Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:32 pm
Welcome in the guild^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:34 pm
BlackKotae
Joined today. x3

I'm 17 years old, and been playing RE since I got my first ps back in 1998 or 1999 (yes, I'm slow. D: ).

I've played most all of the RE games (I haven't played some through, due to my lack of being home...)..I've read the books, I went through an obsession stage. x3

I rped Claire on Yahoo chat, and was considered one of teh best. =D Ta-da.

Yeah.

I suck. XD
Welcome aboard. If you love to RP, then we have a damn good RP threads.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:13 am
BlackKotae
Joined today. x3

I'm 17 years old, and been playing RE since I got my first ps back in 1998 or 1999 (yes, I'm slow. D: ).

I've played most all of the RE games (I haven't played some through, due to my lack of being home...)..I've read the books, I went through an obsession stage. x3

Yeah.

I suck. XD
Welcome to the guild biggrin We'll take good care of you. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:14 am
BlackKotae
Joined today. x3

Yeah.

I suck. XD
Hello and Welcome. If I ever need a Claire, I'll be sure to ask you first. 3nodding  

Das Jabberwockie

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:18 pm
Hello. I just joined. ^^;;; I love the Resident Evil games I've played, which is the first three, and I loved the movies, so much I'm writing up the transcript for them, since I noticed there was only the Draft script on the internet. sweatdrop Nice to be here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:02 am
prince_chameleon
Hello. I just joined. ^^;;; I love the Resident Evil games I've played, which is the first three, and I loved the movies, so much I'm writing up the transcript for them, since I noticed there was only the Draft script on the internet. sweatdrop Nice to be here.
Good to have ya in the guild. ^__^  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:59 am
Welcome to the guild~! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:38 am
Hey I'm Stryker! I've beeaten RE1(the remake for the cube), Re0, Re2, and Re4. I've seen the movies, although they didn't stay THAT true to their roots, I think they did a pretty goof job after modeling a movie after a video game. I'm 17, I live in Canada, and I'm looking so foreward to this guild!  

Nik Stryker

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:00 pm
Nik Stryker
Hey I'm Stryker! I've beeaten RE1(the remake for the cube), Re0, Re2, and Re4. I've seen the movies, although they didn't stay THAT true to their roots, I think they did a pretty goof job after modeling a movie after a video game. I'm 17, I live in Canada, and I'm looking so foreward to this guild!
Good to hear the enthusiasm, welcome aboard. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:12 am
Nik Stryker
Yay for Canadian RE-Lovers! 4laugh *highfives*

Welcome to the guild~! heart  

Uenna

Indalecio Jenova

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:09 pm
Hello! I just joined, and I haven't been playing RE all that long, sadly, since I can only borrow them off my cousin Ali, who joined here a little while ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:12 pm
Prince_Saffir
Hello! I just joined, and I haven't been playing RE all that long, sadly, since I can only borrow them off my cousin Ali, who joined here a little while ago.

Sa-chan! Yay! *glomp*  

Knights of the Realm

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:24 pm
Prince_Saffir
*in Merhcant voice* Welcome! :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:37 pm
Uenna
Prince_Saffir
*in Merhcant voice* Welcome! :3

Thank ya kindly, ma'am, or guv'nor.  

Indalecio Jenova

silversquall

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:20 pm
Hi everyone, I'm silversquall, and I'm a Resident Evil fan(or biohazard if you will).

My first Resident Evil was Zero. And even though I haven't played a lot of the games(just Zero, REmake, and 4), I really like the series and the whole story in general. Hell, I was a fan before I played those games. I remember reading this strategy guide in EGM 2 for RE 2, and I was like, WOW. So after that I progressed to reading the novels, because I didn't have a PSX, but thanks to the Gamecube, I can play them all now, given the chance.

And...that's all.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games