Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Whole Again (KH2/Organization XIII) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*enters into the cave and sees leon trying to kill Namine* so do you really plan to kill her stare
ninja master do you wish me to kill him ninja
no stare you should takes this guys outa off here*gives him shadow and neoshadow just walks in back of Black Ninja*
ninja yes master ninja *bows and goes back through the portal*
so answer my question stare
"she the only one who knows about me." leon sayed and he wasn't speaking in his normal voice.
so what are you really then? stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:35 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*enters into the cave and sees leon trying to kill Namine* so do you really plan to kill her stare
no stare you should takes this guys outa off here*gives him shadow and neoshadow just walks in back of Black Ninja*
"she the only one who knows about me." leon sayed and he wasn't speaking in his normal voice.
leon took over for a sec and threw the knife away from namine's neck"help he took control of m........." the person took over again"leon doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
leon took over for a sec and threw the knife away from namine's neck"help he took control of m........." the person took over again"leon doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut."
ahh i see so this is your true nature*smirks a little* your just a parasite in his body am i right? stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:40 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
ahh i see so this is your true nature*smirks a little* your just a parasite in his body am i right? stare
"good job but you don't know who i am only namine does the knife moved to leon again.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"good job but you don't know who i am only namine does the knife moved to leon again.
i shall enjoy kiling you and that body youve taken over twisted *takes out one of his weapons*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:47 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
i shall enjoy kiling you and that body youve taken over twisted *takes out one of his weapons*
"at the costed of her life."he put the knife on namine neck and then cut her check and blood ran down her check. he licked her blood"tastes good."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:50 pm
do you think i care of her stare i am im not like the other stare you are my only target here twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:51 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
do you think i care of her stare i am im not like the other stare you are my only target here twisted
leon took over and disappeared.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
what a waste of my time evil stare *sheads his weapon and looks at the fresh death body* hmm naybe i can make her a nobody for all her efforts stare * looks at her and both a nobady and a heartless appear* come my dear child we must return to your new home stare * takes her thru the portal back to the libriary*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:59 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
what a waste of my time evil stare *sheads his weapon and looks at the fresh death body* hmm naybe i can make her a nobody for all her efforts stare * looks at her and both a nobady and a heartless appear* come my dear child we must return to your new home stare * takes her thru the portal back to the libriary*
her heartless and nobody helded hands.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* as they held hands they changed into the new nobody that has half her feelings*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:06 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* as they held hands they changed into the new nobody that has half her feelings*
"huh?"namine looked at damos"who are you?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((umm sorry but here im Zexion sweatdrop )) i am one of the organization XIII, I am Zexion stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:12 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((umm sorry but here im Zexion sweatdrop )) i am one of the organization XIII, I am Zexion stare
((ok))"zexion?" namine thinks."so how did i get here?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((ok))"zexion?" namine thinks."so how did i get here?"
*starts to walk off* youl need to find out yourself, i have better thing to do than explian things to you stare  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games