Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:54 am
The Starunes began examining the paper, studying handwriting, comparing lyrics, trying to trace the paper and ink and even running forensic tests searching for finger prints and auras. All in the effort to track down the fiend.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:00 pm
((Again. I'm not doing the work for you. Ask a specific question to get an answer. Do not say "we're doing research". Ask a question using something that could give your characters an answer.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:38 pm
((It is specific. reveal anything extrodinary about the hand writing and lyrics, where the ink and paper originated and the identities of every person who handled the paper.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:54 pm
A portal opened in Desta's room and Desta came through it carrying a box.
"I can't believe I left this at home." Desta said as the portal Closed.
She sat the box down and began opening the seven locks on the front of it. As the last lock fell the chest creaked open to reveal thousands of monster coins. "Aria, take these monster coins and begin the revivification and control processes." Desta than began checking messeges on her hattop computer the Starunes had left for her. She stopped and left for the messege that had arrived. Seeing that the Starunes were already researching who had actually written it Desta Relaxed.  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:40 am
A full batallion of wyvern riders with several various weapons appearred in front of the starship aria Chastity Pope at the front

Hand over Milosh!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:52 am
There was something extraordinary about the note.
And that was that there was absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about it.
The paper was generic.
The handwriting was generic.
The fingerprints matched with more than half of Byako, including Blin and Desta.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:51 am
(Dun dun dun daaaaah!!) Brett stood up immedietly, knocking over the portable database he was checking out. He hopped into his mech, closed the hatch, and pressed a button. Down in his workshop on Mecha Main Street, one of Brett's weapon packs was launched into the air. The mech launched and equipped the weapon pack, which had a booster wing system and a beam rifle with it. The mech soared inbetween the Wyvern riders and Aria. "Back off! We don't know of a Milosh!" The beam rifle was pointed at the battalion of Wyvern Riders.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:55 am
The Starunes waited for the Aura Scan to reveal a list of people who handled the paper by level of strength and conducted a physic scan apon it to reveal any notable events that happened within the papers presence.  

Blight_of_Luca

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:04 am
The Aura Scan turned up even odder.
It showed massive ammounts of handling by Desta, some handling from the crew of Hunters who had recovered it, but no traces of Ansem, Miso, Lutia, or Kaori.
The Physic scan showed only the events at the old Tryven Base turned Lava Pit.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:36 am
The Starunes looked at eachother knowing desta was not in today and ran a trace o n all spells used on or in the vicinity of the paper  

Blight_of_Luca

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:51 am
The paper turned up with no traces of magic.
Perhaps they were analyzing the wrong pieces of the puzzle?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:30 pm
The Starunes wracked there brains on the project then tried another tactic.
"Lets run tests with a slight temoral flux, the tracers to discern what districts of the city it has passed through."

Blight_of_Luca

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:39 pm
Tryven and Aria were the only notable districts.
Perhaps the answers didn't lie in the note?
The lyrics were relatively straightforward.
"Kill the Clan Leaders and sow chaos."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:44 pm
Chastity nods to a rider with a strange sword he charged the pulled straight up at the last second and dispite it being a multi-phase ship, cut it

Dont lie!  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:33 pm
"No, I'm serious. I was just checking out a database, and I didn't see anything about a Milosh. Wait, you don't mean Hasmat the zombie, do you?" Brett's mech fired a warning shot with the beam rifle. "Attack Aria again, and I'll use the Buster Rifle."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games