Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:08 pm
Yousei happily followed Miles and Mirasande as they started off for the port town. Karasu's ears twitched as Witium sang atop her. As soon as the others began to depart, she abruptly stood with the slight hope of shaking him off of her. She wasn't in the mood for joy and songs, for she knew that every step they tredged across this God-forsaken land meant one step closer to her home...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:36 pm
Miles entered the town, weaving through hordes of people on his way to the exit gate. He stopped outside the town, turning and waiting for the others to catch up. He stood against a wall, staring down at his feet as he imagined to himself how they would be greeted in Eden.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:09 pm
Yousei appeared beside him, and stopped, catching her breath. The effects of being on a ship for months were beginning to show through. As she wiped the sweat from her brow, she stared off at the miles of sand and dust ahead of them. Beyond the town, she could see nothing but a few dunes here and there. The only thing stopping the perpetual flatness was the line of mountains in the far distance, known as the Fatal Tors. Though, from their location, these mountains looked like nothing more than pyramid-shaped pebbles in the sand. Yousei could not believe her eyes. Suddenly, her confidence in their success had dropped signifigantly. Her legs lost their feeling, and the sun seemed to have gained a magnificent power over her. Karasu finally met up with the two, though seemed completely unaffected by her surroundings.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:14 pm
Miles looked to Yousei, smiling slightly. "It's not as bad as it seems. You'll probibaly want different clothes though," He said simply, searching through his bag and drawing a few tan clokes, much like his own. "I bought these when we first arrived" He spoke, handing one to Yousei.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:26 pm
Yousei looked to Miles and down at the clothes. She took them, still in awe at their new surroundings, though she trusted his judgement on the matter. "Thanks.." she said meekly. Her mouth was already beginning to feel dry, as she spoke.
She threw the cloak on over her leather attire and turned back to the massive desert. Karasu seemed to be looking beyond it. Beyond everything. To a land they could not see. Her eyes narrowed, and she looked over at them, a foul taste in her mouth, ~Let us go.~ Her steps were forced, as she moved onward.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:35 pm
Miles grinned as Karasu started into the unforgiving waste lands. "You plan to walk?" He questioned, burrying his hands in his pockets. "It'd probibaly be much easier to buy a few Nienna" He suggested, motioning to a small hut on the outside wall of the city. Inside the hut stood, saddled and tied to a few beams, large lizard like creatures.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:58 pm
Camthalion remained quiet as he saw these lizard creatures. They gave off a bad odor, but it wasn't surprising. This port was a rather disgusting place to begin with. Walking slowly on his crutch, he took some feed and gave it to one of thom, which it swallowed hungrily. He looked over at Miles and Yousei, who were conversing quietly. He turned to face the sands ahead. Eden will be very hard to travel with, he thought, and these creatures won't last too long in their present conditions. It could take weeks before they are healthy again. "Would you excuse me, Miles? I am going on ahead of you all."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:59 pm
Karasu haulted, bitterly, as Miles questioned her. She turned to see the hut that he had mentioned, and the rather large lizards which occupied it. The thought of Yousei riding them was appauling to her, but apparently, Yousei felt differently.

Yousei made her way to the hut, and curiously examined each of the peculiar creatures. She had never seen such beasts as these before. Karasu walked over as well, and also examined them. She found them to be quite inferior, but this was partly due to her current state of mind. Yousei found one that seemed very calm and benign, and looked back at Miles, "What do you think of this one?"

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:06 pm
Miles nodded to her, fishing through one of the pockets on his bag. He removed a few coins and counted them in his hand. Lifting one, he snapped it in half along an etched line, slipping one half back into his pocket and handing the rest of the money to the owner of the animals.
The shop owner frantically hid the money away and saddled up two of the lizards, handing Miles two large bags.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:21 pm
Yousei watched as Miles paid, and as soon as the Niennas were saddled, she ran over to the side of hers and sat down, sliding her leg over. Its tongue snaked out several times, as it examined its new rider. Yousei gently patted the side of its face with a smile and pulled up the reigns. She then looked down at it once more, as she pulled the reigns in several directions wondering exactly how to make it go. It merely shook its head stubbornly at her efforts and stared blankly at the sand. She looked over at Miles for instruction, not wanting to anger the creature.. Karasu silently thought to herself that this wouldn't be happening if they had ridden her instead.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Lux_Aeterna]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:24 pm
Mirasande was walking through the town, wondering what idiot would build a town so far away from the se , Luthien at her heels. As the pair walked out of the town, Luthien spotted Yousei saddling a decrepit looking lizard in front of a hut, Miles and Camthalion around her.
Luthien shook her head and looked up at Mirasande. "Mari, I can support you better than any of those creatures. You can ride on my back through the desert." Mirasande looked to Luthien and nodded. "Sounds good to me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:33 pm
Miles chuckeled, holding up the reigns and looking ahead. He watched Camthalion trek through the desert before turning his attention back to Yousei. "Lift the reigns" He said simply, tightning his grip. "Then snap the reigns and dig your heels into the creatures sides" He said simply demonstrating slowly. "Careful though, once you do it, the Nienna will take off"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:45 pm
Witium still sat upon Karasu. He opened his eyes slowly when he heard comotion, although his eyes were now a brighter purple. The elf stared at karasu intensly as he saw two of her, the regular karasu and then a purple siloette of her. Although it seemed the purple one would move a second before the real karasu did, "Whoa..." With his hands he supported himself on her better as he stared, mesmorized, "Verry interesting."
Once he blinked the purple image of karasu disappeared. He looked to Camthalion and waved to him while shouting, "Hey, ya gonna get on one of those lizard things or are you gonna go on foot?!" Witium looked down to karasu and thought to her, ~Sorry, but i'm broke...so i'm gonna havta stay on you for a while longer, I'm sorry for being a burden.~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:51 pm
Luthien had changed into her more powerful form and was beckoning to Mirasande to climb upon her back. Mirasande, however, was walking over to where Yousei was atop the lizard. "I don't know if I'll be meeting up with you again in Eden, Yousei. There are some things I've got to do, and I don't think you'll want to be involved with me after you find out what they are. However, I'll give you the name of the inn where Luthien and I are staying, and if you like you can come visit." She handed Yousei a slip of paper with the name Waterside Pub and Inn and then turned away and climbed on Luthien's back. "Onwards, Lu."  

[Lux_Aeterna]

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:07 pm
Camthalion walked into the sands. The entrance was no longer in sight. His glowing purple eyes showed him the way to Eden as he limped his way along the desert ground. Never before had he traveled alone, especially since he never left the Black Woode for so long. Although he would have stayed with the group, he had to do something alone. He wanted to test his own will power.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games