Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:51 pm
Fai blinked, hearing muffled voices, and slowly stood up, the weakness having faded after the aftereffects of quick healing dispersed. He went to the door Tomi had slid out of only minutes before, and slowly opened it, peeking his head out, a thoughtful expression on his face as his eyes were held wide.

There stood Tomi, looking perturbed as he listened to something, and he vaguely felt the aura of Kosho, the thief that had been gone for at least two to three months. She was always gone, though. He also felt Aoki and Suki nearby, and Nia was close as well...

And then there was Tao, Hamani and Melora. Hamani and Tao having a conversation. All these thieves practically clustered around them. Fai smirked a little.

Ah. He got it now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:14 pm
Aoki grinned at Suki, determined, and not phased by Suki's mistake. Motioning it was all right, and that it was important, she turned back to watch Tao.

'Aniki-san... What are you talking about? I wanna know. I can't keep a secret for more than hour... So, if I hear anything, everyone will know.'

Grinning evily, she thought of a possible escape in case this woman was trouble. A simply illusion would help stop her for a second, which would give her time to dash to the messamine and jump to the theater doors. She herself might be slowed by Suki however. Aoki bit her lip, hands flat against the wall. I know what I'm doing... I should... Her breath becoming shallow, she calmed herself. Tao should be able to give them more then enough time to escape. Especially since no wondows were in sight for the woman to cut them off.

Her plan was perfect.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:01 pm
((where is everyone? Postion-wise to Tao, Melora, and Hamami, I mean.))

Tomoyo flicked her eyes to Aoki and Suki, who had snuck into Nia's room somehow-probably Aoki's plan. Nevermind that if Nia found out, she'd be furious. The glint in Aoki's eye didn't bode well, especially in such a situation. In the blink of an eye, she was next to them, looking down on them with a shade of disapproval in her eyes. She didn't want to draw the attention of either Melora or the lady (why did that term come to mind?), but Tomoyo doubted having the two go unnoticed was in any way a good thing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:50 pm
{Well...From what I gather from all of this, Lirdianc-san, Shinobu is in a room with Fai, who is peeking out the door. Tomi is out in the hall in practically plain sight, not really caring if anyone sees him. I think Suki, Aoki, Tomoyo and Nia are all in Nia's room, Tao, Melora and Hamani are in the hall near Nia's room, and Kosho is at the wayy by the stairs...?}

[Edan's edit; Actually, Nia isn't in her own room at all, she's taken the doll now and crept away through her own sort of "hidden passage" and out into the woods. However, I don't have any disagreements with any of your other postioning.]

{Ah, alright. ^^ My mistake; I apologize.}  

NightmareAlchemist

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:44 am
Aoki froze... Someone was there... And they were in trouble. A dark stare burned a hole into her shoulder and she slowly turned her gaze to someone one other than Tomoyo.

"RETREAT!"

Aoki sent the largest train of purple butterflies at Tomoyo, no doubt clouding her vision. Dashing from out behind the wall, instead of running back to her room, she ran further up into Nia's room beside Tao.

"Aniki-san! Hide me, hide me!" She joked, cute playfull smile masking her curiosity. " Tomoyo came up behind us and-"

Looking up at Hamani like she had no idea who she was, she blinked.

"Aniki-chan, did you get a gurlfriend?" She grinned, teasing Tao. SHe knew quite well it wasn't someone who didn't know about them,, so instead of persisnting with questions, she stayed quiet, cute grin on her face. "Suki-kun! Come on out now!" She smilled as if they had been playing hide and seek.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:55 am
[Okay, guys I've heard Hamami, Hanami and even Hanabi, it's Hamani dudes...

Also, your recent post with Suki, Tsubasa Resy, I did not understand a lick of it. The way you wrote it I... yeah, it really doesn't make anysense. What about Jack Sparrow? Probably not a good idea to use any refernce to 20th century movies in your roleplaying, and uh... yeah... I guess your post must've had a lot of words spelled wrong. Sorry hunh but I didn't understand it at all.]

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:05 am
How much does he remember? Damn him... Tao's allways been the closest thing to a threat to me... however... Hamani's eyes slid backwards, out of the corner of her eye she could see the ajar door to Nia's room, so close yet... No he's bluffing, he remembers nothing, none of them do, I still have a chance, don't let him work you down, Hamani.

"Tao, I've merely returned here to gather up a missing article something that does not belong here, and I've no intent on staying, or on sharing any classified information with you." Hamani replied with an all-knowing look on her face, almost a smile. "You don't have to help me, or hinder me, there's no reason for me to stay."

Small sniffing noises could be heard from below. Melora was make weepy noises.

Hamani, concerned, peered downwards at the child.

"Why is it that you cry, child?"

"It's my doll... it's gone now." replied Melora, soft beads of saltwater gliding down her pale cheeks.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:10 am
A small 'click' went off in Hamani's head.

How could she have been so blind? Not only did her chat with Tao led her nowhere closer to anything, but now she'd been completely blindsighted by one of her own thieves.

Hamani ripped down the remainder of the hallway, her kimono and trimming billowing like a gush of wind, avoid catching on anything. Melora, still being held unto, pulled entow, like a doll hanging by one of it's numb limbs.

Once Hamani reached the door she thre it completely open so that it flew right into the wall on the other side with an ear-splitting 'slam!'. Anyone inside the room by now would no doubt be aware of Hamani's fierce presence, but Hamani wasn't of thiers.

Ignoring the bodies around the room, her chocolate eyes were searching desperately for the doll, delving through every aspect of the room. But no amount of searching would yeild her a different answer to that of "the doll wasn't there".

Hamani clenched her teeth.

"This could've been a peaceful visit, but now you push me too far. It was Nia..."

Edaniel
Captain

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:39 am
Tao cursed silently. "Damn you Nia... why must you be so proud and stubborn." He groaned and followed off after Hamani giving Aoki an apologetic look as he took off down the halls.

"I'm sorry Aoki, there's business to attend to today."

He stood next to Hamani and shook his head.

"I'm sure you remember... Nia was always stubbornly proud. To her she found the doll so it's hers. Nothing short of well... you coming back would get it away from her. I'm sorry to say she's in the woods now... if I remember the mechanisms of this part of the theater."

He sighed and waited for her to move, he would still follow her, like he said he would.

"Perhaps we can finish our chat later."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:00 pm
Suki bumbled out from behind the wall immediately as their information forage had be intruded upon. He nearly tripped over to the left of all of them, but bounded to his feet right before Tao had stormed off after another figure. The tension of truth surmounted inside of him, and he could no longer take it.
It was time to find some answers on his own if they wouldn't come to him. As Tao left Aoki with a few words, he stood calmly next to her with an urge to run off after the others, yet to stay out of the situation. Fear of the unknown was a horrible thing that existed in every person, Suki was no exception, even with his gift of immortality.

"Aoki-sama, lets go after them,"
It was funny how he tried to sound adult in that instant, but he was trying his best with his undevoloped maturity. Taking some steps forward, he motioned for her to follow by the tug of her sleeve and a solemn look in the eyes.  

The Jashu

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:22 am
Hamani's mind went numb for a moment, she certainly didn't care to listen in on whatever Aoki and Suki were going on about, and only minorly listen to Tao. Her mind was all abuzz wtih deep thought and memories for a time she'd long put away.

Hamani could remember many a day she'd spent here, in this very theatre, looking it over down to the smallest detail before you moved the Immortal Thieves into it, she had allways made note of peculiarities in the rooms, but she couldn't quite place where the entryway to the passages were.

Smart Nia, to find the entry to the tunnels located within this theatre in her room, no doubt she knows a lot of the hidden features of the headquarters, those of which I'd thought would take a lot longer to uncover.

She inwardly sighed.

You can slow down the gaing process of the mody, but most certainly not of the mind. The thieves were growing, regardless of their outside forms, they would soon be very very powerful, very very wise.

She clenched her hand until the perfectly groomed nails cut into her palm beneath.

"We're going to have to find Nia. That doll is not her, and she's no right to take it." Hamani said without taking a glance backward to Tao, although clearly having spoken to him.

Then, as if she'd been trained to do so, Hamani walked slowly forward and uncovered a piece of the wall with a particular mold to it. After a moment of scanning over this area of the wall, she found the latches and pressed her hands into them. With a gently creak, the door hinged itself open, like a block cut out of the very wall itself.

"Follow if you will Tao, but the tunnel, I wanr you, are meant for a slender frame." she said, not making any offence to the man, as she slid slowly into the tunnel, pushing Melora ahead of herself as she went.

This is the quickest way out, the easiest way to track where Nia has now gone.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:23 am
[Whewf. That was a big one.]  

Edaniel
Captain

The Jashu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:54 pm
[ Suki really has no clue what this doll stuff is all about, and why it would matter so much to an immortal. Pardon my short memory.]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:33 pm
Aoki nodded and followed Hamani and Melora. Aoki had almost completely forgotten about her. Coming up to Tao and looking at the small hole in the wall, she grinned.

"Come on Suke-chan! Our time to shine!" Aoki cheered, waiting for Suki to catch up.

((Small post. No brain... Braiiinnnzzz...))

Tsubasa Reservoir

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:36 pm
Tao just sat and watched before heading out of the door.

"You should know me... I live in the Labrinth... there's more than one way to get out there."

He walked out to the hallway and tapped a wooden plank a few times, leaned to the side to avoid a single nail that popped up and opened a trap door that lead down to his labrinth. He walked down the stairs and closed the trap door behind him.

In the Labrinth Tao knew his way perfectly, he took turn after turn, running as fast as he could, he came to a dead end and searched the wall until he pressed a certain code of raised panels, waiting for the door to move to let him view the stairs behind, climbing back up to the surface he exited a hallow tree just outside the back of the Theatre. He leaned against the tree and waited for Hamani and Melora.  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games