Since you've decided to give my Idiot friend a chance, take care of him too. Jordan will end up doing anything he can to impress you" of course he was speaking from experience of watching his Best Friend pull idiot stunts just to impress girls he was interested in.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Even Virgil had to admit the way Jordan got all enthusiastic about his chance at taking his twin out was adorable. But only a little bit! Vivian, for her part, nodded to confirm he could call her by her nickname before she resorted to smiling back at him and trying not to laugh. He spoke so fast it was hard for her to keep up with everything he was saying, but she looked forward to it. He grunted in agreement with Marcel once he proclaimed she could do better only to look away when she shot him a look. Somehow, it all ended up with the two soldiers harmlessly fighting it out on the ground. The older man didn't quite know what to think about the show happening before him aside from a quiet joy that his lover was clearly happy again. "They're like little boys again," she would comment in awe as their roughhousing ended up with them holding onto to each in comradeship and laughing again, which prompted her brother to grumble and shake his head at them all like a grumpy old man. Not that he could be faulted for it. Technically, she had been around just as long as he had although her life had come to a tragic end at eighteen while he'd continued to actually and be aged by the hardships of life. For once, Marcel's smiling handsome mug didn't distract him from missing the confusion crossing the young woman's face when his brother butted into their conversation and mentioned ghost hunting shows. It seemed like she was still rather clueless about the modern age, but he would leave it to someone else to fill her in on everything she has missed. There wasn't enough time, and he wanted to speak with Jordan a little before they had to go back to wherever it was they now lived. If his lover adored him so much then he couldn't be that bad. Though he might not have offered his hand if he'd known he'd be hugged!

A noise of surprise came from Virgil when he was suddenly pulled into a hug, leaving him standing there awkwardly for a brief moment. Despite how affection he was with Marcel, he was that much a touchy-feely sort of person when it came to others though he did end up returning the embrace. "'Course," he didn't know what else to say to being thanked. It scared him too, thinking about what would have happened if he hadn't been there that night the demon attack. What his fate would be if Jordan hadn't, apparently, spoken out and stopped him from pulling the trigger while he was trapped in the bedroom. A brow was quirked as the ghost extended his protection to him as well. "I...heh...thanks. Don't take this th' wrong way, but I hope we never need th' help." Virgil was so very tired of fighting things that wanted them dead. For a man who was so used to having no one there to watch his back, he now had two. Three, actually, now he knew Vivian hadn't just stopped existing the day she died. Apparently, Jordan was the friendlier one out of the Hispanics since hugging a stranger seemed to come more naturally to him. He laughed a little as he found himself being hugged yet again. Though his goodwill toward the Hispanic was ruined soon enough. His grip around Jordan would tighten when he asked the question though he stopped before it could become painful while he let out a sigh. Oh, screw it. Vivi deserved to be happy and if this little punk had a shot at doing that then he supposed there was no harm. Well, kind of. He quickly glanced over to her to find her wrapped up in a conversation with Marcel. Good. Less of a chance she would overhear and come kick him! "Squirrel brains," he said with a straight face just to see if he could freak out the dead soldier out but when he pulled back to look at him, he couldn't help but grin and shake his head with a chuckle. "She always loved eatin' fresh fruit and vegetables whenever she could. Guess ya'd better start with that..." His expression soon became as serious as the grave as it dawned on him some actual advice might be needed. "If you're jus' doin' this t'hump an' dump then don't bother, okay?" Gods no, he wasn't suggesting marriage or anything of the sort but he was speaking as someone who had been born in a period when women were supposed to keep themselves pure until ended up with husbands and he knew she wouldn't appreciate being treated like a one night stand. He was only trying to spare them both from a whole lot of pain. "She won't be like others you've hung out with...but I'm sure if you're patient you'll find her easy t'please." A shoulder was shrugged as Virgil glanced over other to the other two. "Got any hot tips I should know?" Grinning, he looked back at Jordan. It was only fair since he had asked him for advice!

Vivian laughed softly when her brother's beau began to stutter in response to her statement. What was it about marriage that made men turn so skittish? It would be pathetic if it wasn't so cute. The two men might have only known each other for a few days, but she already considered the human to be family. Even though Virgil hadn't heard, the threat was meant for both of them. "Oh, I know." She couldn't help but agree with him about her sibling. For a man who had only wanted to be left alone and mind his own business, trouble did have a nasty way of landing in his lap. Watching over him all these years had been heartachingly painful for Vivi. She was thankful all the violence was, hopefully, behind him now he had a chance at a happy life with Marcel. Though she didn't think the veteran was any better than his boyfriend with it came to being a pain in the a**. At the mention of Jordan, she looked over to him with a bit of apprehension on her face though it was fleeting and quickly replaced with a beaming smile. Men did frighten her but she was willing to look past at the blond was to find out who he was. "I'll do my best." Vivian chuckled. "But at least he won't get himself killed doing something stupid, right?" Not that she would let him get away with too much idiocy. They might not be able to die again, as far as she knew, but she would still worry about the blond Hispanic for his friend. Unlike a certain two men, the woman wasn't going to ask for advice because she saw it as cheating and didn't want the help. Nor would she give it since the only thing she could wasn't something that should be heard. Marcel would find out for himself one day, anyway. Letting go of him, she moved and gently nudged him toward the other men. "I'm going to go ahead and get out of here, you should go be with him. Tell your idiot he can find me at the orphanage when he's ready to go get that coffee." A beach, an orphanage...there was no end to what the nexus that was the afterlife had. Offering one last smile, she turned to head off into the forest. The brother and sister had already said goodbye in their own way, their simple act of separating from each other's sides saying all that could be said. They were both bad at it and had avoided doing so until the day Vivian had passed on and they hadn't seen a reason for it to change now.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:59 am
User Image

Between the two Hispanic's that were present their personalities certainly did tend to clash somewhat when other people saw them together. Even when he was younger Marcel was always a bit more serious and surly than his best friend whom was the fun loving and chipper one of the two. More than once Jordan would be called "Día" or "Day" and Marcel would be called "Noche" or "Night" and it was honestly accurate. The two men were genuinely polar opposites but it was more than likely the reason why they got along so well. He was without a doubt a positive that Jordan had always been a good influence on him even from when they were just kids Marcel always had a knack for being a complete p***k to people but having Jordan around always brought out the better in him. Which was why the other man's death had effected him so deeply, in a completely platonic way he'd lost a part of himself that day with Jordan. His other half, the day to his night. With the primary person who brought out the best in him gone forever Marcel had only gotten surlier and meaner as time had gone on. The Hispanic wasn't mean for the sake of being mean, it was more so just a case of Marcel pushing people away for some reason. Maybe he was just scared of losing people he cared for, he wasn't sure but that all had come to an end when Virgil had come into his life. It was like something long lost was given back to him. Maybe he was dependent on other people to be a functional human being but it was just the way Marcel was, he needed human interaction and emotional connections to bring himself into a better place and just having Virgil around had already improved so much for him. And now that Jordan was in his life again, if only for this short amount of time it was a level of elation that he had not experienced since the brief time he had when the Hispanic had both Jordan and Kendra in his life.

For Jordan interacting with people was like second nature to him, he loved meeting new people and getting buddy-buddy with them. Hugs and all forms of physical affection were common with him and he planned on taking full advantage of this while he could. During his time with the Werewolf Jordan shook his head a bit and gave an unabashed smile "None taken...cuñado" he would say just loud enough for Marcel's already red face from his interactions with Vivian to go even redder and he shot the nastiest glare at the other man that Virgil had ever seen from his Boyfriend. Jordan was just asking to get punched! Jordan seemed completely unphased for his part, grinning like an idiot only causing Marcel to sigh in complete defeat. He had to have heard her "Nah, I'd hope so too. But I just wanted to let you know, I've noticed you two have a knack for finding trouble" he agreed with Virgil, he hopes that the two men never need him to watch their backs but with their luck trouble will come so he'd be there for the two of them. Of course now that the Blonde thought on it maybe asking the muscular, strong looking, Werewolf Brother wasn't such a smart idea after all because suddenly there he was being almost crushed by the other man. But thankfully though the other man let up before causing any true discomfort for the ghost. However the discomfort came when Virgil stated with such a serious look that her favorite food was squirrel brains and apparently ghosts still had blood because a good bit of it drained from his face as a look of horror overtook him, how the hell was he supposed to get squirrel brains!? Even more so enough to warrant an actual meal!? Thankfully though the other man revealed he was only kidding which caused the blonde to give an audible sigh of relief, he wouldn't have to go hunting for twenty squirrels like he thought he would. However Jordan would blink for a second as he stared at the other man for a moment before a silly smile grew on his face and he began to laugh a little bit "I...I'm sorry...hump an dump? Never heard that one before, sounds like something my Abuelo would say!" Jordan knew though the other man was serious and shook his head a little bit once he calmed down "Don't worry, I'd never do that to anyone ever. When I'm in it, I'm...how do you American's say it?....ready for the long haul" that was the correct usage if he wasn't mistaken!

Jordan would give a wide grin when the when Virgil asked for some tips in return which caused him to throw an arm over other other man's shoulders in a bro hug sort of way "I thought you'd never ask!" he quietly proclaimed so that Marcel was none the wiser "OK so first things first, Marcel's favorite food is chicharron. OK? Back when we were younger he'd eat it like three or four times a week, sometimes more! But once we got into basic he wasn't able to have it and ever since I started watching over him he hasn't had it since. You wanna do something special for him? Look up a recipe online. Promise you he'll love it!" of course Jordan wasn't nearly as clear as Marcel was when explaining what Spanish things were and would leave it for Virgil to find out on his own. Soon though a more dirty smile grew on his face as he glanced over at his Brother for a moment before pulling Virgil in close "One more thing...you're a guy so I don't know how well this translates...but..." he glanced back at Marcel for a moment "Marcel goes completely nuts over lingerie...he once told me that he thinks women are sexier in good lingerie than naked. Silk and really lacey, do with that what you will!" Jordan would whisper to the other man with a smile playing at his face. Meanwhile Marcel would laugh a little bit when Vivian showed a little bit of dark humor at how Jordan wouldn't kill himself with some stupid antic, was dark humor even a thing back then? Maybe it was unintentional, either way he found it hilarious "Very true, at least he can't ******** himself up anymore" the multiple hospital visits the other man had in his youth were telling enough about Jordan's idiocy sometimes. The Hispanic would then blink in surprise when Vivian bid her farewells and ran off "See you soon?" would he? By all means it seemed possible now that it happened. As he watched her vanish into the treeline Marcel would turn to the duo who looked like they were scheming something and would approach with an amused look on his face "Sorry Hermano, your date told me to tell you to meet her at the orphanage...wherever that is" this revelation that Vivian had gone on ahead caused a long bout of whining as he pulled away from Virgil "Aww man! Seriously!? I wanted to walk with her, get to know her, maybe hold her hand! Now I gotta make my way back alone!" Jordan would quickly take a deep breath and turned to Marcel and stopped. Theatrics were done now and the two of them would look into each others eyes as the two embraced in one last hug "I'm so happy...just to hold you Hermano..." "Yeah, it's been too long..." the moment of sentementality was over and the two would pull away, albeit with some reluctance on Marcel's part as he clung for an extra few seconds "This time it's not permanent, I'll work with Vivi to figure this whole thing out...we're going to come see you two in person again....I promise..." he assured "Right, this isn't goodbye. Just...see you later" the other Hispanic smiled and nodded his head before beginning to walk towards the treeline.

