Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
The ICU Hall of Fame Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:59 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
mikotan
how about FFXI? you can play with both japanese and non-japanese players there ^^
(grouped by language they use) sweatdrop

some of my friends seem to enjoy it very much.. 3nodding

I like final fantasy, one of my favorite games. 3nodding

Then you'll definitely like FFXI; if you can find a server where you live. blaugh
btw, did you ever play Runescape?

I dont think Babi would like that game cos most gaians hate it cos of the lame graphics on it stare
However, you can kill as many players as you like there, just go to wildy and find yourself in denger zone full of other players depserately dying to defeat you in battle xd
I got killed 6 times o_O yet i still enjoy going into the wild, so many players getting pwned by others, oh the joy 4laugh
Thats why i joined a PKing team mrgreen

And whats World of Warcraft?
Is it a game on the internet?!?!
(like runescape?)

....You don't know what World of Warcraft is?!!! eek scream Where have you been the last few years in terms of games? WoW is the largest MMORPG out there; any true online gamer with lots of cash is on it.
stare  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:43 pm
@Elf: I play all final fantasy games I think, and I've play runescape, but I hate it because of its bad graphics, and I play World of Warcraft too, but on my freind computer.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:06 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
@Elf: I play all final fantasy games I think, and I've play runescape, but I hate it because of its bad graphics, and I play World of Warcraft too, but on my freind computer.

Can't afford the crippling monthly bills of WoW can ya? blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:08 pm
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yeah. I can't pay monthly. sweatdrop But I don't like it anyways, but has really good graphics, just don't like the characters. 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:17 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yeah. I can't pay monthly. sweatdrop But I don't like it anyways, but has really good graphics, just don't like the characters. 3nodding

If you don't like WoW, how about try out Guild Wars? It's got almost as good graphics as WoW, you don't need to pay monthly fess, and it's almost totally focused on PK-ing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:19 pm
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

If you don't like WoW, how about try out Guild Wars? It's got almost as good graphics as WoW, you don't need to pay monthly fess, and it's almost totally focused on PK-ing.

Oh yes! What is the website please?..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:00 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

Search it through Google. There's tons of websites about it. Not sure if you can stream it online. I think you have to buy it in stores.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:42 am
Mini - erm......my parents would NEVER let me go on online games that you have to pay stare
They keep saying that i already have the pleaure of the free internet games, and they would never pay any extra money for some other games stare
And i never heard of WoW being talked about in the UK, must be a USA/Aussie thing rolleyes

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:56 am
Hm, 789 changed her hair.

I think it's a waste of money, really.. but then I'm not hugely into gaming, so yeh..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:21 am
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx

Search it through Google. There's tons of websites about it. Not sure if you can stream it online. I think you have to buy it in stores.

Oh, ok then. biggrin  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:56 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Mini - erm......my parents would NEVER let me go on online games that you have to pay stare
They keep saying that i already have the pleaure of the free internet games, and they would never pay any extra money for some other games stare
And i never heard of WoW being talked about in the UK, must be a USA/Aussie thing rolleyes

You never read any of the gaming mags do you? rolleyes Cause if you did you would find countless references to WoW in any UK games mag. WoW is like a worldwide phenomenon. It's big in the US, it's big in the UK, and and it's big in Europe. I don't like paying for an online RPG as well, but I know enough to talk about one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thread Revival.

xD

-must try again to be number one-

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:48 pm
surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

THIS THREAD!!!

Okay we should really seriously update the list.. xD && make it those with over 1k posts or sth.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:57 pm
Niphy.

=3=;;

-glare glare-

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:20 pm
..what?! It can be put on the to-do list for the future. -nodnod- Don't look at me like that. XD

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff