Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:24 pm

But that's the thing. Jill never got a chance to visit that area in RE3, so the only reason to put it in UC is because Capcom is lazy and didn't want to make extra levels that match the uptown/downtown setting of RE3.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:45 pm

hey i went to comic con on july 27th and i went to the capcom booth and they have a playable demo of resident evil umbrella chronicles. so i play the demo biggrin 3nodding there was a big line when they have the demo.

Guitar Hero King

7,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:47 pm

Naturally there would be. How was the gameplay mechanics?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:01 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Naturally there would be. How was the gameplay mechanics?

the gameplay mechanics are very well done. its like house of the dead meets resident evil or time crisis. the wii remote is to point and aim, the b button is to shoot, the d pad is to select weapons, a + b is to throw genades, waving the wii remote is your knife to slash, to reload you just shake the remote or use the d pad down but i rather use to move the wii remote just like an actual gun. besides when the game come out in october, it will include the wii zapper when you buy the game.

Guitar Hero King

7,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:06 pm

Actually, I believe it's November 15.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:28 am

Isn't REUC meant to show a different perspective in each RE game? People still say that it sucks because of not ringing true to the original games. I say its just a new way to experience the games, but you know, I could be wrong.

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:15 am

Hey, I'm sure it'll be fun, just as long as you don't take the events as canon.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:21 pm

Right, I'm sure this is just a way to express the greatness of Resident evil to a new wave of fans. Luckily though, they're not trying to build on this, we'd be screwed (well capcom would be really) if they tryed something outrageous like that.

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:08 pm

Yeah... Although, I gotta say, I've recently rediscovered my love for on-rails shooters. I guarantee that I'm gonna love UC hell of a lot more than I liked RE4.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:34 pm

Hmm a question, since this game will feature 2 players at each part, who will be with wesker on his special?
Ada, HUNK? or they will feature a new character?

JirayaHit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:52 pm

I really doubt it will be HUNK. Ada is a possibility.
Somehow I have my doubts, but I'm actually thinking that it might be Krauser. It would have been one full year since Krauser's 'crash' so chances are he was working for Wesker at that point. But like I said, I doubt it, and frankly, I'd rather not see ANY sign of RE4 in UC. UC is like my closure to the end of the previous generation of Resident Evil, back when there were zombies and Umbrella and T-Virus....
After RE4, Resident Evil will be nothing but a mere shadow of its former self.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:58 pm

Thinking Resident Evil as a Zombie game after the UC will probably be no true, but i like to think that they will bring back the zombies, but after wesker get the plagas sample and the trailer of RE5 shows that will be no zombies, since the virus is now at some other level of side effects, its sad but u are right, no more zombies.....

JirayaHit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:15 pm

If it's a virus at all. I'm thinking that RE5 will have another parasite.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:56 am

jill looks well cool in resident evil umbrella cronicols with her two pistols

Aunshi360

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:28 am

Didn't they say that they'd play through Re4's levels as well? I heard this in a VERY early report.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games