However Jordan was not the type to leave on such a somber note, he'd traumatized his Brother and left this world in the saddest way possible. He'd make sure those two would love and hate him before he was gone so he'd turn around to face Virgil specifically "By the way Virgil...if you ever hurt Marcel I will haunt you for all of your life and torture you....with my repertoire of jokes" he looked directly into the other man's green eyes and with the most deathly serious look and tone he said "When does a joke become a Dad joke?" a soft silence filled the air for five or so seconds "....When the punchline becomes...a-parent!" the most disgusted groan ever came from Marcel "Ughhhh! Get the ******** out of here already Jordan! I'm already sick of you!" Jordan began to laugh a little bit before a wicked grin "Just you wait! By the way Virgil keep using the handcuffs! I was able to hear Marcel all the way in the spirit world!!" he all but shouted to the heavens, partially hoping Vivian was in earshot just to embarrass Virgil as well. He then narrowly avoided several heavy stones that Marcel had picked up and began throwing at the other man in an attempt to hit him "GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW JORDAN OR SO HELP ME GOD!" the Hispanic's face was a bright shade of red as Jordan's laughter could be heard fading into the forest as he made his way back to that old tree. Marcel would then turn and bury his face into his hands and let out an agonized scream of horror at the fact that his Best Friend had watched or at least seen and heard them. It was genuinely the most mortifying thing he'd ever experienced.

(Translation: cuñado = Brother-in-law
Abuelo = Grandfather )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cuñado? His confusion over the newest Spanish word clearly confused him and him glancing at Marcel only find him red-faced and glaring angrily back at his friend. What had he just called him to warrant such a nasty look?! The only thing he was certain of was that he never wanted to do anything to make the older Hispanic look at him like that! As glad as he was that Marcel hadn't truly lost his best friend, a small part of him was thankful the blond wouldn't be around all the time. His nerves wouldn't be able the two of them together if they teamed up against him again. He could only nod and sigh to the very true statement that trouble loved to mess with them. The guy had an obvious point, unfortunately. Though luckily their conversation moved onto something far more entertaining before Virgil could really think about what all the nasty things waiting for them in the future. His grin only grew when he noticed the color draining from the young spirit's face. But, as far as he could tell, his prank hadn't scared him away from the idea of getting to know his sister. He had said the grossest thing off the top of his head they'd used to eat and Jordan still appeared to be determined to go through with it. Though when the other man caught onto the joke his relief was visible. Virgil really couldn't blame him for it, either. Seeing he wasn’t easily frightened off endeared him to Jordan almost as much as hearing him claim he wasn’t the type who was just looking to get his d**k wet did. A corner of his lips lifted with a partial smile as he shrugged. Hell if he knew what other Americans said. Either way, the terminology would work even if it did make it sound like it was some kind of chore. Then again, it might be one for him. Virgil didn’t know if many modern-day men would have the patience to go through with the old fashion ways of people back in their day. He would just have to believe the blond wouldn’t let him down.

Virgil shifted awkwardly when an arm was draped over his shoulders but he didn’t move away. The wisdom and knowledge Jordan was about to impart on him made being touched worth it! He folded his arms over his chest and inclined his head toward the younger man while he listened to him. Chicharron? His brows knitted as he once again became confused and it only worsened when the spirit didn’t enlighten him to what it was. Well, as long as he could figure out how to spell it then looking it up shouldn’t be a problem. Asking Marcel wasn’t an option for him since he didn’t want to ruin a surprise for him, especially if he hadn’t had his favorite food in so long. ”Huh?” Virgil prodded lightly when his new friend was going to do him another solid by sharing something else. He almost instantly regretted prodding him to go on, his face warming as the other man continued to run his mouth. It wasn’t the fact Marcel apparently liked seeing others in lingerie that was so embarrassing, it was the thought of himself wearing it. From what little he knew of ladies' undergarments, they were dainty and there wasn't anything dainty about his body- especially some parts said undergarments would be covering! At best, he figured he would look pretty damn hilarious in lingerie but, if it would make his lover happy then maybe...He shut the thought of right then and there, silently praying that ghosts couldn’t read minds as well! Hearing footsteps approaching, his attention shifted over the dark-haired Spaniard although it didn’t stay there long. Jordan’s whining about being left behind actually had the big guy laughing for a short moment. If only the poor fool knew, but the werewolf supposed Jordan would be finding out soon enough that his twin wasn’t all that physically affectionate with people she barely knew. While he’d allowed himself to be hugged and everything because the blond was the best friend and brother of the man he loved, she wouldn’t care about that and would most likely smack him for any attempts until they became more familiar with each other. Hearing about her going to an orphanage didn’t surprise him as much as there was apparently an orphanage. Vivi had always loved to help others and that apparently hadn’t changed.

