Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:07 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
"Well... Umm...." She paused, her face turned very red this time. "Ya..." Then she covered her face with her bunch of clothes that she was holding.

Zexion had a quick shock to his face and turned his head for it was blushing. "Um....."

Deruku took a deep breath, and silently walked out of his room, going towards the bathroom. Her face remained red.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:08 pm
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
"hey xigbar you wanna come with to get some raman?" she turned to xigbar

Xigbar: He got up silently and disappeared in a dark portal so knowone could find him.

"......." killux walked alone to the raman shoe it started to rain

"im so lonely" she began to cry but still walking she leans against a tree and pulls out a razor and pulls it across her arm "why do i feel no pain?" the blood rushed from her vain to the open air she cryed harder and sliped down to the ground

she layed there depressed and alone then she stood up as the foot steps came closer she pulled down her sleve

((so lonely))  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:09 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
"Well... Umm...." She paused, her face turned very red this time. "Ya..." Then she covered her face with her bunch of clothes that she was holding.

Zexion had a quick shock to his face and turned his head for it was blushing. "Um....."

Deruku took a deep breath, and silently walked out of his room, going towards the bathroom. Her face remained red.

He followed her silently. ((no he's not stalking))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:11 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

(( xp ))
She knocked on the door, there was no answer. So Deruku opened it and walked to the counter and set her clothes down.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:14 pm
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic

"......." killux walked alone to the raman shoe it started to rain

"im so lonely" she began to cry but still walking she leans against a tree and pulls out a razor and pulls it across her arm "why do i feel no pain?" the blood rushed from her vain to the open air she cryed harder and sliped down to the ground

she layed there depressed and alone then she stood up as the foot steps came closer she pulled down her sleve

((so lonely))

she turned to see it was just some leaves so she sat back down and took out the razor again and eched a few flowers in her arm then she sat for a while  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:19 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

(( xp ))
She knocked on the door, there was no answer. So Deruku opened it and walked to the counter and set her clothes down.

Zexion was standing in front of the bathroom door. "You ok?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:22 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

(( xp ))

"Huh?" She looked over. "Ya... I'm fine.." Deruku started running the bath water.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:25 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

(( xp ))

"Huh?" She looked over. "Ya... I'm fine.." Deruku started running the bath water.

Zexion stepped in and sat on the toilet lid. ((that sounds weird)) "Are you sure?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:26 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

(( xp ))

Zexion stepped in and sat on the toilet lid. ((that sounds weird)) "Are you sure?"

"I guess.." She replied. It was hard to hide her emotions from her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:28 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

(( xp ))

Zexion: "That just explains that there is something wrong. Please tell me."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:32 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

(( xp ))

"I really don't know. My emotions change a lot, sometimes.." She looked down to the tile floor. "I just need a warm bath, and everything will be fine."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:36 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"I really don't know. My emotions change a lot, sometimes.." She looked down to the tile floor. "I just need a warm bath, and everything will be fine."

Zexion "I'll leave you then." He got up.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:38 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Umm... Ok.." I thought he would stay... She thought.. Damn it... Deruku turned off the water, and put a towel on the counter beside her clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:41 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Umm... Ok.." I thought he would stay... She thought.. Damn it... Deruku turned off the water, and put a towel on the counter beside her clothes.

Zexion stopped in front of the door. "I'll stay then." He leaned against the side of the door entry.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:45 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion stopped in front of the door. "I'll stay then." He leaned against the side of the door entry.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to.." She told Zexion. When he wasn't looking, Deruku silently and quickly took her clothes off and went into the water.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games