Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:37 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
*he nodded* so...

"so what do you want me to do now master???"*gazing to his directions*
make tea for people who come in here, peach tea for me, please

"very well sir..."*walking towards the tea house stated making peach tea for her master but the chain around her wrisk making it more difficult to do so but deep down in her heart she feels no remorse but very happy to be with her master...glancing back at him and she smiled*
*he smiled back*

"here is your peach tea sir...."*walking towards him her heart dunno why suddenly pounding very fast like its gonna pop out of her body...her gaze drop to his sensual lips. his lips so moist so sexy....she lean and kiss him on the lips.* OMG what have i done....*suddenly realise what she has done standing there dumbfounded she drop to the floor the tea fell to her florr and wet her cloths her inner was shown*
*he seemed kind of uncorfortable* for you to feel comfortable  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:47 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

"very well sir..."*walking towards the tea house stated making peach tea for her master but the chain around her wrisk making it more difficult to do so but deep down in her heart she feels no remorse but very happy to be with her master...glancing back at him and she smiled*
*he smiled back*

"here is your peach tea sir...."*walking towards him her heart dunno why suddenly pounding very fast like its gonna pop out of her body...her gaze drop to his sensual lips. his lips so moist so sexy....she lean and kiss him on the lips.* OMG what have i done....*suddenly realise what she has done standing there dumbfounded she drop to the floor the tea fell to her florr and wet her cloths her inner was shown*

".....master you owned me dun treat me so nice for my body my soul and my life is now in ur hands you should look, you can do whatever you want to me, dun find a reason to stop the desire wanting to controll me , wanting for my body or whatsoever...i'm yours not anybody else but you."*looking at his uncomtarble face she felt miserable as he had treat her so kind and take care of her all this while...its time for him to realise that i'm yours and you could do anything you like to me. leaning at him she place her hands at his cheeks to encourage him*  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:50 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*he smiled back*

".....master you owned me dun treat me so nice for my body my soul and my life is now in ur hands you should look, you can do whatever you want to me, dun find a reason to stop the desire wanting to controll me , wanting for my body or whatsoever...i'm yours not anybody else but you."*looking at his uncomtarble face she felt miserable as he had treat her so kind and take care of her all this while...its time for him to realise that i'm yours and you could do anything you like to me. leaning at him she place her hands at his cheeks to encourage him*
*he relaxed some, but was still uncomfortable, but he sat there, looking at his left hand*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:57 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
*he smiled back*

*he relaxed some, but was still uncomfortable, but he sat there, looking at his left hand*

"look at me!!*she strip off the balnket...now she is completly nude in front of him she put both of her hands at his face and turn it to face her* "look at me use your right eye to look at me, touch me, harass me, do whatever you want to me. dun hesitate your desire towards me i'm yours do whatever you want to me now."*she held out his hand and put it on her breast*  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:07 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
*he smiled back*

"look at me!!*she strip off the balnket...now she is completly nude in front of him she put both of her hands at his face and turn it to face her* "look at me use your right eye to look at me, touch me, harass me, do whatever you want to me. dun hesitate your desire towards me i'm yours do whatever you want to me now."*she held out his hand and put it on her breast*
*anime squeze of the breast as he realizes where his hand it* umm...*he blushes and looks away* i'd rather treat you better then as an objecti told you before i bought you that i didn't want to tourture you, nor was i going to take your virginity...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:16 pm
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*anime squeze o the breast as he realizes where his hand it* umm...*he blushes and looks away* i'd rather treat you better then as an objecti told you before i bought you that i didn't want to tourture you, nor was i going to take your virginity...

*she took his hand inviting him to another room in the villages*"dun hesitate i know you want me....unless you want to lie to yourself but your body seem to be very honest though"*she chukkle while dragging him to another room its quite hard to do so cuz he is too heavy for a little gal like her to move*  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:18 pm
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee
SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n
Rimshee

*anime squeze o the breast as he realizes where his hand it* umm...*he blushes and looks away* i'd rather treat you better then as an objecti told you before i bought you that i didn't want to tourture you, nor was i going to take your virginity...

*she took his hand inviting him to another room in the villages*"dun hesitate i know you want me....unless you want to lie to yourself but your body seem to be very honest though"*she chukkle while dragging him to another room its quite hard to do so cuz he is too heavy for a little gal like her to move*
*he tried grabbing something, but cursed the fact he made the room so smooth and strong*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:47 pm
This way. *She told him and walked up to the tea house door then opened it. She looked around then sighed when she saw that he was in a conversation. She sat down in a chair by the fire and waited for Naph.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:50 pm
Naph followed her in, and surveyed the room carefully. His heart was still pumping adreneline, but he ignored it as he sat down next to Alies, and smiled at her, "Everything will be ok." he stated reasurringly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:52 pm
*She looked at him and nodded slowly, but stress could still be seen in her eyes and on her face. She waved her hand over the table top and two cups of tea appeared in front of them. She took the one closest to her hand sipped it then put it back on the table.* I'm still worried.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:55 pm
He leant in and kissed her cheek affectionatly. "Its ok to worry, just not to much, because everything will be fine." he repeated, he picked up his tea and drank most of it, ignoring the hot. He shook his head and looked back at Alies and smiled warmly, taking her hand in his.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:59 pm
*She glanced into the crackling fire and sighed deeply then stood up.* I need to get out. *She walked out of the tea house and sat on the front step and looked out into the woods that srrounded it.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:06 pm
He watched her leave and stood up, but he hesitated, unsure as to whether he was meant to follow or not..... He looked over at the guy talking and sighed, he decided to follow. He got up and silently walked over to the door and out. He found Alies sitting on the steps, he sat down beside her quietly and looked down at his feet. "I don't know what to do Alies ...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:14 pm
You can't do anything Naph. Not untill we found out if its dead or not. I wish I never fought Shadow. *She sighed deeply then reached down and played with a blade of grass that was close to her.*  

Alies

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games