Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
PokéQuiz: will brb in spring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zabchan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:05 am
Zacius
I guess we are all clear that every stage of evolution of metagross, the evolutions themselves, the final form, its abilities, its look, pretty much EVERYTHING about it, Is well

AWESOME

salamance, metagross, flygon, alteria, dragonite

You know what kind of a trainer I am

Q: Name all pokemon types venerable to themselves

psycic. dragon, poison?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:12 am
Zabchan
Zacius

psycic. dragon, poison?
Every time I use Psychic vs. Psychic, the battle takes forever to end. And Poison vs Poison is also a hard match.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zacius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:38 am
ZeekSlider
Zacius

The only one I'm aware of is Dragon type, which I find odd, but eh, whatever works.

Ghost on ghost is right too  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:23 am
Zacius
ZeekSlider
Zacius

The only one I'm aware of is Dragon type, which I find odd, but eh, whatever works.

Ghost on ghost is right too
Really? I'm going to have to test that if I ever get into a Ghost vs. Ghost match.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:16 pm
I think I can describe what happens with the fusion.

When two beldum's fuse: 1) the "head" portions come together to make one big head with two eyes, one eye from each beldum; 2)the long blue parts attached to the grey part on the beldums become the metang's arms; 3) the bottom part of the arms on the beldums where there are grey spikey things become the hands of the metang; 4) and a metang is born 3nodding

When two metangs fuse: 1) the arms move to the top of the head piece, and they become the metagross' four legs, two from each metang; 2) the metang heads fuse to make one big head (is there another set of eyes on the back of the metagross? That would make sense because two metangs would make 4 eyes.); 3) The grey "noses" of the metangs come together to form the "x" on the face of the metagross; 4) and a metagross is born. whee

Is that what you wanted? Did I get it right?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:59 pm
CPanda

When two beldum's fuse: 1) the "head" portions come together to make one big head with two eyes, one eye from each beldum; 2)the long blue parts attached to the grey part on the beldums become the metang's arms; 3) the bottom part of the arms on the beldums where there are grey spikey things become the hands of the metang; 4) and a metang is born 3nodding

When two metangs fuse: 1) the arms move to the top of the head piece, and they become the metagross' four legs, two from each metang; 2) the metang heads fuse to make one big head (is there another set of eyes on the back of the metagross? That would make sense because two metangs would make 4 eyes.); 3) The grey "noses" of the metangs come together to form the "x" on the face of the metagross; 4) and a metagross is born. whee

00....holy crap...  

[Killer Panda]

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:07 pm
Erika14
CPanda

00....holy crap...

What did I do? sad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:33 pm
CPanda
Erika14
CPanda

00....holy crap...

What did I do? sad
ppl here are to smart and have to good of memories than me gonk  

[Killer Panda]

ultraraichu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:55 am
CPanda

biggrin couldn't have said it better myself whee . the point goes to CPanda (I thought no one will ever explain it all but I was wrong xp ). next question.

this pokemon has a dream. a dream to fly. who's that pokemon?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:52 pm
Bagon  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

ultraraichu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:53 am
correct. point goes to Sui Kune. next question.

this pokemon have a very low hp but a good defence and evasion. who is this pokemon?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:42 am
Shedinja  

Zacius

ultraraichu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:28 am
correct. point goes to Zacius. next question.

this type have the least type of pokemon. what pokemon type is it?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:34 am
This one is hard! Steel?  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

ultraraichu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:46 am
nope, not steel  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games