Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Children of the Dark RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:37 pm
[g2g]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:39 pm
((Oka!Bye bye!!!))  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:55 am
DarkWaterMiyo
"Oh! Right!" Kazuo went about untying the three of them. When he was finsihed, he got the High Ranks to help up Grey and Dante and try to wake Dante up. Kazuo turned to Kanna.

"Kazuo, you're so reckless..."

"I couldn't have left you here! It's all because of my grandmother... and her lies..."

"Lies...?"

"We'll talk about that later... We need to get back to the Palace."

"But...My mission...I have to find Terra..."

"No. We're leaving now."

((I'M GETTING MARRIED TO DEMY!!!!))

Grey went to Dante and did her best to awaken him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:12 pm
Kanna blinked. "Kazuo....You know how much she already resents me....I can't possibly fail this mission...."

"Kanna, don't you get it?!? There is no Terra!!! My Grandmother did this to trick you!!! She wants you to be out of the way!!"

"Kazuo....."

"Listen to me.... We need to get back soon. We can confront my Grandmother then."

"Kazuo...she won't accept it....especially if this was a plot to get rid of me...." Kanna said darkly.  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:08 pm
Grey's tone was panicked, "He's not waking up."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:20 pm
Kanna looked worriedly at Grey. "Let me try....maybe I can heal him...." Kanna pulled away from Kazuo and quickly knelt by Dante, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. She held her hands out, over his unmoving body, trying to locate the paralysis syrum in his blood.

Is he going to be okay...? Kazuo thought to himself. If anything happened, I'd never forgive myself....it's my fault....  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:25 pm
Grey gripped his hand tightly and called his name over and over.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:29 pm
"Grey, make a cut on one of his veins for me. I need it in order to get the syrum out of his blood. Too much longer and he won't last...Please hurry..." Kanna looked at Grey and saw her worry. She sighed, trying to use her power to bring all the syrum to one area to isolate it.

Kazuo sat next to them, worrying about what would happen now. He felt guilty and didn't know what he would do if anything happened....  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:30 pm
"With what?!" she asked as tears spilled from her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:32 pm
"You're a Vampire aren't you...? Hurry, Grey....I'm not sure how much longer.....he can hold on..."  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:40 pm
[might disappear]
Grey mentally berated herself for lack of thinking as she pushed up his sleeve. Using her inscisors, she gently bit into Dante's vein.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:46 pm
((Oka))

Kanna took a deep breath before using all the power she could to slowly trail out all of the syrum, trying to make sure she had all of it within her power. It was taking a lot out of her, but she was one of very few that could control elements in the blood. She breathing began getting shaky and unsure as she drew it out. Soon enough, it was out of Dante's blood stream and she collapsed, exhausted by her efforts.

"Kanna!"

"I'm alright..." She was breathing unevenly. "He should...wake up soon...."

Kazuo raised her head and rested it on his lap. he looked down at her worriedly.  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:47 pm
"Kanna! Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:50 pm
"Y-yeah....It takes alot of energy to control the elements in the blood. There are few healers that can do it...we're the only ones who can get rid of blood poisoning....I...Just need a little rest...." Kanna smiled at Grey, her face covered with little sweatdrops.

"Are you sure...?" Kazuo looked down worriedly at her.

"Yes....I'm positive...."  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:51 pm
[Lullabye for a stormy night in my head]
"Dante, please wake up."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff