Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:49 pm
((Can I do it? I get chased by dogs on a regular basis.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:56 pm
((NO kupo, you can't either. That is of course, if you don't want your character to be killed.))

The real Leeshay clutched his chest, his face contorted into unimaginible pain.

"I shouldn't ha-have done that..." he said, hobling with his walking stick back to his throne.

It seemed as if the color was not draining so much from his face, but from his robes, and the shimer began to fade on his many pieces of finery. "I gave up that magic long ago... I'd do well to remember the costs of acting as an Un-cleric again... I must rest, recover my energy, just for a moment..."

as the bodies voice trialed off, it fell limp in the throne, seeming just like any other set of mumifieed remains.

BOth the illusions up above temporarily blured, but reformed, having lost some clarity.

"We must be well prepaired." says the illusion of the lIch King as it returned to the others, just a hint of owrry in its voice.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:06 pm
Kren watched the lich king collapse. "sooo, anyone care to fill me in on what this is about. See, i've been dead for..." looks around. "Actually, i have no clue how long, i dun see a calendar or anything..." he shrugged and continued. "So forgive me for beign slow on the uptake."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:29 pm
((Remeber ow people, the real Lich King is underground in his atlier, you all just keep jumping between it and the surface))
The illusion nearest Kren turned and faced him as if nothing happened.

"Certainly, so far as I know, you haven't been dead for to long. The current situation is that theres a group of hostile clones that may or may not be marching here... They've been bombing all over the city, and I'd like to keep my friends in the ground, if you know what I mean."

He paused for a moment, miming the act of breathing, "We are still in the ready however, from an attack by a group known as the ISA who are taking drastic measures because there leader felt I was infringing upon his character. Other than that its been bussiness as usual, very chaotic."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:58 pm
*he comes to at a dumpster and looks around and then checks himself to see if anything was stolen from him while he slept* *he finds his wallet missing along with most of his throwing weapons* Aww crap.....well....I guess I'll have to get over it. *he gets to his feet and walks back out to the street and chooses a random direction to walk*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:37 am
Kren cocked an eyebrow. "Mean, finally a chance for me to get into a real fight."  

Fighter for all

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:23 am
"I have no clue what I'm up against, I don't know which sword to use or which things I have to worry about." Haru said sheepishly. He twirled his blade in his hand as he kept his eyes open for an attacker. "I'm still kinda freaked out talking to ghost, ghouls and thinks that look like death warmed over."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:34 am
"We're up against clones that can turn the ground into lava and a big tank. The tank might not be coming though." CAPTAIN was checking his weapons. "Beam rifle is set. Hyper Bazooka is set. Beam saber is set. Hyper Hammer is set. Beam Javelin is set. I'm ready."  

The Mage of Space

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:48 pm
The illusion smiled at the three, "Yes, this will be an intresting chance to test what powers we all have." He began examining the area around him, planing the battle taht was soon to be.

"I'd suggest that, if what the autonomaton says is true, it would be wissest for us to spread out. That way we don't all get caught in the same attack..."

It was the calm before the storm...

The second illusion reached out and grabbed the shoulder of the man in the alley ((thats you common theif)). However, it was obviously slightly out of phase... though it still projected the force on his shoulder, albiet very light, it apeared to sink through his arm.

"I wouldn't suggest leaving so soon." said the second illusion of the Lich King, "Theres a hostile force aproaching, and the have so far been known to blast anything they see. WHy not stay here and rest while you have the chance?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:42 pm
ZombieJeff
The illusion smiled at the three, "Yes, this will be an intresting chance to test what powers we all have." He began examining the area around him, planing the battle taht was soon to be.

"I'd suggest that, if what the autonomaton says is true, it would be wissest for us to spread out. That way we don't all get caught in the same attack..."

It was the calm before the storm...

The second illusion reached out and grabbed the shoulder of the man in the alley ((thats you common theif)). However, it was obviously slightly out of phase... though it still projected the force on his shoulder, albiet very light, it apeared to sink through his arm.

"I wouldn't suggest leaving so soon." said the second illusion of the Lich King, "Theres a hostile force aproaching, and the have so far been known to blast anything they see. WHy not stay here and rest while you have the chance?"
*he looks at his arm and raises an eyebrow in confusion* Wait....I know this hand. *to the hand as if the owner might hear him* What do you want of me?  

Common_Thief

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:36 am
Kren looked around. "One quick question, again. This is an underground room, right? Well, what's it like up top, sunny, night...what? cause that could seriously effect how i fight."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:27 pm
The illusion in the alley shruged slightly. "Any one who can manipulate my minions for even a short time shows great potential, I just am curious to see how you seek to use it."

It backed off a bit, and gestured outwardly with its hands, "Besides, I'm on the lookout for powerfull fighters, and I wouldn't want to et anyone with your inate talent march into a field of hostile beings of yet to be tested powers.." he said, referancing the coming clones.

THe illusion underground laughed slightly, 'You don't need to worry about the nasty sun around here friend, the natural negative energy given off by this district naturaly causes thick clouds which block out the sun in this district."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:56 am
"Some how, i feel vaugely insulted by that remark. But if there's no sun, i can take anyone on."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:31 pm
"You really shouldnt," explained the bemused illusion, "Its a very common weakness." he placed a hand under his chin delicatly in satire

"If I wanted to be insulting I would have said it was cliched, ad then shined a latern in you face."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:18 am
"Un fortuantely for you that doesn't hurt...only the sun and powerful light magic harms me."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games