Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:11 pm
((I'm going to be gone for like 9 days for Spring Break at my dads and he doesn't have internet. I just wanted to let you know. If I go to the library though or my Uncle's while I'm there then I'll have access so I'll probably stop in once in a while and stuff.. ^.^))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:49 pm
The Sphinxyness
((That's a big ship... O.O))

"Alright then, where we headed now?" Xia asked, getting excited now about traveling somewhere, the thoughts of Xemnas and the Organization leaving her mind.

"How soon we forget." Luther glanced away. "POrt Royal."  

Guardian_General

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:24 am
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:56 pm
((Sorry sorry.. XD Forgot to post))

Xia grinned at the thought of a pirate place. "Cool, when do we arrive?" she asked with a smile, sitting in her seat the right way now.  

The Sphinxyness

OneJudgment

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:47 pm
The Sphinxyness
((Sorry sorry.. XD Forgot to post))

Xia grinned at the thought of a pirate place. "Cool, when do we arrive?" she asked with a smile, sitting in her seat the right way now.
"Three......Two......One.... We're here."
(Hey, it's me, General. I made a new account.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:00 pm
((K))

"That fast?" Xia's eyes widened in excitement as they appeared in front of Port Royal. "So, what do we do first?" she asked, already almost jumping out of her seat to get to the pirate world.  

The Sphinxyness

OneJudgment

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:36 pm
The Sphinxyness
((K))

"That fast?" Xia's eyes widened in excitement as they appeared in front of Port Royal. "So, what do we do first?" she asked, already almost jumping out of her seat to get to the pirate world.

"I have to meet someone here who may join our crew." Luther replied. "We're part of the Organization, but we're still sort of pirates. This is a pirate battleship, after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:00 pm
"Alright." Xia said with a grin, already excited about being in a pirate world. She always wanted to sail on a boat for some reason, since all she's ever done was go on ships and teleport through darkness everywhere.  

The Sphinxyness

tenshinokage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:36 pm
(I'm guessing that's kinda my que sweatdrop )

Kuryoko wandered from roof top to roof top until she saw some shadowy figures. She decided to wait for the moonlight to come back so she could see if they weren't just more heartless.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:35 pm
tenshinokage
(I'm guessing that's kinda my que sweatdrop )

Kuryoko wandered from roof top to roof top until she saw some shadowy figures. She decided to wait for the moonlight to come back so she could see if they weren't just more heartless.
Luther looked around.
"Port Royal seems empty. Where's Jack?"  

OneJudgment

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:30 pm
Xia hopped down off the ship, following Luther. "Good question." she said, looking around the place with excitement. Of course she didn't knew who Jack was, but hey, she could still give her own answer, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:23 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia hopped down off the ship, following Luther. "Good question." she said, looking around the place with excitement. Of course she didn't knew who Jack was, but hey, she could still give her own answer, right?

Right. Indeed she could. Luther, having a slight feeling, headed off toward the pub. "I'll bet......" He whispered.  

OneJudgment

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:37 pm
Xia blinked and followed him, not wanting to get lost in a world she has never been to. "Where we going?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:01 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia blinked and followed him, not wanting to get lost in a world she has never been to. "Where we going?" she asked.

Luther didn't stop. "The pub."  

OneJudgment

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:03 pm
"Oh, alright." she said and kept on following him. Heh, the pub would be a fun place to mess around and play with men's hearts, or maybe get more info to try and bring back the Organization.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff