How about a monthly changing poll....??
  November...
View Results

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:07 pm
Doressa
SydneySkye
Hey I am back... been super busy. Bought a new car, the old one was ticking...guess that is what happens when you drive an hour to work. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hello! It's fabulous to see you!!! New car, huh! How exciting! Are you still busy? Or have things slowed down a bit?

Yeah, well it is new to me, and I am finally getting some credit in my name. My husband has bad credit and I have none... so had to do something. I am still busy but it has slowed a little. So how have you been?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:08 am
SydneySkye
Doressa
SydneySkye
Hey I am back... been super busy. Bought a new car, the old one was ticking...guess that is what happens when you drive an hour to work. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hello! It's fabulous to see you!!! New car, huh! How exciting! Are you still busy? Or have things slowed down a bit?

Yeah, well it is new to me, and I am finally getting some credit in my name. My husband has bad credit and I have none... so had to do something. I am still busy but it has slowed a little. So how have you been?

I've been busy, but fine -it's so ridiculously hot here at the moment that everything seems to be taking longer than usual, and requires far, far more energy than I have!! But I'm going on a holiday with my boyfriend on the 9th, so I'm just hanging out for that!  

Doressa
Captain

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:59 am
Enjoy your holiday....I will trade you snow for some heat right now...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:13 pm
SydneySkye
Enjoy your holiday....I will trade you snow for some heat right now...

That is the best idea I've heard in a LONG time!! I've never seen snow!  

Doressa
Captain

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:42 pm
Yeah that would be nice for you to see. We are supposed to be getting more ice and snow tomorrow night. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:49 am
Just wondering if anyone would like to go to the Naka Kon with me. It's the weekend of March 2-4. If you need more info or anything please PM (it's the easiest way to get in touch with me).  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Sounds fun, but I think it's a leeeeetle bit far for me to travel... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:58 am
That's okay...I'm sorta thinking now of not going. Things have taken a rather interesting twist in my life right now. I'd rather wait and let things simmer or settle before I decide what I want to do and I don't feel too much like talking about it yet. I will in time (say I dunno after March 2). 3nodding Thanks for understanding. heart  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:24 pm
Bakura Amane
That's okay...I'm sorta thinking now of not going. Things have taken a rather interesting twist in my life right now. I'd rather wait and let things simmer or settle before I decide what I want to do and I don't feel too much like talking about it yet. I will in time (say I dunno after March 2). 3nodding Thanks for understanding. heart

We'll be ready to listen whenever you feel ready!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:27 pm
Hope everyone is doing well. I try to get in here as much as I can. Life is pretty busy right now. Work, and my son's forensics meets, I just go on the run and sleep....  

SydneySkye
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:34 pm
Well it's great to see you when you're able to stop by...

I hope you're looking after yourself!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:11 pm
Well, I guess I'm here...some days it's hard to tell any more, but I can't type too much without bursting into tears so if anyone wants to know what's up I'd recommend reading my journal. Let's say though for now (and here) I'm feeling better than I was when I wrote that entry, but I'm still making my way back to cloud nine.  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:30 pm
Doressa

Am super tired... did get my eyes checked, got a new prescription and have my contacts back. I am going to a hockey game tomorrow night I have to have time with my boys mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:50 pm
Bakura Amane
Well, I guess I'm here...some days it's hard to tell any more, but I can't type too much without bursting into tears so if anyone wants to know what's up I'd recommend reading my journal. Let's say though for now (and here) I'm feeling better than I was when I wrote that entry, but I'm still making my way back to cloud nine.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling so down...I'm glad that you're on your way back up though!! Take care of yourself!  

Doressa
Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:51 pm
SydneySkye
Doressa

Am super tired... did get my eyes checked, got a new prescription and have my contacts back. I am going to a hockey game tomorrow night I have to have time with my boys mrgreen

You do indeed!! No matter how busy you are, it's so important to factor in "relaxing/fun time"!! I hope you had fun!! 3nodding  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff