Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

Shvetslana

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:29 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
Jin.XIII
One suggestion, Fix The Inactivity!
You8 can't fix innactivity... Its just that somepeople have things going on in their lives more important than Gaia.... Like a couple weeks ago when I was gone for an entire week for my Grandma's funeral....
I can understand but I can get on twice a day at least and I'm in high school in all AP classes and I still manage to get straight A's, not only that but I have to train for football everyday too.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:32 pm
Jin.XIII
Zell_Fire Ninja
Jin.XIII
You8 can't fix innactivity... Its just that somepeople have things going on in their lives more important than Gaia.... Like a couple weeks ago when I was gone for an entire week for my Grandma's funeral....
I can understand but I can get on twice a day at least and I'm in high school in all AP classes and I still manage to get straight A's, not only that but I have to train for football everyday too.
I haven't even seen the guild master post either.  

Shvetslana

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:47 pm
Jin.XIII
Jin.XIII
Zell_Fire Ninja
Jin.XIII
chill out, relax.... She can take her time....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:00 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
Jin.XIII
Jin.XIII
Zell_Fire Ninja
Jin.XIII
chill out, relax.... She can take her time....
I'm not angry, I just feel like this guild is kinda becoming obsolete.  

Shvetslana

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:07 pm
Well then, why don't you have more people join? Then it'd be more active. And geez does it get annoying when people complain that the mods of this guild aren't on. D: We've got lives also. And some of us don't spend as much time on Gaia as others. I mean I usto try and be in the guild as much as possible but once quite a few of people kept complaining about the guild I save it till after I check around the site. -.- Heck, the ratio is like one mod per uh, every 40 people on here. The only way to fix inactivity is to get more users in here and have them be active.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:17 pm
Pictures-Fade
Well then, why don't you have more people join? Then it'd be more active. And geez does it get annoying when people complain that the mods of this guild aren't on. D: We've got lives also. And some of us don't spend as much time on Gaia as others. I mean I usto try and be in the guild as much as possible but once quite a few of people kept complaining about the guild I save it till after I check around the site. -.- Heck, the ratio is like one mod per uh, every 40 people on here. The only way to fix inactivity is to get more users in here and have them be active.
I asked to be a mod, and I can go look for people. But honestly thats not my job. I love this place I just said I wished it was more active.  

Shvetslana

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:18 pm
Can't help you there. But all I'm trying to say is that everyone here has a life and some people on here are more devoted and active than others.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:37 pm
Pictures-Fade
Can't help you there. But all I'm trying to say is that everyone here has a life and some people on here are more devoted and active than others.
THANK YOU PICTURES! I was about to say that myself! (refers to what you said earlier)  

Zell_Fire Ninja

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm
Jin.XIII
Jin.XIII
Zell_Fire Ninja
Jin.XIII

you know i do check out the guild everyday and hover over it, but it dosent mean i have to post, i post when i see a reason to or when im not very busy  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:42 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
Jin.XIII
Jin.XIII
Zell_Fire Ninja
Jin.XIII

you know i do check out the guild everyday and hover over it, but it dosent mean i have to post, i post when i see a reason to or when im not very busy
Hi Toasty! *waves*  

Zell_Fire Ninja

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:44 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
ToastyMarshmellow
Jin.XIII
Jin.XIII
Zell_Fire Ninja
Jin.XIII

Hi Toasty! *waves*

hi zell! -waves back- im sick yet once again gonk and dont mind me if i ramble and dont make sence somtimes >>;;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:46 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
Zell_Fire Ninja
ToastyMarshmellow
Jin.XIII
Jin.XIII

Hi Toasty! *waves*

hi zell! -waves back- im sick yet once again gonk and dont mind me if i ramble and dont make sence somtimes >>;;
oh, sorry to hear about that sad , but I've been helping out big in the starting thread! biggrin  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Kyshio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:46 pm
Kyshio
What about special berries of the strarter pokemon that gives them plus two points for one attack or 5 hp points but you can only use ten of them.

Bulba berry
User Image (use only on Bulbasaur and evolutions)

Char berry
User Image (use only on Charmander and evolutions)

Squirt berry
User Image (use only on Squirtle)

Pika berry
User Image (use only on Pikachu and evolutions)

Eev berry
User Image (use only on Eevee and evolutions)

Chika berry
User Image (use only on Chikarita and evolutions)

Cynda berry
User Image (use only on Cyndaquil and evolutions)

Toto berry
User Image (use only on Totodile and evolutions)

Tree berry
User Image (use only on Treecko and evolutions)

Torch berry
User Image (use only on Torchic and evolutions)

Mud berry
User Image (use only on Mudkip and evolutions)

If we can lets try to fit these in the guild  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:50 pm
@Zell Thats good to hear!

@Koto Wecan start giving one to every starter and selling them in stores  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kyshio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:56 pm
I will open a new store call Koroc's Berry Shop and I will sell them there.
I will only sell these berries.  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games