Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:41 pm
'Ello.

I'm finally online!

...Until I go to work at 4:30, that is.

But welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:43 pm
Tak-Jak
I heart You. Im only 15 and a Sophomore in Highschool. And you and me have alot of the same tastes. Deffinietly a thesbian right here. Though I aslo run cross country and play soccer. And those authors, what a list. And an amazing one at that.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Welcome Welcome!
Oh Im Tak! or any rendition of my name you wish to use.

Thank you, Gifted Talented Drama and Artist (G/T + AP + Studio for art). I used to run track and cross country, and I'm a right wing in Hockey and Soccer. Seems we do have a lot in common.

And Hello to you Spaz (if you don't mind me calling you that).  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:46 pm
Not at all.

I play soccer too.

DEFENSE FTW!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:49 pm
Spastic waffles
Not at all.

I play soccer too.

DEFENSE FTW!

I don't mind defense, but I love the satisfaction when that ball hits the net...  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

Marsh_Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:57 pm
Hello, my name is Reshy. I am 16 years of age and currently in a job. I am waiting a year before I can join college. I BMX and write too much. Writting is all I do. I dislike complative people. I have enough of that at work.

I hope to be a Recognised writer when I am older. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:01 pm
[ In Nomine Satanas ]
Spastic waffles
Not at all.

I play soccer too.

DEFENSE FTW!

I don't mind defense, but I love the satisfaction when that ball hits the net...
When you have no aim, defense is the only way to go. Besides, there's a lot of satisfaction in kicking the ball halfway up the field after you've stolen it from someone.

Welcome Reshy!

Spastic waffles
Captain

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:02 pm
Reshy
Hello, my name is Reshy. I am 16 years of age and currently in a job. I am waiting a year before I can join college. I BMX and write too much. Writting is all I do. I dislike complative people. I have enough of that at work.

I hope to be a famous novella writer... I don't want to write full length novels, but at the same time short stories and novellette's don't quite cut it, so a Novella is perfect (in my eyes). That and poetry.

Edit: True, but I have developed good aim over time, so a nice powerhouse kick to the net, or slapshot (in hockey) is great, and all the satisfaction I need.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:14 pm
[ In Nomine Satanas ]
Reshy

I hope to be a famous novella writer... I don't want to write full length novels, but at the same time short stories and novellette's don't quite cut it, so a Novella is perfect (in my eyes). That and poetry.

Edit: True, but I have developed good aim over time, so a nice powerhouse kick to the net, or slapshot (in hockey) is great, and all the satisfaction I need.

You sound so cool!!!  

Marsh_Captain

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:15 pm
Reshy
[ In Nomine Satanas ]
Reshy

You sound so cool!!!

Lol thanks, I'm not that cool though... actually I'm kind of a nerd/rocker/artist... lol on Saturday nights I'm torn between watching anime, local metal bands, or sitting up late reading/writing/drawing...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:26 pm
[ In Nomine Satanas ]
Reshy
[ In Nomine Satanas ]
Reshy

You sound so cool!!!

Lol thanks, I'm not that cool though... actually I'm kind of a nerd/rocker/artist... lol on Saturday nights I'm torn between watching anime, local metal bands, or sitting up late reading/writing/drawing...

That's what I do sweatdrop  

Marsh_Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:00 pm
Santanas You are a cool Guy. Takky says so. So do not deny this. nerd/rocker/artists are the best! well not better then my boyfriend.. but if I was single --thebest-- lol.

And Welcome Reshy!
Please post some of your work!
I would like to read.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:08 am
Tak-Jak
Santanas You are a cool Guy. Takky says so. So do not deny this. nerd/rocker/artists are the best! well not better then my boyfriend.. but if I was single --thebest-- lol.

And Welcome Reshy!
Please post some of your work!
I would like to read.

In the sub-forum for unfinished work.  

Marsh_Captain

Oukow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:59 am
Welcome! blaugh

Sorry I didn't say hi to everybody who's new until today. I had to go to the eye doctors on Monday and Sunday, I was helping my sis with her house.
Blah Blah blah....

Yup! So HI! blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:35 pm
Oukow
Welcome! blaugh

Sorry I didn't say hi to everybody who's new until today. I had to go to the eye doctors on Monday and Sunday, I was helping my sis with her house.
Blah Blah blah....

Yup! So HI! blaugh blaugh

Hi, and thanks Tak. I will remember that.  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:47 pm
xd

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games