Virgil moved over to the side a few feet to give the brothers some privacy to say goodbye, searching the area for a sign of his sister though he knew she was already gone. But he refused to let this be the last time they all saw each other. He planned to do his part to help the ghosts come visit them again even if they had to end up borrowing his energy to stay for a longer period. When he heard Jordan calling out his name, he looked to the guy with a slight tilt of his head. Despite those blue eyes staring him down and the serious expression, Virgil chuckled as he was given the obligatory ‘hurt him and I’ll hurt you’ speech but with a unique twist. Jokes? The brute broke out into soft laughter once the punchline was delivered. It was lame but he couldn’t help but laugh at it and his amusement was only fueled by Marcel’s own reaction. Dear lord, his boyfriend was truly heartless! His laughter quickly died, however, once Jordan brought up the handcuffs. His whole body practically turned red as he stared at the blond ghost with an absolutely horror-stricken expression. If he had just heard Marcel, how in the ******** did he know about the handcuffs if he hadn’t watched them at least a little?! The nerve! ”Aye!” he barked out while his boyfriend shouted for him to get his a** back there. He was going to kick his a** once Marcel was done with him! However, Jordan at least seemed smart enough to know leaving now was a good idea. The god awful scream coming from his companion had him chuckling and shaking his head a bit. Well, the sound did sum up the whole thing nicely. ”Ya could’ve warned me about what he’s like…” He knew neither of them had believed ghosts were real before this, but a warning still would have been nice!

Somewhere a bit deeper within the forest, Vivian groaned when she heard the other ghost shouting about the lovers' latest round of fun. Something she had thankfully missed, and she didn’t need or want the mental imagery! She had walked slowly to give him a chance to catch up with her but she was wondering if she shouldn’t have. Were all men such handfuls or was it just those three?!

Now their ghostly company had left them, the last of his strong and stoic facade broke away. The pain and exhaustion plaguing him was a privilege only Marcel would ever get to see, everyone else would only be greeted with the hardened brute that wasn’t affected by and could handle anything. A bittersweet smile from on his bloody and bruised features as he moved closer to Marcel and grabbed onto one of his hands. There were a thousand and one things on his mind and yet he had no idea where to begin talking about them. His own blood and what he assumed to be ghost blood still painted him although it had dried into a sticky and flaky mess by now. ”But I’m glad I actually got t’meet him even if he is ah ballsy lil’ s**t.” Chuckling a little, he leaned in to kiss him on the temple. All Virgil really wanted to do was go to sleep, even that stupid tent looked like the most comfortable place in the world right now, but he knew he wouldn’t be able to properly rest while he was so damn dirty. And he didn’t really want to make Marcel put up with the smell, either. ”I’m gonna go clean up...if ya wanna go ahead an’ go lay back down I won’t hold it against ya.” Leaving the veteran’s side so soon after everything that had just happened made him anxious, but he wasn’t going to make him suffer just so his paranoia wouldn’t bother him. Virgil gently squeezed his hand before he let go and went to dig his bottle of shampoo out of his toolbox. Once he found it, he removed his briefs and started to make his way toward the creek.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:45 pm
User Image

Jordan couldn't help but continue laughing well into his escape from the two lovers. The looks on each of their faces were priceless when he informed them about their earlier escapades, being a ghost had some advantages and getting to see moments that would embarrass them otherwise was one of those! Finally though he managed to calm down in his laughter enough that he managed to catch sight of Vivian and smiled a bit, wiping the tears of mirth away from his eyes as he came up beside her and gave a happy grin "Hey Vivi! Hope your ready for an evening of fun because this will be the best date you've ever been on!" from there as the two of them walked and talked Jordan became much more down to earth and less energetic. He only really got so wild when he was with Marcel, the other man just always brought out the inner goofball in him. As they walked to the tree he'd ask her a bunch of questions about herself, crack a few jokes, and answer any questions she had. Jordan had overheard about how Virgil was well over a hundred years old so that would mean that Vivian was from an old fashioned time no doubt. So he figured that this would be the perfect way to spend time with her and help her learn about modern day and all of the things that came with it.

Meanwhile Marcel would be completely red faced as he couldn't hide the mortification on his face. He'd beat the living s**t out of Jordan the next time he saw him! Of course an empty threat was just that but it certainly made him feel better! Marcel would glance over at Virgil and nodded his head a little bit before chuckling with his lover "Yeah, but where's the fun in that?" as tiring and exasperating as Jordan was Marcel still loved him dearly but now with this kind of power to apparently see anything they're doing he knew that Jordan would have mostly infinite ammo against them "And knowing Jordan....this is just the beginning.." the other Hispanic just LOVED to make Marcel's life just a bit more difficult it seemed! However he'd be broken from his musing as he turned to look at Virgil and saw that he'd finally let his guard down and revealed how he was truly feeling. Marcel would return the others smile as he squeezed the others hand when it was taken. The Veteran would then grin a little bit and nodded his head "Ballsy is one way to put it..." there were many things to describe his Brother but right now he was too exhausted to name them all "I am glad you got to meet him though and I'm also thankful I got to meet Vivian..." meeting his Lovers Sister was like the cherry on top. Sure the entire thing had started with him nearly getting killed by Matthew but he'd survived once again and was all the wiser for it. Finally Marcel would glance over at Virgil and considered the comment as Virgil went to grab some shampoo to clean himself off. As he went about doing that Marcel would go over to where Matthew had vanished as a glimmer caught his eye and picked up the silver knife that he'd used to cut the ghost open. The handle was practically gone now leaving just the silver blade itself as it seemed the rotted wood couldn't handle the taxation and ended up splintering apart. It seemed a miracle that his hand wasn't filled with shards of wood. Either way Marcel would walk over to the trucks open door from Jordan and saw the chest was open and inside made the Hispanic's heart stop for a moment. It was Jordan's dog tags sitting in the chest where the wolfsbane once was. His Brother was an a*****e at times but he loved him so much. Marcel would replace the tags with the silver knife before turning his head to see Virgil halfway to the creek. Without a second thought Marcel would place the second set of dog tags over his neck as they clinked with his own and he'd strip out of his shorts and jogged to keep up with Virgil. Once he was beside his lover Marcel smiled "I'm feeling just as gross, so why not go together?" he chuckled a little bit as he held up the arm that was shoved inside of Matthew's body. It still stunk badly and the Hispanic was not about to go to sleep with that on him.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vivian could only smile at her bold companion. She didn’t have the heart to tell him it would be the first date she would go on in well over a hundred years so he didn’t have too high of a mountain to climb to impress her. She would answer any question of his with all the patience of a grandmother and laugh at a couple of his jokes though most of them only had her rolling her eyes at him while she tried not to snicker. Her own questions mostly pertained to the modern world, any personal ones she asked would be only the kind that were polite to ask of a near stranger. The change that slowly came over the soldier once they were away from their family wasn’t missed, and she found both versions of the man equally enjoyable. The woman was a bit more shy and reserved without her big brother to back her up. Once they arrived at that awful tree which provided a gateway between the two worlds, Vivi would practically tuck her small frame against Jordan for a short moment before she realized her mistake and pulled away and ran back to the other side seconds later.

Virgil gave him a look. Oh, there was plenty of fun in being prepared for the whirlwind that was his best friend! He groaned when he was informed this way only the start for the spirit. ”Great...now I’m goin’ t’be paranoid about him watchin’ us every time we’re ********> he grumbled out to himself. Hopefully Vivi wouldn’t let him get away with it anymore! Ballsy was just the tip of the iceberg but it was the easiest way to sum up his impression of Jordan. The mention of his sister had him smiling a little bit more. ”Yeah...Looks they’re doin’ alright for themselves, too.” Getting to see Vivi again after so long and knowing she was still around was a relief to him. Though despite what she had told him a short while ago, he would always regret leaving her alone that day. His sorrow over her death was etched too deeply into his heart for him to get over it after one conversation with her ghost. New aches and pains made themselves known to him as he walked over the further distance to the creek. In all honesty, he was certain he would have felt better if he’d been hit by a train instead of a massive beast. ”Don’t tell me you’re actually desperate enough t’take ah bath in ah creek,” he spoke in mock shock at the news Marcel was coming with him. Even if his boyfriend hadn’t smelled like freshly baked roadkill he wouldn’t complain about the company. Virgil paused when he noticed the second pair of dog tags hanging around his neck though it was too dark for him to even begin to make out the information on them. ”Jordan’s?” He felt like an idiot a second later as it dawned on him they had to be unless Marcel had somehow managed to keep a back up pair of his own hidden until now. As they got to the creek, he was careful as he got into the water. ”I’m sorry.” The apology was out without him entirely knowing why he was doing it in the first place. But it felt right.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:43 am
User Image

Jordan couldn't help but smile a little bit whenever she answered her questions as he found it rather interesting to hear the responses of someone from such a far off time period. The two of them seemed to be getting along well and he'd laugh and smile at all of her reactions, finding when she eye rolled his jokes to be his favorite. It was a common trend for people when he told his jokes and Marcel had always made it a point to show open disgust at his brand of humor, which was something he reveled in. The young soldier would then make sure to be as detailed a he could when answering her questions about the modern world and all the things that came with it. Some things were difficult to explain as they just seemed like common, everyday things to him but then Vivian had no experience with such things. It was nice though to just have someone to talk too. Jordan would speak to Marcel all the time but because as a spirit the living couldn't see or hear you meant it was basically talking at Marcel rather than with him. When they finally arrived by to that evil tree he blinked in surprise when Vivi tucked herself against Jordan which caused him to smile at her a bit fondly, however she seemed to realize what she'd done and ran into the gateway. Jordan wasn't one to be left behind, he'd follow after her back to the other side along with her.

Marcel couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at Virgil's newfound paranoia and nodded his head "No kidding, hopefully he gets distracted by Vivian though" honestly now that he knew his best friend was watching them he hated to think about all the other times he may have been present or peeked in on them. He'd shake it off though, no point in freaking out over something he had no control over. Virgil's comment had the Hispanic nodding his head in agreement with him as he smiled a small bit "Yeah, considering what they went through the two of them seem alright for the most part..." having Jordan head blown off by a sniper and Vivian being attacked by some old soldiers they seemed to be doing well enough. He was truly glad to know though that Jordan wasn't gone forever and that he was still around after death. Yes it did counter all of his beliefs up until this point but a small part of him had always hoped there was something beyond death just so he could reunite with Jordan one day. It seemed like that wouldn't need to be the case now thankfully enough. Finally once he joined Virgil's side he couldn't help but roll his eyes at the other man's comment "Yeah, yeah get it out of your system!" he couldn't help but grin however despite his snarky comment, by all means just earlier he'd been complaining to Virgil about how gross he thought it was to do something like that. So he supposed that he deserved it to some extent. Marcel would then look down at the tags and nodded his head a little bit with a small smile "Yeah..." he didn't think twice about answering the obvious question "He left them for me, a piece of him when he'd not around I guess..." the Hispanic had never gotten the chance to get Jordan's dog tags as they'd quickly been sent to his family which made sense but he never got a chance to have any sort of keepsake of his Brother. Even any photos of them were with his Parents in their scrapbook. The former Marine would then chuckle a little bit as his lover complained about how cold it was and he'd take the others hands and began to wade into the water and he let out a hiss "Christ! It's like walking in ice water!" he cried out as his body began to adjust to the cold water. Was this what people used to do back before running water!? This is awful! The Hispanic now had a newfound appreciation for heated showers and baths. However Marcel would blink a bit at the out of the blue apology which had the Hispanic quirking an eyebrow at the other man in confusion. Sorry? Marcel would shake his head a little bit "I'm going to stop you right there" he stated while putting a hand up to Virgil "You have nothing to be sorry for, I knew the risks when I learned your secret" truth be told he knew that there was a chance that other worldly beings could attack them but he hadn't quite taken it seriously "And don't argue with me, you'll lose" his tone was light with amusement as he began to use his other hand to begin wiping the disgusting substance off his other arm "I love you too much to be bothered by this..." it had taken him a moment to come out with that but it summed his thoughts up rather nicely all in all.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Really, he didn’t want to think about Vivian distracting Jordan anymore than he wanted to think about them possibly being spied on during their private moments. The big guy couldn’t help but smile once Marcel confirm they were indeed Jordan’s. As irritated as he was at him for apparently having peeked on them, the blond man made it really hard for him to stay mad at him for long after doing something as sweet as that. "Well, they look good on ya." Not that he could really tell the difference between the two, especially since he couldn't read the information even if there was enough light. He really needed to make more of an effort to make to learn Spanish. Virgil didn’t bother to hide his smirk when his lover turned around and complained about how cold the water was. Served him right for laughing at him! Though he did have to admit he was already spoiled to the hot showers at Marcel’s apartment and missed it right at that moment. But he couldn’t wait hours just so he could have the comforts of heated water. ”Don’t be such ah baby,” he would teasingly chide him before growing a bit more somber. He sighed softly when his apology was deflected. He gazed down at him as he shifted his weight in that usual way he did when he was feeling uncomfortable and he was in a way. If it wasn’t for him coming into his life then this never would have happened. Yet, on the other hand, the Hispanic would no doubt end up as a suicide statistic eventually. Being told not to argue broke him out of his musing and he lifted an eyebrow. ”Oh? How do ya figure that, huh?” Didn’t he know the werewolf was stubborn enough to argue with a fence post? He could win against one, too! His expression softened again. ”Then I’m afraid you’re ah fool for it. We both are,” he muttered gently without actually believing his own words. At least not by much when it came to his boyfriend's part in it, anyway. ”Maybe ya should be bothered...ya have ah right t’it.” Virgil swatted his hand away and grabbed the wrist of his dirty arm and squirted some of the shampoo onto it. After putting the bottle back down, he began to slowly work the shampoo into a lather all over his arm. He took his time with washing it for him, kneading his fingers into the firm muscle while he did. In all honesty the former bounty hunter shouldn’t talk when he was this exhausted, it was taking him too long to get to the point and that was when he didn’t keep losing it.”It’s jus’ hard t’feel like I’m worthy of ya when crap like this happens…” A corner of his lips pulled down with a frown as he grabbed Marcel’s other hand to wash it as well. It might not be dirty as his other one, but he didn’t want to take a chance that any dust from the wolfsbane had gotten on his other hand as well. It would be their s**t luck if Marcel died from poisoning after they had managed to stop his would be murderer. "What did he say to ya that made ya leave th' camp?"

