Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:12 am
*gets up in darkness* huh where am i *suddenly abunch of other keybladers appear aeound him* huh where is this *they all turn toward him with a blank look in there eyes and they all jump up in the air and attack him* ahhhh *jumps out of the way*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:15 am
hydra4
*gets up in darkness* huh where am i *suddenly abunch of other keybladers appear aeound him* huh where is this *they all turn toward him with a blank look in there eyes and they all jump up in the air and attack him* ahhhh *jumps out of the way*
damos comes in and blocks all thier attacks with one huge slash making alll the keybladers to fly back*couldnt leave you here to die now could i *looks at him and smiles
* wink  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:50 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
damos comes in and blocks all thier attacks with one huge slash making alll the keybladers to fly back*couldnt leave you here to die now could i *looks at him and smiles
* wink
okay but why are they attacking me  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:09 pm
dont know and i dont want to die asking *slashes at the ground causing a huge gash to appear making the keybladers fall into it*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:23 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
dont know and i dont want to die asking *slashes at the ground causing a huge gash to appear making the keybladers fall into it*
*the darkness dissapears and they are in the keyblade graveyard*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:58 am
*gets up from the floor* well that went just swell  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:03 am
uh oh were in the keyblade graveyard *walks up to 3 that were standing alone* hey this looks familiar *points to the kingdom key User Image* it looks somehow familiar  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:12 am
thats sora keyblade, thats was you fathers when he was your age  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:14 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
huh my father im still not sure if he was my father and whos are these next to his  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:18 am
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
huh my father im still not sure if he was my father and whos are these next to his
king mickeys and rikkus they were all great keyblade weilders, one from light sora, one from darkness, rikku, and one another from light, king mikey  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:22 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
king mickeys and rikkus they were all great keyblade weilders, one from light sora, one from darkness, rikku, and one another from light, king mikey
oh but i dont under stand what happend to them why did they give up there keyblades ((you spelled riku wrong))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:26 am
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
oh but i dont under stand what happend to them why did they give up there keyblades ((you spelled riku wrong))
((sorry i was typing really quick))they didnt... thats is why we are here , to find out what happened to them  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:57 am
but i still dont know why i had to be here  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:36 am
hydra4
that my i dont understand at all... the amesia really doesnt help me nor you at all ...could you be a special nobody ....hmmm lets go *concentrates on some of the keyblade and most of them disappear* i would try to acquire some of these keyblades to if you could *walks up to Rikus keyblade and takes it* but this ones mine  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:07 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
that my i dont understand at all... the amesia really doesnt help me nor you at all ...could you be a special nobody ....hmmm lets go *concentrates on some of the keyblade and most of them disappear* i would try to acquire some of these keyblades to if you could *walks up to Rikus keyblade and takes it* but this ones mine
*walks up to soras and the kings and then notices the thousands around them* eek  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games