Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:34 pm
Kai grinned at her first comment, then shrugged at the next about staying. "Well, I was just giving you the option... In case you changed your mind or something." He felt rather odd just lying there on the floor honestly, but really was too lazy to get up and move himself. Though, if she really was going to stay there with him, should they move to the bed? So she'd be more comfortable? He frowned, running a hand through his hair, causing parts to fall backwards and end up sticking upwards. Then he glanced back at her. "Hey... if it'd be more comfortable, I could get my lazy a** up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:39 pm
Skylar looked at him and slightly laughed. "Nah, I said I'd stay so I will; I wouldn't change my mind," she smiled. She titled her head, seeing him frown and wondered what he was thinking until he told her. "Oh... no, that's okay," she said quickly, "I really don't want you to hurt yourself anymore...." she trailed off, blushing slightly again. "I'm fine right here," she said after a moment, smiling up at him despite the red on her cheeks.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:48 pm
Kai chuckled, closing his eyes again. "Alright, fine." He peeked one eye open at her quick response to his question, at first not sure why her face was flushing red. But then he fully realized what he'd said, an offer to move into the bed with her, and chuckled softly to himself, placing a hand over his face. "Heh, sorry," he murmured.

[I can't think of what to say. xP]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:53 pm
[[don't worry xP]]
Skylar listened to his chuckle before he appologized and she flushed an even darker red. "I didn't mean it THAT way!" she retorted, wondering what exactly he was thinking. She scooted over a little bit, closing the small gap between them. "Your mind... is a little scattered," she teased, not really looking at him.

[[i don't know, either]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:00 pm
Kai watched her face flush deeper and laughed a bit louder. "What way is THAT way?" he asked, smirking again. But he blinked almost in surprise as she scooted closer, despite her reddening face. He shook his head at her comment, tail still flicking gently beside him. "Maybe, but then again... I am feeling a bit dizzy," he chuckled absently, one hand still over his face. He wondered what her response to that would be, and if she'd freak out or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:04 pm
Skylar looked up at him, her face striken with disbalief. "You KNOW what i'm talking about," she said simply. "Dizzy?" she repeated. "Aw, Kai might be catching a fever," she stated, looking at him full of concern. "You're....definitely halucinating," she sighed, brushing his forehead with her hand, mimicking that she would check his tempeture, but pulled away. "What's they magic words?" she teased, propping herself up on one elbow. "If you get it right, i'll see if you really have a fever."  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:10 pm
Kai laughed aloud now, sliding his hand down to his stomach instead and letting it rest there for a moment. "Alright, so maybe I do..." he admited with a smirk. "A fever?" he echoed, still smirking faintly. "Halucinating? You're not really here?" He blinked as her hand swept across his forehead, then stared at her in confusion. "Magic words?" His mind went back to an old joke with his mother when he was still a child. "Please...?" he asked uncertainly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:14 pm
Skylar laughed. "Oh, so now you admit it?" she said, poking him on the hand he'd just moved. She didn't quite know why, but she felt like shouting 'smartie, smartie, smartie you are not," but refrained from it. What she also wanted to do, though, was to suddenly start dancing. Hearing what he said, she smiled . "We have a winner," she laughed! jumping up as she bent over slightly, putting her cheek to his forehead to check for temperature.

[[i wasn't sure if you wanted a fever or not, so you can say if you have one xD as for the cheek against the head thing, i like that way. although, i don't know the difference xP]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:19 pm
Kai blinked as she declared he was right. He was expecting it to be some reference from a human movie or something. But maybe, that joke was common among humans as well? He pushed the thought away though as he watched her lean towards him, but had no idea what she was doing. His eyes widened slightly as he felt her cheek against his forehead, and how extremely cold it seemed. Maybe she was the one who was sick? "Does... that really work?" he asked after a moment.

[I think he should have a fever, since he's been so wobbly and dizzy. xP]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:36 pm
[[sorry! thunder made the power go out xD]]
Skylar chuckled as she pulled back, feeling the heat suddenly rushing to where she'd put her cheek. "Yeah, it does. In fact, you have a fever," she declared softly, leaning back down next to him. "Nice job, though, getting one," she teased, looking up at him. "You should try to be more carefull because now I have to take care of you," she said, sticking out her tongue as usual.

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:43 pm
[Haha, everything fine now?]

Kai blinked at her. "I... do?" he asked, unable to recall the last time he'd caught on. He set his own hand to his forehead, but wasn't sure if he only thought he felt hot because she'd told him he did, or because he actually did. But he frowned, deciding she wouldn't make something like that up. That'd be pointless. "How do you cure a fever?" he asked suddenly, still frowning. How'd he let himself grow weak enough to fall ill? This was horrible... And now he was troubling her more. "I could just sleep it off," he offered.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:48 pm

[[yeah]]Skylar shook her head. "I... really don't know. I just know you need lots of rest like when ever you catch a cold," she said, resting her head on his chest slightly, poking the bandages around his stomach. "I blame whatever happened to you," she said softly, just gazing at the upper tip of the white. "You know what I mean? It wasn't treated right away, nor was it treated right," she continued in a soft tone, "and it's probably the reason you have a fever now."

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:57 pm
Kai blinked, then slowly closed his eyes. "Alright, I'll just have to get over it," he said confidently. "No problem." He peeked an eye open as he saw her set her head upon his chest, poking the bandages. He slowly wrapped an arm around her as his eyes closed again. "Don't worry about it," he said softly. "I'm fine. It's not even that serious. Though I... did delay a bit before I wrapped it, I guess..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:02 pm
"But you're still hurt!" she protested softly, looking up at him. Je peux... je peux, she thought, biting her lip. She slowly moved up towards him, before brushing her lips gently against his cheek. For some reason, she couldn't help but notice his cheeks seemed to be growing slightly hot as well; then again, it wasn't uncommon for someone with fever. "Just... get better soon, okay?" she asked softly.
[[:rushes the process of mushyness::]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:11 pm
[Haha xD;;]

Kai shook his head at her protest, but didn't say anything in response. He just grunted softly as he slightly shifted his position on the floor. He'd placed the pillow she'd dropped on him under his head, but only partly. There was more than enough sticking off to the side if she ever grew tired of his chest. He felt his eyes widen slightly as she kissed him very softly, then he smiled to himself, keeping his arm lightly around her. "I will," he said softly.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff