Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
CHAT ROOM! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:14 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
not really. You have to use wonderflex. it's a type of plastic. There is a website called cosplay.com something like that where if you need help someone there will try to help you. they say how you could do the keyblade. I have about a year to the next one. I think i be fine.
cool ^^ i hope it looks really good when its done! i bet it will 3nodding
the hardest part is how to mold it. Since you have to warm the wonderflex. so, i need to cut out the design in 3d in foam.
I fuge it out. I will show you and the guild a picture when Im done. biggrin
biggrin cool! ^^ mabe you can help some ppl if they need help cosplaying 3nodding you sound pretty good at it ^^
not really on a website there are lots of people do kairi so they are helping eack other. i am just reading thier posts. there are a lot of design pattens that you could use and you just have to change the design a little.

ooo....so where is this? cosplay.com?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:42 am
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
not really. You have to use wonderflex. it's a type of plastic. There is a website called cosplay.com something like that where if you need help someone there will try to help you. they say how you could do the keyblade. I have about a year to the next one. I think i be fine.
cool ^^ i hope it looks really good when its done! i bet it will 3nodding
the hardest part is how to mold it. Since you have to warm the wonderflex. so, i need to cut out the design in 3d in foam.
biggrin cool! ^^ mabe you can help some ppl if they need help cosplaying 3nodding you sound pretty good at it ^^
not really on a website there are lots of people do kairi so they are helping eack other. i am just reading thier posts. there are a lot of design pattens that you could use and you just have to change the design a little.

i don't remember i have to look it up again. sweatdrop  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:48 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

can u lok it up for me? anytime you want is fine, just when you have some time if you want...do u think theyll have any good patterns for organization coats?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:28 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

can u lok it up for me? anytime you want is fine, just when you have some time if you want...do u think theyll have any good patterns for organization coats?
http://forums.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31
they might i was first planing to be an organization memeber but which one. So its kairi(pink outfit)or organization member.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

they might i was first planing to be an organization memeber but which one. So its kairi(pink outfit)or organization member.
^^ sounds good! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:10 pm
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ashelux
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

^^ sounds good! 3nodding
i can't wait until the next anime expo. i might go all 4 days. yea  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:45 pm

Bilbofagginss

some people that might want to join!  

.:Loser since '05:.
User Image
it me.
User Image Pixel by Lilluminate
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:00 pm
Hellsing_Lover
some people that might want to join!
oh! awsome! can you tell them about the guild? the invitations arnt working for some odd reason.... neutral  

Ashelux
Captain

~La_travieza_fresa~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:02 pm
um hey just so u know I don't log in as much as I used to...so plis don't kick me out... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:30 am
~JerryLyn~
um hey just so u know I don't log in as much as I used to...so plis don't kick me out... whee
hmm...ok...o_o  

Ashelux
Captain

Suurahh

Wealthy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:44 am
hey look at this: Xemnas is Mansex who is Ansem OMFG did ansem turn into a heartless at one point?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:08 pm
rainbow_girl_101
hey look at this: Xemnas is Mansex who is Ansem OMFG did ansem turn into a heartless at one point?
which ansem?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:14 pm
Sry to interupt and kinda off subject and I'm sorry for saying this. A few friends and I have created a guild. We are searching for more members to join. The guild is about Disney. It is realated to any type of Disney. (Ex: Disnry Animation, Pixar, Kingdom Hearts, etc.) I'm sorry for this on an ad, but my friends told me to find people. It is called The Official Walt Disney Guild. We have only few members, but grows everyday. Come on in and join! Thank you for read and I'm sry once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:29 pm
FallenLight262
Sry to interupt and kinda off subject and I'm sorry for saying this. A few friends and I have created a guild. We are searching for more members to join. The guild is about Disney. It is realated to any type of Disney. (Ex: Disnry Animation, Pixar, Kingdom Hearts, etc.) I'm sorry for this on an ad, but my friends told me to find people. It is called The Official Walt Disney Guild. We have only few members, but grows everyday. Come on in and join! Thank you for read and I'm sry once again.
^-^ that sounds good! 3nodding  

Ashelux
Captain

Aeon55

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:30 pm
i'm still speechless...bump  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games