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:12 pm
User Image

Marcel would chuckle a bit at the compliment the other paid him, it was a bit silly sounding but he still appreciated it nonetheless. The fact that Jordan had left him his dog tags meant the world to the Hispanic, it meant it was real and not just some fever dream. It felt good to be with his Brother again after so many years, it was almost like nothing had happened and they were just teenagers again. Was this what they would have been like if Jordan had survived his time in the military? The fact they would have remained as Best Friends and still acted as silly together as ever was a bit of a comforting thought to him. The Hispanic would then roll his eyes a little bit when the other man teased him for complaining about the cold water. He was a man who was very much used to the comforts of modern amenities like hot water, excuse him! Once the other man grew more somber Marcel could sense the shift and frowned a little bit, noting how he shifted around even under the water giving away his Boyfriends discomfort. Granted he couldn't help but roll his eyes and grin "I figure because you're smart enough to not argue with an angry Hispanic!" he stated with a smirk as the two bathed in the cold water. However he frowned a little bit at the other man's words and his frown only deepened a little bit further when Marcel shook his head "I may have the right to it, but I'm not" Marcel spoke softly as he let Virgil begin to lather his arm up and clean it off he'd listen to Virgil speak and admit how he felt and the Veteran offered a small smile when the other man opened up. It was a sweet notion to say the least. He'd allow the other man to begin cleaning his other arm, however the Hispanic frowned when Virgil asked about what Matthew had said to him. He bit the inside of his cheek as a deep set from formed on his face as he finally remembered what had started this whole thing in the first place. The former soldier would remain silent for a moment "...A moment ago..you said that you don't feel worthy of me?" it was more of a rhetorical question as he quickly continued on as guilt began to wrack his heart and mind "He....he had me questioning you..." the Hispanic shook his head as his shoulders sagged a bit "I don't know why but...everything got hazy and...and his words began to burrow into my mind...he said that you were going to kill me, that you think that soldiers like me were only good dead..." he admitted to the other man as he now couldn't meet his eyes "I don't know why but his words...they stuck into my mind and...I just started to follow him, he said he wanted to take to some kind of park rangers office or something and...I don't even now why I believed him..." Marcel refused to lift his gaze as his arm fell limp in Virgil's hands. The Hispanic was completely unaware of the demons influence on him during that time and as far as he knew or cared it was all him. Marcel would sigh a little bit "Now I'm the one who feels like he should be apologizing so...I'm sorry...I'm sorry for doubting you twice in one day..." by this point the Hispanic felt awful for it. After everything the fact that he still had room to doubt Virgil was astounding to him and guilt only ate away at him over it.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil blinked a few times and tilted his head to the side, trying to judge if Marcel was actually angry or not. He didn’t think so, unless that smirk was lying to him. Not that he would ever admit it to the Spanish Marine, but he did have a point. Arguing with a pissed off Hispanic would only end up with him being in a whole lot of pain. Not that it would exactly stop him from it if the issue was important enough. A small part of him was relieved his lover didn’t hold the attack against him though a larger part was unwilling to let him forgive himself for it. Maybe if he’d entertained the thought that Matthew’s voice inside of his head was more than his broken mind then perhaps he would have had some warning. His mood hardly improved as he watched the way the younger man’s expressions changed with his question. The silence that seemed to drag on far longer than it actually did, He nodded although it was a question that didn’t need answer, but he did want Marcel to know he did have his full attention. Seeing those strong shoulders sag had him gently squeezing his hands. The motion was something the mix breed would always associate with defeat in his partner and that was the last thing Marcel should be feeling right now. He had killed a werewolf after all. Virgil winced a little as he continued to listen to him explain what had happened while he had been out of it. ”I used ta…” As loathe as he was to interrupt him even for a second, he felt like if he didn’t confess to it now then he wouldn’t talk about it again. It wasn’t all that important, of course, but some part of him wanted him to know. Once upon a time Virgil did wholly believe soldiers like Marcel did deserve nothing but death. That they were nothing more than dogs who’d gotten a taste for blood and needed to be put down. And, strangely enough, it was the man they had just killed who had eventually taught him how wrong he was in that belief. That was probably the only good thing about his ex though, at least as far Virgil was concerned. He frowned at that. There wasn’t a ranger’s station around for at least twenty miles and was one reason he picked the spot to camp. It sounded to him like Matthew only wanted to get him far enough away from their camp so he could kill him without interference. Letting go of his hands, he placed his own on the man’s shoulders and continued to look down at him. Hearing the truth out of him stung a lot more deeply than it had earlier that day. ”Ain’t sayin’ that it doesn’t hurt, ‘cause it does...but...it’s hard t’be all that upset over it...It’s easy for me t’forget but we’ve only known each other for ah few days. I’m sure what I’ve said about myself hasn’t painted ah picture of someone who’s ah nice reliable guy.” A hardened killer with commitment issues was probably more like it. Virgil did his best to smile as he tucked his fingers under the Hispanic’s chin so he could tilt his head up enough so he could look into those beautiful brown eyes. ”It jus’ means I’ll have t’try harder, right?” He would have kissed Marcel then and there if he wasn’t so afraid of doing anything that might hurt his broken nose. ”Don’t beat yourself up over it t’much...Matthew is...was good at makin’ people believe what he wanted them t’believe. I think that’s why he was able t’get away with murderin’ folk for so long.” He gently stroked the Spanish soldier’s hairy chin before he stepped away from him. ”But ya said...things felt hazy, aye? Maybe he had some kinda power over ya so ya wouldn’t resist him? Kinda like that goddamn demon did,” Virgil had no idea about the demon’s part to play in it or about Jordan saving the day for the first time. If he had, he might have embarrassed himself and everyone else when they had been visiting together. He began to wash his own body off as he kept a careful eye on Marcel. ”I thought it was ah dream at first...wouldn’t be th’ first time I’ve had ah nightmare about him killin’ ya…” He was slowly learning the benefits of sharing his thoughts out loud. It was difficult to do but he figured it could only help them in the long run. ”But I’ll only accept your apology if ya except mine…” The hint of smirk touched his lips though he was being mostly serious.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:00 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening to the other explain how or what they could do for a quick break that Ritsuka blinked a bit as he ran his hand through his hair a bit before winching slightly from the pain. "That sounds good with me Sato, I am not much of a person to go after meat at times. Thus a sandwich with a side of fruits sounds good to me and only if you want it as well"he spoke tenderly. Slowly he walked over to the other just following his voice as well the small movements from the other, "We can head home when your ready, i will hold onto your shirt when ready" he spoke tenderly giving him a soft smile before his ears flickered hearing the faint sounds of dogs barking that Ritsuka began to worry he would be found again and Sato would be hurt.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:52 am
User Image

