Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:38 pm
"Hi, Jonen. I know you already, kinda. I'm Praline, the motel manager-type person," and she reached out, shaking his hand. She too couldn't provide a smile for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:40 pm
"Oh, Praline! Okay, I know you...kinda. I guess you kinda know me the same way I kinda know you," Jonen said.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:41 pm
"Yes, I suppose I do," Praline answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:42 pm
"So, what's happening here?" Jonen asked.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:46 pm
Praline proceeded to tell Jonen of the small ten'acle Black and Paper had come across the day before. She then told him much of the same things she had told Black before he and Paper had gotten there.
And then she could only be quiet, watching the asphalt churn, wondering if a ten'acle would come from it and when.

"We should get ready..." Praline said. But I'm not really sure what we can do to prepare, she thought.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:09 pm
Black threw Jonen to knives," I hope you can use thoes, because this might get ugly," said black. " If you wouldn't mind I would like you to stay bakc and protect these to ladies in the case of my death, which right now seems wuite possible," he continued.

Thinking to himself for the wish of his halberd and the saftey of paper, black rushed out the doors and unleashed a wall of flame directed at the still churning ashphalt.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:34 pm
Something Has Happened
The churning asphalt bubbles from the heat, but the churning continues.
Nothing else seems to happen.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:41 pm
"Damn," said black quietly to himself. He then sheathed his blade and walked right to the edge where the ashphalt was and whispered to it, " Im sorry, for your child."  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:08 pm
Handling the two knives, Jonen nodded to Black and began to get a feel for them, holding them and making sweeping arcs in the air with them. He watched Black shoot off fire to the parkinglot and gave a faint, brief chuckle.

He didn't know what Black was thinking with that one. Then Black walked to the parkinglot's edge and said something Jonen couldn't hear.

Giving his partial attention to Praline he said, "I think you ladies ought to get a little bit away from here."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:10 pm
Observing Black and hearing Jonen Praline took Paper by the hand and dragged her away to the main office.

Once inside, she let go of Paper's hand and went into far back of the main office, opened a door and went inside.

Noticing Paper wasn't with her Praline popped her head back out and told her come with her, "Hey, c'mon...in here," and she gestured with her hand.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:18 pm
Watching Black shoot flames into the asphalt and then watching him say something to it, Paper became upset and worried.
Jonen told her and Praline to leave and Paper was about to protest when Praline grabbed her hand and rushed her away to the main office.

Paper wanted to tell Praline to leave her behind, but the movement seemed so urgent and since Praline knew more about what was happening she allowed herself to be taken into the main office.

Once inside Praline was quick to move to the back of the office and duck into a door leading to somewhere...
Paper only stood there and waited for her to come back but instead she only stuck a head out and and told Paper to follow her.

Once inside it was a small storage area with assorted items, some common some not so common and boxes of all sizes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:19 pm
Rummaging around and digging towards the back Praline turned to Paper somewhat frantic and asked, "Do you know how to handle any type of weapon? Gun, knife, stick?"  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:21 pm
Paper had to laugh a little when she was offered a gun, a knife and then the pitiful stick.
"I know, I know, this is serious. But I'd like it if you could offer me more than a stick."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:22 pm
Afraid of the nearing situation and becoming angry, Praline's voice raised and became harsh, "I did offer you more than a stick. Gun? Knife?!"  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:40 pm
Paper thought back to growing up, being taught hand-to-hand combat by men she called uncles. She was taught to fight honorably as a child and it wasn't until she was older that her uncles taught her the use of weapons.

Her first one was the staff. When other's went around with bows and blades she looked at what was offered to her and was insulted. She told her uncle, "Uncle, I am a good fighter and I know I can handle more. Why have you offered me something something so weak?"

And with that her weapon training was halted for 3 months. When she again got the chance to fight, she accepted the staff with no comment. She still felt she deserved more but soon she learned that this simple weapon was a formidable one weilded in the right hands.

Once she mastered the staff she went on to learn the bow and other weapons.

So, Paper decided to ask for more than one thing, giving Praline options.

"I can handle a staff, a bow, and a cutlass," Paper said, remembering her first tools for fighting. "I can also use a crossbow, spear or sword," Paper said evenly, staring at Praline in her eyes.

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff