Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrenka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:01 pm
Hallo. I'm Mistral (my real name is Cristina, but if you call me that I will stab you). I'm 14, and... I like pie. Not much here. I'm an atheist, simply because there is absolutely no proof of deities aside from "miracles", which I view as "sugar pills" of society, examples of self-fulfilling prophecy. Thar.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:31 pm
Miss Mistral
Hallo. I'm Mistral (my real name is Cristina, but if you call me that I will stab you). I'm 14, and... I like pie. Not much here. I'm an atheist, simply because there is absolutely no proof of deities aside from "miracles", which I view as "sugar pills" of society, examples of self-fulfilling prophecy. Thar.

Welcome aboard Miss Mistral.

Sanguvixen

GEt CrUnK iTs BiLlY!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:55 pm
Hi everyone, I am 12 going on 13 eventually... I live in a town where there is one Jewish family, a whole bunch of Christians, and then there is me. I am considered many things by those who actually know that I am athiest call me and tell me many things. For example,once this girl on my bus said to me,"You are going to burn in the river of flame!" and I said,"Tell me that again when you are an angel." xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:43 pm
Hi! I'm Dande_Lion, but you can call me Lion for short. I'm 26 years old and live in Birmingham, Alabama. I was raised Mormon and quit when I was fifteen or sixteen. I searched for a religion I could believe in for a time, but became an atheist at the age of twenty, when I first exposed to atheistic arguments. I love discussing god and try to come out to people I work with and know socially as soon as possible. I love the Internet because it's possible to meet like-minded folk from all over the world while being anti-social in your bedroom.  

Dande_Lion

Yami_Ichi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:29 pm
Hello all. My name is Yami_Ichi. But in real life, I go by the name of Ann-Marie, or Ann for short. I am 15 years old, my birthday is in September and I live in Indiana. I am dating someone currently, a wonderful guy from California. I like to listen to heavy metal/rock music, I like to read fantasy/medieval/horror/mystery books and I like to sing alot. I play the clarinet and I am hoping to learn the acoustic guitar soon. I think that would be something awesome to play. I am way into anime. My favorite shows are: Bleach, Naruto, S-Cry-Ed, Samuri Champloo and Fruits Basket. If you want to know some more about me, hit me up with a PM and we can start talking. ^-^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:48 pm
Good morning, Yami. Welcome to GAU.  

Superior Jazz

Yami_Ichi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:17 pm
Thankies, Red.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:19 pm
Hello, I'm Arc. I couldn't find truth in everything simply "poofing" into existance. So, that brought me here.

"Matter cannot be created or destroyed, only re-arranged"  

Saen Alkest

thunder368

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:10 pm
Name IRL: Taylor
interests: Screamo music. I also like some types of art, other tpyes of music and photography.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:09 pm
Hi I am LinkinPark7, If you really want to know about me check out my profile, but for awhile now Ive been looking for a guild like this, with Intelligent people who share the same p.o.v. on religion (Athiestism). blaugh Thanks for Inviting me.  

Taylr752

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:15 pm
LinkinPark7
Hi I am LinkinPark7, If you really want to know about me check out my profile, but for awhile now Ive been looking for a guild like this, with Intelligent people who share the same p.o.v. on religion (Athiestism). blaugh Thanks for Inviting me.
Atheism.
Not Athiestism.

And welcome everyone^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:05 pm
Hey, my name's Erica.
I'm 15 years old.
I'm really into hard rock/numetal music. I love to draw and hope of going into graphics. Oh, and I'm stuck with a christian mother who can't stand the fact that her only child (aka, me) is an atheist.
One of my many favorite quotes:
Atheism is justified.
1.If God exists, everything that exists is part of God's plan.
2.Atheists exist.
3.Atheists are part of God's plan.
4.Therefore, God wants atheists to exist.  

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

Phoebos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:53 pm
ShadowsMystery
Hey, my name's Erica.
I'm 15 years old.
I'm really into hard rock/numetal music. I love to draw and hope of going into graphics. Oh, and I'm stuck with a christian mother who can't stand the fact that her only child (aka, me) is an atheist.
One of my many favorite quotes:
Atheism is justified.
1.If God exists, everything that exists is part of God's plan.
2.Atheists exist.
3.Atheists are part of God's plan.
4.Therefore, God wants atheists to exist.

That's the same argument I make to Christian gay-bashers... By the way, I'm Phoebos. I'm 16, and, unfortunately, live in a house of Christians. My mother even made me go to Sunday School for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:01 pm
Arcturus Mikado
Hello, I'm Arc. I couldn't find truth in everything simply "poofing" into existance. So, that brought me here.

"Matter cannot be created or destroyed, only re-arranged"

That law of physics there is technically wrong. The wording is, "Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, it can only change forms." You see, the "nor" must be there, as it's the negative form of "or". Also, it should be "change forms" because you can't technically re-arrange an atom, however, you can change what state it's in.  

Phoebos

idiotic randomness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:09 am
hello im new (not to athieism) and would like to thank the leaders of this guild for accepting my invite  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games