"I wouldn't suggest it if I didn't want it too" Sato responded. "Alright, let's get going" he said and he is okay with the other holding onto his shirt. He could feel how hungry his stomach is as he exited out of the park with his friend, Ritsuka. [exit]
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 10:20 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Tenderly he listened before reaching over to take hold of the other's shirt gently so not to break it or even rip it but he relaxed slightly glancing to him a bit. "Than sandwiches and fruit salad it is" he spoke gently following after Sato just listening and holding the bag of cloths gently. {exits}

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:35 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't help it, when he felt down he went down hard. He hated to show such weakness, to let his shoulders sag down but sometimes it was impossible to keep up a facade now. To think only several days ago he expertly wore a mask to hide his true feelings from the world and yet here came Virgil, breaking him open and unintentionally let Marcel be more open about how he felt. Still though he hated feeling vulnerable even in front of someone he trusted like Virgil, vulnerability got you killed. It was something he learned during his time in the Military and even after all these years it was still effecting him to this day. Marcel would wince just slightly at his lovers admittance, granted though he did appreciate the other man's blunt honesty over it. So the other man wasn't completely wrong, even if he was only saying it to kill him in the long run of it. The former Lieutenant would admit that Virgil had every right to have thought that, many people he'd met during his time were perfectly fine with killing entire groups of people, innocent or otherwise. He couldn't say that they enjoyed it as he never asked but there was little doubt that they deserved what Virgil thought they did. Even the Hispanic himself had little room to judge as he had done just as awful things during his service that now sickens him to the core. However at the time he was numb to it all, the bloodshed, the tears, the agony, he was once indifferent to it all but he was no longer that man. At least that's what he liked to believe. Marcel would frown deeply when the other man would speak up and admit that his words hurt him. He knew that it would but it still stung just as badly knowing that it did hurt him, that was the last thing he ever wanted to do to Virgil. However he'd listen to the other man continue on and shook his head a little bit as the other man continued on. He knew by all means Virgil was right but still, even if it's only been a few days he felt like it was an utter betrayal for him to doubt the other man's intentions. He'd trusted Virgil with information about not only himself but his life as a soldier, this was information that he was sworn to keep secret, among other things. Their whirlwind romance was something he never thought he;d ever experience yet here they were, only a few days under belts and Marcel felt like he could trust Virgil with his life. Which the older man had proven several times now was the correct decision to make "But...your actions say something completely different Querido..." he felt the need to defend the other man from his own comments. By all means Virgil had saved him several times already and if those actions weren't enough to prove he was reliable then he didn't know what was proof. Marcel would then meet the other man's gaze when he lifted his chin, the Hispanic still felt awful about it but at least the other man seemed to know what to say to make him begin to feel less awful. So that p***k was good at manipulating people, why wasn't he surprised? When then there was Virgil's second point which he did admit have some kind of validity, Matthew seemed like he'd fit right in with hell's demons so whose to say that it wasn't possible "Maybe..." he muttered a little bit as he played the entire thing over and over in his head. However Marcel would then blink a bit when the other man admitted that he had nightmares about Matthew killing him. He knew of the other's nightmares from when they last discussed it but now Marcel couldn't help but think that Matthew may have possibly had a hand in them as well. Well he could only hope that was the case and that maybe Virgil would finally be allowed a full nights sleep like Marcel has been privy to since the demon was ran off by his Love. Marcel would then blink a bit before grinning a little bit finally before nodding his head "Fine, I accept your apology" even if the Hispanic thought his end was completely unwarranted he'd still easily forgive Virgil. Himself now? Well that was just something else completely. With that Marcel would return the favor by pouring some of the shampoo in his hands and begin lather up some of the dirtier parts of his Lover as he slowly worked the muscles up and down his arms, making sure the entire limbs were both well massaged and cleaned up. He'd then move on to Virgil's torso and chest and made sure to be much gentler with these parts of his body, being mindful of any sore spots or bruises the other man had on his body. Marcel would then lather and rub the other man, wiping away any grime and dirt from the others body. It was relaxing in a way to have a simple task to set his mind too instead of letting his mind go wild with awful thoughts and scenarios. His hands would come to pause and rest on the man's pectorals before looking up at him and pausing for several seconds as he formed the words he wanted to say "A few days or not...you've become someone very important to me. I swear on my life I'll never doubt you again" it was an oath he meant to keep this time. He would maintain full trust in Virgil.

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas