Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

ako ay taoo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:40 pm
I would. I have before and I will again. I don't have the best life. My stepfather thinks that he's the best person in the world and if you don't help him boost his ego it's bad. He used to kick me out. I guess thats where my emo side emerged and I started cutting my wrist. My mom wasn't any better. She would take his side for no reason. But then it pisses me off when people see you do that and think it's ok to do that. My best friend did it once cause I did. But for real no reason to acutally do it. She has the perfect life. I, who has to strive to even leave the house safely to get so school, have a reason. She, who acutally has people wait on her hand and foot (literally) just does it cause she thinks it makes her look cool... thats just not... cool  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:16 pm
I have before... not rlly deap... but I cut them... but ppl don't cut here... they do eraser burns... I have like 7 on my hand and arm... cutting is to messy... lol  

DepressedLittleFreak!!!

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:32 pm
still just as stupid, and selfish  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:02 am
yes i would  

Communist_Manifesto666

xPuMpKiNsFrAuDx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:50 pm
I really feel like a poser, or very typical but yes

i do

and no one outside of the internet knows.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:06 pm
to answer the thread, yeah i've tried before, but couldnt do it..

i do still cut myself though, but im trying to stop cuz im beginning to realize that you dont just hurt yourself, but also the people that care about you..

people do it to forget about emotional pains and try to turn them into physical pain..they think that to be hurt physically is a lot better than to be hurt emotionally..but they're just too emotional to realize that suicide is never the answer..if your life is s**t, then thats all the more reason to get up everyday and try to make it better..

Kixcerd
Chaos A.D.
Barbwire Soup
Ive tried, i didnt die, i passed out...barbwire didnt do it, i have a huge fassination with barbwire, then i tried razors, but my freinds found me... so it slipped as they pulled me and cut the palm of my hand, they kept sayin they were sorry and stuff, i just stood there wathing the blood drip....so yeah ive tried, never worked, im gonna try again sometime soon... i just cant take life anymore...
wow......you're selfish, you think you're going through the worst thing ever? and you can't take it? grow up seriously

I'd shut up because people handle other things differently, and i'm not going to say that you don't know how it's like, but people lose their love ones, their hearts broken, being made of everyday because your different, knowing everypassing day you could lose both you parents due to Bush and Amry with stuff in Iraq. Life is good for some, but for others it's just gettin more and more pain with each passing though in your head

oh stop spitting out bull and trying to be poetic..now dont get me wrong..i do know what your trying to say..but like i said
dpacker
if your life is s**t, then thats all the more reason to get up everyday and try to make it better..

hitmeibleed

DragonMaster_DJP

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:39 pm
if i had a Very high pain resistit
i would
when i felt like dieing
and burning scars into my arm  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:34 pm
This isn't about being poetic or trying to be special. Suicide is something different to everyone. Maybe you've never felt an emotion that was so strong it clouded your common sense, and erased rationality, but i certainly have, and so have many others. Just because you don't understand why it would seem like the right think to do does not mean that it's wrong. I don't think you have the right to be calling these people names because they are different from you.  

e x m o t i o n a l

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:41 pm
stare
I swear, I will (and I better not) ever cut myself because that's just too idiotic for me. I don't see pain as something to do so I can feel better. gonk If you are going to cut yourself, try to find something else to do to make yourself feel better. Try video games, writing, cleaning, cooking, T.V., the internet, something else.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:09 pm
exmotional
This isn't about being poetic or trying to be special. Suicide is something different to everyone. Maybe you've never felt an emotion that was so strong it clouded your common sense, and erased rationality, but i certainly have, and so have many others. Just because you don't understand why it would seem like the right think to do does not mean that it's wrong. I don't think you have the right to be calling these people names because they are different from you.
i don't think anyone has the right to hurt themselves if other people can handle much more than what they are, even little kids, adults, other teens.
suicide is the same for everyone, it results in death and pain for everyone else
it's selfish and they know it, they just don't care.
i'm sorry but don't come here saying we don't deserve saying names to them, i've been through a suicidal phase and tried it and stopped before i moved the knife, i've cut myself too, i know how it all is, it's all the same and it's always stupid.
go learn some more about life before telling us this stuff  

The Dadalorian
Crew

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:39 pm
I'm totally reformed... but I have to agree that other people handle things differently... and as my classmates would say, don't be dissin anothuh brother, foshizzle, G? (I hate the way they talk but sometimes I understand the bits of sense in the words)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:53 pm
xJet+Black+Feelingx
I'm totally reformed... but I have to agree that other people handle things differently... and as my classmates would say, don't be dissin anothuh brother, foshizzle, G? (I hate the way they talk but sometimes I understand the bits of sense in the words)
When translated: Do not insult another, for thier way maybe different it is just as valid as your own. Do you understand my friend?.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:26 pm
no, but they don't have any right to harm themselves and not care what anyone else thinks  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:30 pm
emos-will-rule-the-world
i cant feel it anymore,the pain i mean,to much scare tissue there now.

User Image  

-Isel-

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:04 pm
Rellik San
xJet+Black+Feelingx
When translated: Do not insult another, for thier way maybe different it is just as valid as your own. Do you understand my friend?.

hah hah thanks for the explanation... I'm just used to so many people at my school say stuff like that... totally freaky  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games