Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:51 pm
Marluxia heard Yuffie call for him so he got up and ran back from where he came. He would lurk in the shadows untill they found him...For now.

He just couldn't afford another attempt on any of their lives,  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:56 pm
*walks to where the sound came from* He was here i know it. why did he run away?*looks at the flowers sadly* i guessing it was becuase i was almost killed, but xeggr sayed riku wouldn't have killed me.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:00 pm
Marluxia herd every word yuffie said, "Damn it! I knew it was him, Every time...he can't leve me alone! I should leve. they aren't safe with me here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:04 pm
Huh? who there?*yuffie looks around* I know someone here. Show yourself!  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:06 pm
((I have to go for the rest of the night. Don't know when I'll be back but if I'm not here for a while lets just say I'm lurking in the shadows or the rafters on the celing. see every one later))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:07 pm
((ok)) i guess no one is there.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:56 pm
*flora had gone to the pond whare she herd the splash*what happend yuffie i was at the other end of the room whan i herd a splash*she looks around a little *  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:02 pm
I thought someone was here but no is here.*looks at flora* i just ........ have this feeling that it was ............................................marluxia.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:33 pm
"It was." Xeggr walked up towards the group. "I heared him in the center area. He said something about leaving I think."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:15 pm
but why..*looks at xeggr* when i was talk to the flower he was probably listening to me, he knows it was Riku who almost killed me. he might be going after him so if we find him we might find marluxia. Right?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
but why..*looks at xeggr* when i was talk to the flower he was probably listening to me, he knows it was Riku who almost killed me. he might be going after him so if we find him we might find marluxia. Right?

"Wrong. We wait to see what happens. I don't want you to get hurt again."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:34 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

I'm not going to get hurt, we have to find him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"We huh?" Xeggr thought for a moment. "Alright, but I'm not going anywhere without you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:17 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"We huh?" Xeggr thought for a moment. "Alright, but I'm not going anywhere without you."
Ok.*smiles*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:45 am
*flora went to a group of flowers hopeing marluxia would at least talk to her a little*well now i know hes not hert *she went to look at the water lilys*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games