Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:11 am
A Kiss Goodbye
Talmar_Star_Blood
Hi, my name is Matthew, but you can call me Talmar too. I have problems, and I do cut myself. I also-
-write poems, and stories
-draw, and paint
-Read a whole lot
-Gaia. No duh. but I'm new.

Insight of the day - We all have soul cancer to some extent, but who is looking for the cure, and who is spreading it?

awnsers apreiciated

lol Soul cancer.

Someday you'll realize that cancer cannot be spread.

Then you will laugh at yourself.
I laugh at myself already... and not in a funny way...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:26 pm
Hello.. I am Chibaby12 or Nikki either will do.
Well I guess You could call me "Emo" But what ever.. I can careless what the world thinks of me.  

Your Fallen Angel1990

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:07 am
Chibaby12
Hello.. I am Chibaby12 or Nikki either will do.
Well I guess You could call me "Emo" But what ever.. I can careless what the world thinks of me.
What, when, how, who let you in...

Seriously shes a trouble causer. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:15 am
ummm..hi biggrin i have been snooping the guild for the past hour but...this is my first post biggrin  

chikos_angel

vampiregirl26

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:17 am
im denise but i go by kitty
im 14
i am a girl
i live in roaonke virgnia
i like to draw anime and i do a lot of death and hate poetry and yes im emo and i do have i alot of problems but i deal ok i guess my bf is also emo and we help eachother not to go to far with the cutting a lot of the time i kno he is the only person that gets me but i love music its like my theripy it helps me a lot wen i listen to my fav bands like cradle of filth avgenged sevenfold the used nine inch nails music is a lot to me
yea thats me
~kitty  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:19 am
vampiregirl26
im 14
i am a girl
i like to draw anime and i do a lot of death and hate poetry and yes im emo and i do have i alot of problems but i deal ok i guess my bf is also emo and we help eachother not to go to far with the cutting a lot of the time i kno he is the only person that gets me but i love music its like my theripy it helps me a lot wen i listen to my fav bands like cradle of filth avgenged sevenfold the used nine inch nails music is a lot to me
yea thats me
~kitty

hey kitty bf r cool...so are emo but who cares? i'm em  

chikos_angel

vampiregirl26

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:23 am
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
im 14
i am a girl
yea thats me
~kitty

well im emo and wat i hate the most is the feeling n one knos or cares so i just say ******** the world if they dont like me for me i dont need them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:26 am
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
im 14
i am a girl
yea thats me
~kitty

well im emo and wat i hate the most is the feeling n one knos or cares so i just say ******** the world if they dont like me for me i dont need them

yah...  

chikos_angel

vampiregirl26

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:28 am
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
im 14
i am a girl
yea thats me
~kitty

yah...

so u kno a little about me wats up with u ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:31 am
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
im 14
i am a girl
yea thats me
~kitty

yah...

not much but...
fffff*************kkkkkk i can't get my gay signature to show!  

chikos_angel

vampiregirl26

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:38 am
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
im 14
i am a girl
yea thats me
~kitty

yah...

not much but...

gaia is having a lot of problems right now there r a lot of glitches on signatures is one of the things  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:41 am
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26

yah...

not much but...

gaia is having a lot of problems right now there r a lot of glitches on signatures is one of the things

hmm...i know 'll just have to wait....time to sell my stuff and get rid of this silly avatar...  

chikos_angel

vampiregirl26

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:45 am
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26

yah...

not much but...

hmm...i know 'll just have to wait....time to sell my stuff and get rid of this silly avatar...

i like ur avi mine looks really stupid  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:50 am
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26

not much but...

actually i think your top/dress/ u know what i mean looks very cool  

chikos_angel

vampiregirl26

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:53 am
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26
chikos_angel
vampiregirl26

not much but...

actually i think your top/dress/ u know what i mean looks very cool

thnax i thought it looked kinda stupid but oh well i dont have the gold to change it but im workin on my dream avi  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games