Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:41 pm
"Shine bright morning light, now in the air the spring is coming~~
Sweet blowing wind, singing down the hills and valleys~~
Keep your eyes on me, now we're on the edge of hell~~
Dear my love, sweet morning light, wait for me you've gone much farther~~
Too far~~"

Kikuchi sang without a care as she walked along the hall casually, just as she was to knock on a random door it opened suddenly.

"All dressed are we...?" Gurdy asked as he stood in the door way with a light yawn, he seemed to have fallen asleep, "You're a good singer Miss Kikuchi..." he added.

"Where's Hana?"

"Swooning over De Nam~~" she called out to the hall in hopes she'd hear her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:43 pm
"Much like how you swoon over Gurdy, no?" Hana shouted back. "I do not like De Nam like that!!!"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:53 pm
"At least I have the guts to admit that Gurdy's worth swooning for!" Kikuchi yelled out in return with a triumphant smile.

"I'm worth swooning over...? Really?" Gurdy asked.

"Uh-huh, now then... let's all go do something!"

"In the dead of night Miss Kikuchi...?"

"Yep! Hana can come along and it'll be fun!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:54 pm
Hana walked out of the room with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not interested in De Nam, as of now. I never have been, and if I do in the future, then you can make fun of me for it, deal?" she asked. "And okay. Let's get going...though I really am tired..."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:00 pm
"Don't make me shove Gurdy's wet coat down your bra!" Kikuchi threatened randomly as though this would keep Hana awake.

"Pardon me, Miss Kikuchi?! You can't be so mean like that, that's my coat you're handling!" Gurdy cried.

"Anything to keep Hana awake~~"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:08 pm
"No...that's okay...it won't bother me much either..." Hana yawned, and walked out of the inn before dropping to the floor with a loud snore.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:11 pm
"You're no fun, Hana..." Kikuchi grumbled, "Fine, me and Gurdy will wander the town..."

"At night~~~~?" he whined some more.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:26 pm
Hana continued to snooze, still lying on the dirt ground, fast asleep. At least this time, she wouldn't have any dreams, right?

"Hana, wake up! You're lying in the sandbox!" De Nam exclaimed, raising his hands up in exasperation. Hana's eyes opened, and she looked around. She was in the body of a five-year-old, and De Nam was only eight. She stood up and motioned to the ground around the sandbox.

"There's sand there too...this sand just has a box around it..." she replied simply.

"But the other kids want to play..." De Nam replied. Hana grudgingly stood up, and De Nam grasped her hand, and ran off, dragging her along. " I finally got yout out of that snadbox! C'mon! Let's go to the desert!"

"We're in the desert already..." Hana yawned.

"Lynari Desert! C'mon!" De Nam continued, ushering Hana there.

"I'm still tired...Can't we just go sleep in some guy's tent till he comes back?" Hana asked, still rubbing the sleep away from her eyes.

"No! There's something I want to show you!" there was a joyful spark in De Nam's eyes, so Hana agreed. He took her to a shining flower in the desert. "Look. It's pretty, huh?" Hana's eyes widened, and she smiled.

"Yeah...how did you find it?" she asked.

"Remember when my mommy took us here to get the myrrh? We kept attacking random objects with magic, and then I spotted this here. It looks like a ghost, huh?" De Nam grinned.

"Yeah...it does! Hey...remember what my daddy said about ghosts? That 'Holy' will make them solid? Maybe we can take it back to Leuda and show our parents! It's so pretty..." Hana smiled. De Nam looked around for magicite. He found a Life, and a Fire a few feet away from a Cactaur, and ran off before it could attack him. Handing the Fire to Hana, the two cast the spells. Instead of a solid flower, it turned into a hot spot.

"A hot spot? Well...where's your crystal?" De Nam asked. Hana checked her pockets for one, and pulled it out...

Hana awoke with a start. She still remembered that day vividly. The bright white light that teleported she and De Nam back into Leuda, the way the crystal had broken in two, and each kept a share.

The next thing Hana remembered was that she was still lying on the ground.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:40 pm
Kikuchi hadn't gone far as she and the swindler ambled through the sleepy Marr's Pass, there was no one in sight as everyone had gone off to bed it seemed. The Clavat turned to meet the eyes of his own, she gave a light chuckle, "Gurdy, have you heard from your brother lately?"

He gave a sigh, shaking his head, "I haven't actually..." he answered, "It makes me worry however... why do you ask?"

"I wanted to talk to him for some reason ro another... I can't help but try to remember something lately, I can't seem to recover it... I've forgotten about it for so long, I think it's really important is what I'm trying to say. Your brother... I think he's a part of this distant memory, I can only be sure if I talk to him..." Kikuchi explained.

Gurdy stared at his shoes, "A memory as to my brother? I though you'd never met him before?" he quiried with much confusion, "I mean... he's always away... I don't even know his name... or what he looks like..."

"I think I have met him before however," interjected Kikuchi, "I have this huge feeling deep down that its true... but you're right, I wouldn't know where to find him... this memory of mine can be related to you too you know... I just worry..."

Gurdy smiled warmly, "I'm sure we'll meet him some day soon, we can't be too apart right? No man can wander forever..."

".......Hurdy......" Kikuchi muttered inaudibly.

"What was that, Miss Kikuchi...?" asked Gurdy.

"Nothing... it's nothing..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:46 pm
Walking around the village, Hana spotted Kikuchi and Gurdy around.

"Hiya!" she exclaimed, with a bright grin. "I remembered the last part of the way to find the ruling element!"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:00 pm
"H-huh...?"

Kikuchi then understood what she'd said, "Oh... that's good!" she said uneasily, "Uh.. yes..."

"Quite..."

Both she and Gurdy were at a loss for words...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:02 pm
"Huh? What's wrong?" Hana asked, tilting her head to the side. With all she knew, and all she was able to do, emotions were a foreign thing to her. Kikuchi and Gurdy were acting odd...  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:11 pm
"N-nothing! I-it's nothing!" Kikuchi stammered, waving her hands to accompany the action.

"Just talking was all," Gurdy nodded.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:15 pm
An evil grin made it's way to Hana's face.

"Am I interrupting something? Well then, I'll just go back to the room, to take another nice sleep..." she announced.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:20 pm
"You didn't interupt anything!!!" they exclaimed in unison.

"It was a silly conversation anyways!"

"Not much to go on, no..."

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games