Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII rebirth. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:01 pm
((huh))

"oh wow thatk you somad!" she hugs him and goes to the bath room to change in to her bathing suite.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:03 pm
"Show off."  

Riku Mizoni

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:03 pm
Axels_girlfriend
((huh))

"oh wow thatk you somad!" she hugs him and goes to the bath room to change in to her bathing suite.
((dont worry about it, its a manga))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:04 pm
((okay))

she comes out in a bikkni the runs and jumps off the water fall and turns into a mermaid.  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:04 pm
cl0ud-sephir0th
"Show off."
dude my isnt a pool its an man made oasis, you pool looks cool to and plus its inside the building with water slide now thats crazy eek  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:06 pm
Axels_girlfriend
((okay))

she comes out in a bikkni the runs and jumps off the water fall and turns into a mermaid.
*jaw drops as he sees the hot girl just change into the craziest hottest looking mermiad ever*((hope shes a red head princess rofl ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:06 pm
but she turns back as soon as she hits the water. and then asks"hey you guys commin er not?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:07 pm
oh crap im alone with my boy crazy sire and with a vampire hunter thats trying to kill me whats worse plz #2 help me or someone not out to get me  

hydra4

Riku Mizoni

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:08 pm
((Getting bored))
*Pauses time and lifts Somad.Caries him to the oasis and puts him over it upsidown.Changes,jumps in,and unpauses time.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:09 pm
ebony laughs and swims to the deep end.  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:13 pm
cl0ud-sephir0th
((Getting bored))
*Pauses time and lifts Somad.Caries him to the oasis and puts him over it upsidown.Changes,jumps in,and unpauses time.*
*gets completly wet and send a wind towards setsi causing a huge tidal wave to calaspe right on top of himm* ha thats payback twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:15 pm
*knocks on there door*  

hydra4

Riku Mizoni

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:15 pm
*Spits out the water.*"Getting cocky aren't we?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:16 pm
she sneaked up behind somad and setis and pulled the water over them like blanket. she laughed at them  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:19 pm
Axels_girlfriend
she sneaked up behind somad and setis and pulled the water over them like blanket. she laughed at them
*looks at setsi with an evil grin twisted * thinking what im thinking *walks over to ebony and grabs one of her legs*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games