Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:46 am
"Kaden.... everyone else leave.... I need to speak to Kaden.....alone...."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:52 am
raylana didnt protest but did give him a warning look. she knew he could embarras her if he so wanted and being drunk he may not even know he did it.  

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:53 pm
Kaden was suprised, but gave a nod to Raylana as she left. "Goodnight," he said, then nodded goodnight to Jaden. Kaden put Kojay down on his bed and sat down in the chair next to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:42 pm
Kojay sits straight up and a star comes out of him filled with wine. "i could have done that at anytime. Kaden, tell me the truth, What do you know about the dragon?"  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Lyria883

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:04 pm
Kaden shrugged, seemingly unstartled by Kojay's extraction of the alchohol in his body. "They have always been peaceful in my country aside from when they feel threatened. It may or may not be the same in this case, seeing as neither of the dragons were born so. I think perhaps once they learn to controle themselves they will be fine. In fact, depending on how they will use it, they will have increadible powers. Unfortunatly an untrained dragon who doesn't know what they are doing could do alot of harm. They would have to watch their emotions. I know of an ancient story in my country where a woman was given the gift of assuming dragon form. Her Dragon sister was kidnapped and nearly killed, along with her poor infants. She became so angry she threw the entire desert city into a massive horrible storm with thunder and lighting and rain that corroded away palaces and people's flesh. As it turns out, she was a haf breed dragon, A half blue, half black. The hormone she produced when she was so angered triggered her lightning and acid breath. She destoryed nearly the entire city."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:41 am
"Hmmm...... You know so much... yet you tell the others so little... What else have you been keeping from us?" he said with a accusing stare.  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:51 am
walked threw the castl, feels her self changeing and trys to hold it back, falls to her knees crying.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:01 pm
raylana heard her cry and ran, kneeling at her side "alright, it'll be ok" she said gently to the girl. "dont worry"  

DragonSong

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:53 pm
her clothing ripped and her now naked body morfed in to a dragon she looks sadly up and licked your face.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:42 am
"I didn't try to fide anything from anyone. I assumed there were other experts, or experts they clamed to be. There is no use in alarming anyone. Dragons fly freely over my lands, and we have little to no problem with them. I only know so much because I have had to do politics with them over the years. They tend to be very wise creatures." He said, frowning at the accusing stare.  

Lyria883

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:01 pm
Inwe rushed to the dargon. "Oh I'm glad she's well behaved," she said to Raylana. She stroked the dragon. "Well, I should be off know." Inwe walked into her room and grabbed a book of spells.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:08 am
raylana stroked the girls scales. "dont worry" she said to the little dragon "it'll be ok, come on, i have something that would be perfect for you" she stood and beckoned for her to follow.  

DragonSong

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:45 am
"Kaden... can you... change forms...?" he questioned again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:58 am
she looks around confused then folowes the one calling to her.  

sasamiblue

Yinala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:58 pm
Yuri was transforming again, but this time it seemed different. She could somewhat control her actions. Not completely, but her own influence was noticable. She flapped her wings and lifted from the floor, though not very high because she was still chained down. Oh what a feeling this flight was! If only she could go outside!  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games