Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Introduce yourslf here --> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

littlesausage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:46 am
Hi my name is samantha. I like sims. I have sims 1, 2, and 3. And i like to play sims.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:06 am
Hello! I'm Dio TGS. You can call me Dio for short.  

Dio TGS

nomdeplume1795

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:03 am
Hi I'm Besacheezle, but you can call me Besa.
I love the Sims, I like to play Sims 2 and 3 on PC the best!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:04 am
Hello, I'm UnknownMistress23.

All info in my profile but it's private, sorry. biggrin  

Junhong Choi

sanorah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:12 pm
hi! my name is Sanorah. my favorite color is red and i love messing around with the sims2 on the PC. I've tried the gamecube game but it just kept getting boreing. So far i've beaten sims2 urbs on the gameboy advanced. I have yet to beat the other game i have sense it's just boreing. I have a page on the sims2.com with some meshless downlodes so feel free to check it out. There my username is Krasheno1.

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/uploads.php?asset_type=sim&asset_id=1603241&asset_user_id=4406950&mode=dl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:01 pm
Well thanks smile Welcome to the guild  

Ryen Relent
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

x-iD0Rk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:49 pm
Hello, I am infact a new member. I go by Dork or my real which is unknown unless you go to my profile. Im quite young but I seem way older. I love the sims(:
It's one of my favorite games of all times ^^
My favortie is Sims2 out of the ones that were made and I didn't beat story mode yet but I still play a lot :3
Thats a little bit of background info but I just wanted to post something as well ;D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:31 pm
I am "Onion" (Sorry). I have Sims 2 and 5 EPs and 2 Stuffs. I love alternative music (The Shins and Tegan and Sara mostly). I also LOVE fashion. I want to get a career in the fashion industry.  

Onion_peeler99

minicupcake101

Friendly Citizen

6,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:21 pm
hello! im safiun ahmed. i've been in gaia since october 2006. im a member of pinoys/pinays clan. yes, im filipino.
i joined this guild because i have sims 1, 2, 3 and sims city. i found different hacks and stuff i can install in the game and i so love them especially the stuff at mod the sims, the sims resource, parsimonious, leana, and xm sims. i'd like to discover more to make the game better and my sims prettier or more handsome and spread their genes all over their community. hekhekhek. i would also like to know what others do with their sims.

thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:45 pm
I'm Scobre. I go to college and I have played Sims 1, 2, and 3. I like playing Sims 2 better than Sims 3 because the characters look doughy. Insimenator is my favorite download for Sims 2. Wish that there will be a cool Sims game like Sims 2, but for laptop. Sim Stories wasn't that much fun. I made my family using Sims 2 including my animals. Anyone can download my welsh corgi chow mix on the Sims 2 site.  

Scobre

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:04 pm
I've played all The Sims even MySims and MySims Kingdom. My favorites are 1 & 2 I miss playing the first one the most. Disperse Clouds!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:55 pm
'Sup? I'm Sweet Garlic Tea. I love to play the Sims 2 and create content for it here and there. I enjoy themed neighborhoods, currently doing a post-apoc one in my game. heart  

Master Bibbles

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:08 pm
I'm Misuki. I recently got introduced to Sims 2, and I've been playing it almost every day since then. ;D I have Sims of the Organization XIII as well as a family named after mine and an rp partner's OC's.

Since it's the only one I've played, I like Sims 2 the most. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:00 am
im lisa love the sims 3 cant wait for ambitions check out my form there also a link to the vidos i made
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-gaming-discussion/the-sims/t.61188547/
same form diffrent place
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-sims-3-or-any-sim-game/t.61188165/
pm add me  

gummybear111

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Flufftastic Fluffy

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:03 am
I'm Fluff, I enjoy playing sims 2 (even if my computer doesn't appreciate it 99% of the time). I usually lurk various LJ sims comms to read awesome legacies, and I'm hoping to start my own eventually >D  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff