Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:46 pm
he saw a huge spider robot thing attacking the titans tower "iv got to help them!" he yelled flying to the titans tower but he couldnt fly no more because the guy they were fighting pulled him back with an ice arm that he made which the end of it was connected to his hand

"where do you think your going!" yelled the man pulling him back and throwing him towards a building  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:51 pm
( Sorry I havent been on in a while!)

Miina surrounded Frost with black aura and layed him on the ground carefully. She blasted the stranger in the air and waited since he was covered in smoke.  

~k-i-a~

SpenchMan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:20 am
I would like to be Cyborg please. If not then Slade.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:38 pm
Robin X Nightwing
Takuto_Meyers
i think i am supposed to ask you. but can i be cyborg?
Well, we do already have a Cyborg but he is gone so yeah. You can be him. xd

ok i just got permission to by Cyborg!yay!  

SpenchMan

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:51 pm
"Dude! What is that?"Beast Boy shreiked, pointing at the spider robot  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:35 am
pheonix looked over his shoulder at the spider"looks like a huge mechanical spider come to destroy us all"  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:36 pm
"Oh", said Beast Boy, looking embarassed "I knew that"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:57 pm
"riiiight.you just know everything don't ya"  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:58 pm
(OMG IM SO SORRY! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop I WENT ON A 2 WEEK VACATION)

Reito looked at the spider and screamed. She never seen any thing like it with its eight legs. She ran away from it but triped. When she fell her necklace fell out and rolled away. "Oh no if that breaks!" she shouted and she crawled on the floor looking for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:00 pm
pheonix took one step and herd a crunching noise under his feet.as he looked down he saw reito's crushed necklace."oops.sorry"  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Reito ran and grabed it. She looked to see it was just a chip. She sighed "Thank god it didnt break or I will be in trouble."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:24 pm
I guess Im Blackfire? confused  

.m.i.s.s.y

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:25 pm
"Alright! Does anyone have an idea of how to beat this dude?!" Beast Boy panicked  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:31 pm
"not the faintest idea.but lets try blowing it up!"he said as his arms now had flames around them  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:17 am
"Oh I love blowing stuff up! Can I help!" Reito said jumping up and down over and over again like a spazed out person. The thought of destroying things in huge flames made her all hyper inside..... and the outside.

((I was wondering... if we can RP as more then one character cause I have this character that im dying to RP as.... and hes a self made character.... kinda))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games