Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:33 pm
Berry takes a box from under her bed."Hmmm....., this should be interesting, it a good thing no one found out yet, or it get ugly."Opens the box."Which one?"Sits on her bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:36 pm
Drarak laughed slightly. " by the way...Im a half Demon...So I can hear you" he smiled  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:38 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak laughed slightly. " by the way...Im a half Demon...So I can hear you" he smiled

OH s**t!!!! *blushes red* redface  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry takes a box from under her bed."Hmmm....., this should be interesting, it a good thing no one found out yet, or it get ugly."Opens the box."Which one?"Sits on her bed.
"this one."Takes out the sphere and puts it in her pocket, and hids the box again."This is going to be so much fun."Leaves her room, and goes to the shooting range.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:42 pm
*thinks- man! he heard me???* *blushes even more*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:46 pm
Drarak walked up to her and got dangerously close to her face. It looked as though he might, but he got cose to her ear and said " Ill catcha later..." he smilled and went to pick up his clone.  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:48 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak walked up to her and got dangerously close to her face. It looked as though he might, but he got cose to her ear and said " Ill catcha later..." he smilled and went to pick up his clone.

*face flushes red* uhhh...ok?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"this one."Takes out the sphere and puts it in her pocket, and hids the box again."This is going to be so much fun."Leaves her room, and goes to the shooting range.
Goes in the shooting range."Good, no one here."Takes out the sphere and her garment grid and put the sphere in it."Lets see."Hold the grid and sphere in the air ,and it starts to glow."here i go"Light complete surrounds her, and she transform into gunner form.((Gunner outfit that what the outfit looks like))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Goes in the shooting range."Good, no one here."Takes out the sphere and her garment grid and put the sphere in it."Lets see."Hold the grid and sphere in the air ,and it starts to glow."here i go"Light complete surrounds her, and she transform into gunner form.((Gunner outfit that what the outfit looks like))
"Ok, i did right this time. That good. i guess it time to practice trigger happy"Gets out her to pistols and does trigger happy on the targets.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:59 pm
*Appears next to Berry.*

"Good job. You didn't miss a single shot."  

Huggable Band Nerd

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:00 pm
Drarak! wait a sec *gives him room number on a piece of paper and slips it into his pants pocket*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:05 pm
Spartan-622
*Appears next to Berry.*

"...yea...."Berry thinks - ok?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*Appears next to Berry.*

"I heard that."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 pm
Drarak looks back and winks. Thinks in his head, Damn she be fine!!.

Drarak walked back to his room, sore as hell and tired. He fell on his bed and felt the paper in his pocket. He took it out" hmmm" He smiled and got up.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:10 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*Appears next to Berry.*

"I heard that."
"Ummmm....... why are watching me."Gunner Berry continues to do trigger happy.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games