Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Hottest Male Yugioh Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

^__^
Yugi
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Yami Yugi
20%
 20%  [ 18 ]
Jounouchi/Joey
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Seto Kaiba
25%
 25%  [ 23 ]
Malik/Marik
12%
 12%  [ 11 ]
Yami Malik
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Ryou/Bakura
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Yami Bakura
8%
 8%  [ 8 ]
Otogi/Duke
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Other
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 89

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:06 pm
Well I would hope he's not much like Near, I can't say I'm particularly fond of Near. After Raito he's my least favorite DN character. I have epic hatred for Raito though which Near can't touch. I can't think of a character in any other series I hate more even. Most stick around dislike or at least indifference (dislike actually trumps indifference as far as I'm concerned, it means I have an investment in the character, even if it's a negative one) anyhow, it's hard to hit hate status with me. Raito though, he does it it in spades *bashes his head in with a shovel*...*smiles at his corpse and hits him again*.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:35 pm
Haha, yeah, I'm similar. Very rarely do I absolutely hate a character. I'd say my least favorite anime character though is that annoying girl I mentioned earlier from DNAngel. Raito I can't say I hate, but he definitely comes close to that status. Near I'm pretty indifferent to, though I'd say it leans more towards dislike. Mytho, on the other hand (prince from Princess Tutu), is my favorite character from that series.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 pm
Hopefully I'll get to DN Angel eventually and then we'll see. Near definitely leans towards dislike for me. I think Raito just offends me so much on principal, his beliefs are so skewed and wrong and he just doesn't get that. He thinks he's just, and if there is one thing I just can't stand it's a God complex.

I was at Best Buy today looking for a present for my dad, and of course must browse the anime section for either good deals or sets (I'll spend a higher amount of money on a series I want for complete sets, I like box collections and it's really annoying to have a series in so many pieces), and I saw the complete collection of Princess Tutu for 30. I thought about it, since I'm much more likely to watch something if I can watch it on my TV, but in the end I decided it really doesn't look like my kind of thing and while I might enjoy it in the end I'd have no desire to own it. So if I ever have the time I'll watch it first, and if I do end up loving it, well 30 is a good deal in my book for a complete collection (unless it were a 3-5 episode series, though I haven't seen an anime that short).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:49 pm
Yeah, I think the only reason I don't hate Raito is because of his saving grace: His personality without the Death Note. When his crazy side isn't brought out by it, he's a pretty okay guy and is even kind of cute. It's almost like he has two personalities.
OMG seriously?! That's really well-priced! *must look at Best Buy now* And nope, it's twenty-six episodes. Well, except the series does divide in half into two 'chapters,' kind of like how you have Rozen Maiden and then Rozen Maiden: Träumend. They continue off each other, but are often considered separate series. So I'd just check to make sure the box set is twenty-six episodes and not thirteen; they may've just included the first half, and the second half is way better.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:15 am
I KNOW! But I think that's what made it worse for me. Because I liked Raito so much in the beginning, I was really sickened to see what he became.

Yea, check them out for sure if you want it. And it said complete collection, usually the sets are pretty good about specifying part I and part II when they aren't all of it.

The website is confusing but I think it has all the episodes:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Princess+Tutu:+Complete+Collection+[6+Discs]+-+Dubbed+-+DVD/9214959.p?id=1953781&skuId=9214959&st=Princess Tutu&lp=1&cp=1

And is still that same price. $32.99 to be exact.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Exactly! And he even was pretty and looked like Kaiba... emo
Yup, that's all the episodes. :3 Don't bother looking at episode titles, because you're right, the site makes no sense. But if you divide the number of minutes by 26, you get 25 minutes each, which is about an episode length.
OMG do want!! <3  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 am
He was even prettier than Kaiba! Although he had some mega ultra creeper faces.

I didn't bother, I just kinda eyeballed length.

Buy?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:29 pm
I know! But aha, you're right...

User Image
A friend made this for my birthday one year...

Okane ga Nai! (not the manga title, but it's meaning!)  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:54 pm
Hahaha, yea, because everyone wants to party when a possessed freak is inviting you ^_~.

I know the English title is No Money, but is that what it literally means? If not you'll have to tell me what you are trying to say here, hahaha *is shot*.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:16 pm
Exactly! XD
Yeah, it means No Money, and that is what I'm trying to say. XD I can't buy Princess Tutu because I have no money.
...though I did clean out my penny bank today, and have almost $100 in change now... ninja I need to save it to buy birthday presents (all of my friends have birthdays this time of year), though maybe I'll splurge a little for Princess Tutu... or Pokemon SoulSilver...  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:38 pm
Ok, just checking that that's what you were responding too... razz

I think your friends would enjoy watching you watch Princess Tutu for their birthdays 3nodding , when they glare at this generous offer you can tell them I offered, I'm pretty comfortable in the knowledge nobody is going to fly all the way to CA just to get me for that ^_~.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:33 pm
Ahahaha, that statement just made my night. XD But actually, today I went to see a lady who was retiring from owning a comic shop, so everything was 70% off, and I got eight gifts for eighty dollars, so I might have enough now to get Princess Tutu or Pokemon... =D Definitely not both, but perhaps one... WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GO FOR?!  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 pm
Yay, I love to make days! And that's an awesome deal.

Is Pokemon SoulSilver a game? B/c if so I'd say get the anime because game prices usually only ever go down, whereas anime bounces around and can get crazy expensive. But I guess it's down to which one you want more, which one will you want longer? I mean if you'll want both forever then yup, I'd say go with the one that's less likely to last at price for as long. That's just me though. I can't resist good anime deals because usually anime is just unfairly priced.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 pm
Yes, it's a game. XD And normally I would go by the same logic, except Pokemon games never go down in price. And they're always five dollars more expensive than other games of the same system. XP They're worth it though. But yeah, either way though, SoulSilver at least won't go up in price, so I think I will go with Princess Tutu for now. Must get both eventually though!  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

JuokasKurvas
Vice Captain

Dangerous Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:45 pm
Well, whenever a newer system comes out they'll go down ^_~. But hooray for Princess Tutu, which I don't even know why I'm pulling for it, because I've yet to watch it and don't know how I'll feel about it, but yay!

rofl  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces