Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:16 pm
Dark_Sinker
if there had to be the king of all male characters in video games i would say HUNK! now all they need to do is make a full RE game with him in it and it would rock!!! now who else agrees with me on this?
Hunk as a main character would sure put a perspective on the series. I could see myself blasting away through enemies as Hunk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:27 pm
MM-212 Beta
Dark_Sinker
if there had to be the king of all male characters in video games i would say HUNK! now all they need to do is make a full RE game with him in it and it would rock!!! now who else agrees with me on this?
Hunk as a main character would sure put a perspective on the series. I could see myself blasting away through enemies as Hunk.

im glad i have someone agreeing with me! ive talked about this at other place and they think that HUNK would be a great main character because hes with umbrella but that i think would be a good story becuase you are inside umbrella! you know what i mean?  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:36 pm
Dark_Sinker
MM-212 Beta
Dark_Sinker

im glad i have someone agreeing with me! ive talked about this at other place and they think that HUNK would be a great main character because hes with umbrella but that i think would be a good story becuase you are inside umbrella! you know what i mean?
But you're missing one major thing. What makes Hunk so great? What makes Wesker so appealing? What makes Ada so cool? It's that they're not main characters. You don't get to see much of them, just a snippet here, a glimpse there and note elsewhere. The MYSTERY! If you had a whole game as Hunk and learned everything about him, then he'd just be another character. Jill may be my favorite female character, but I don't think she stands out. Not apart from Claire or Rebecca, whereas Ada still has somewhat of a mystery to her. And even that's not as much after Separate ways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:32 am
Wesker and LEone.  

Toa47

DivinityGrace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:52 pm
Has to be steve smile and wesker  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:49 pm
Wesker is the best. xd  

[DarkRini]

jestiferjames

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:52 pm
barry is my hero. he's such a manly man. if i ever have to fight zombies he's the first guy i'm calling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:00 pm
Leon and Hunk and Wesker are my favorites. Leon is all around Cool, Hunk Looks cool and is very strong, and wesker has a cool voice.  

Roy_Zombie

The Blak Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:03 am
from what ive seen the new guy from re5 looks really cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:46 am
I don't think that I could pick one character. I have a group of four that are my favorites though, Chris, Billy, Leon, and of course Wesker!  

Kenshin1387

THE EBOLA VIRUS!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:17 pm
Nemesis. Considering he is male.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:37 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Dark_Sinker
MM-212 Beta
Dark_Sinker

But you're missing one major thing. What makes Hunk so great? What makes Wesker so appealing? What makes Ada so cool? It's that they're not main characters. You don't get to see much of them, just a snippet here, a glimpse there and note elsewhere. The MYSTERY! If you had a whole game as Hunk and learned everything about him, then he'd just be another character. Jill may be my favorite female character, but I don't think she stands out. Not apart from Claire or Rebecca, whereas Ada still has somewhat of a mystery to her. And even that's not as much after Separate ways.

yes, i agree with bio here.

Wesker is mesterious (yup i spelt that wrong) and thats waht makes him appealing. The day wesker becomes lame is the day he becomes a main character  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:22 pm
Same with Hunk. Hunk's minigame in RE2 is exactly the type of game that describes him the best. He's fast, tactical and ruthless. His face is hidden in his missions. I can't imagine him running around in a T-Shirt looking for clues.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:02 pm
*sigh* I personally had a 'thing' for Saddler... but he's squitched now... so my vote goes to Krauser. OMFG, he's dead too! How bout Salazar? Dead! *cries* I'll just take a random Ganado...  

Alice Freeman

Iori_y

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:02 pm
Definitely Albert Wesker, he got style,he got power and he cares about nothing but himself  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games