Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:50 am
Sparkei nodded after the teacher who introduced himself as Alias described the many forms of Jutsu. "I go by Sparkei nowadays..." he said, making eye contact with the teacher for a moment, after a while Sparkei smiled and looked down to the unconcious child, and quirked an eyebrow, he said nothing, then looked back to the teacher. "I take it I'm to take this quiz eventually as well? Well...just let me know when it's going to happen." Spinning away from the group, he began to look out over the forest again, and slowly began humming a song, it was an old song, something from a past he'd rather forget, but that song always made him smile alittle, and something in the moment made him want to hum that song in particular...so he let the song flow, a hauntingly simple song, he didnt sing the words, but the tune itself sent a slight shiver down his spine.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:20 pm
He smiled at Sparkei reply. He then pulled a piece of paper from his book that he was holding all this time. “I still need to find a living space to put all my belongings in.” He looked over the test to see if it was the right one and handed it to Sparkei and Sayo “You can take the test now if you want to. It’s a five question test, pass or fail. I don’t care if you look for the answer from you friends. It dose not matter to me. Sooner or latter you are going to need to know all of these. “

((These are real questions with real answers. You can be wrong or right.))

1. What are the 5 elements of fighting in Ninjutsu?
2. What are the 4 subgroups of Ninjutsu?
3. What element of Ninjutsu dose Sinjustu uses the most?
4. True or False: Ninjas always wear black all the time for every mission, even including ones in the morning or day?
5. How many Shuriken or kunai dose a normal ninja have on him and is considered a lucky number to them?  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:56 pm
Sparkei took the paper without looking at the teacher, looked down, and arched his eyebrow. Pulling a pen out of his pocket, he began to think about what he was taught those long years ago...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:41 pm
Sayo looked at the test. then sank to her knees. " i clam the F" she said handing it back to him. she stood up. and walking over to Zoroku and kneeling down "Zoroku?" she asked softly placing her soft hand on his face. he looked like he was out cold.  

the_moons_last_light

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:38 pm
Captain Wickit marched up to the ninja academy. Purhapse one of its members would present a challenge, but this was unlikely. Poking his old ninja headband, he remembered the master he stole it from. That entire village could not stop him.

"Anyone in there? OY!"

He took out his oversized sword (it was new) and began hitting the wall of the building casually but continuously.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:48 pm
*Sitting on the side of the fountain that was positioned in the middle of the square, Jack sat eating a biscuit with jam out of his hankercheif and enjoying the sun. It was quite peaceful... or at least it was until he saw Leon pacing up to the Ninja Guild Hall, sword drawn and ready for action.

Hopping off the stone, Jack folded the napkin about the biscuit and hid it within his coat pocket. Strolling up behind Wickit, Jack sighed and drew his gloves on. Drawing his sword slowly, he stretched, cricking his neck into place and stood ready for whatever came out.*

"Challenge?"  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:57 pm
Wickit hit the building a few more times. He had made a good dent in it at this point. With Jacks comment he turned around with a innocent look (or at least as innocent as a look could get with a mask on)

"Huh? Oh, hello Jack. Just here to test out these ninjas salt. Nothing harmful. Just nice... (he hit the building again)pleasant, (and again) sword play... (and a last time. After that he turned.)

"So what are your plans for this little city?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:08 pm
-: Swinging his baskethilt over his shoulders, he wrapped his free hand around it's blade and flexed his back. Twisting to and fro, his back gave a pop and he seemed to gain in height, at least two or three inches.

"Ah, yes... there we are. Well, to be plain with you Leon, I really don't know. I was called here on means of business, but it seems that no one was waiting for me to come a-callin'. So, to make the best of things, I think I'm going to take a short holiday of sorts. See a show... Dine with Sociable Company... maybe even play ring-around-a-rosey with whomever girly bats their eyes in my general direction first..." It was at this point that Jack's back gave a rending jolt and he paused in mid sentence.

"Right...well, maybe at my age, that is too much to ask, but we'll see." Turning about Jack saw little activity about., but one or two lovelies that he wouldn't mind getting aquainted with. Remembering he was in mid conversation, he kept to his place and went on. "What about you, Wickit? What does Master Leon Wickit have in store for B... Bah... Oh, bloody hell, I can never remember the name of this place." :-  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:25 pm
Wickit looked around. He had made quite a racket, and not a mouse had revealed its paw. He looked back over at Jack.

"Ah, nothing out of the norm. I'll be causing chaos, getting followers, sacraficing them as I need too. May try to get one of those flying ships they seem to have. An interesting bit of technology, never thought such a thing could exist."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:25 pm
He looked at the paper she gave back to him and watch her walk to Zoroku and start treating him. “This is very disappointing. You did not put any effort in this at all.” He walked up to Zoroku and Sayo and kneeled down to her. He then pulled out a small crystal vase from the back of his belt pouch. He just toasts it in the air and it did some flips before landing back into his hands. He was not made at her for his look on his face. “From what I see you care for him and you want to take care of him. That is the makings of a medic. If I can’t teach you Ninjutsu, maybe I can teach you how to heal and take care of the ones you love. But I want you to put out more effort in what you want to do.” He gave her the vase. “There is a type of water in there that can help heal anything if you know how to use it right. But for that Zoroku, he just need rest.” he then took his coat off of Zoroku and when I put it on she barely saw another marking in blood on the inside of his coat and the way he put it on, it almost seemed like the coat put it self on him. But he just smiled at her. “But if that not what you want then I can not help you anymore from this point on.” He walked to the door and stopped at it. “I never said you can’t ask me questions. Now if you can excuse me we have a guest with a challenge.”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:36 pm
(|Back at the Gate|)

"Flying Ship's? So, you're telling me that said ship flies through the air as if sailing upon the seas? Is it held up by air-balloon or does it still act upon wind power? What an amazing modern age we live in..."

*Leaning upon his sword, it's blade dug into the earth, Jack daydreamed about his ship haivng the capability of flight... much like a bird.*

(Edit: The b*****d logged off. Terribley sorry, but we'll have to place the challenge on hold until Wickit re-awakens. We'll start where we left off...
Or if you'd rather, I am willing to stand as his second. Offer stands until 10:30 tonight (PST).)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:18 pm
Zoroku had reasted all he needed, but with them being so close to him it would be hard. LUckily for him, his hands were positioned in such a way that he could make all the seals he needed without them seeing it....

His body lay there still for a while longer, untill without warning, it burst in a cloud of somke, revealing an empty cardbord box in its place.

Bay that point the boy had alredy made considerable distance, he could sense something... another dormant spirit was awakening, he had to claim it as his own... he hurried through the forest, finaly making it back to the developed areas of the city...

((TO the artisas district))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:31 pm
He sat under the shadow of a stone angel holding a cross up in the air. He sat very calm and relaxed laying against the statue. He watched them as they as they talked about a ship that could fly and that the ninjas possessed the ability to make one. Now what would a ninja need a flying ship form? He waited in tell they were done talking. But he did not care for the challenge. So he waited in tell they found him up here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:23 pm
-: After a long moment of silence, Jack stares up at the sky. Clouds drift endlessly upward and off over the horizon. It was a beautiful day.. but there they were wasting waiting for their challenge. At least fighting conditions wouldn't be so bad.

"So, have you heard anything about this Clan of Ninja? The Village we took last year off of smaller islands of Japan wasn't much of a fight, though the blackguards I encountered in Persia in the year eight were some of the most hellbent demons I've ever had the pleasure to fight against. I suppose one could rightfully say that the abilities of the clan all hinder upon the strength of their highest master. Though in the end, it all comes down to discipline. Without it, your forces fall apart." Smirking, Jack tosses his head back and laughs somewhat abnoxiously. "I say... if the Ninja have figured out how to man an Flying Ship proper, they'll most certainly have the weatherguage!"

Trying to stifle his laughter, Jack changed into a more stern expression and resumed his stance. It was getting hot and his patience was growing thin. Formalities called for at least a proper greeting from the Clan Head. "Hey, Leon... are these guys going to be as hard to spot as - Oh, nevermind - there he is. Just below the statue there. No, the one on the right." Sure enough, upon the gates highest points, there stood two statues bearing great crosses held high. Purched beneath one of these great stone missionaries was a man dressed for the most part in black, attempting to hide in the shadows, though it was all in vain: the sun had given him away by shifting into the West before he was able to relocate and it had shown upon his red vest.

"Ahoy there! I say, Ahoy there! You on the wall! My friend should like to challenge the master of this Clan. Is he at leisure or shall we come back at a later time?" Waving at the man who was obviously trying to be condestine and quite hidden, Jack stood there staring at him. "Could you please pass the word for your Clan Master? We should grealty appreciate your co-operation. It's dreadful hot out here.." :-  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:06 pm
(Sorry for the delay)

"Yes well, there was no visible balloon. I'm not sure how they did it, to be honest. But imagine what we could do with a flying ship. Why, it would take a town some time to readjust their cannons to our hight, and then there would be speed."

Wickit saw that no one would be accepting the challenge today. He took a small bit of parchment, jotted down a few words, then stuck it to the wall with a cheap dagger.

Dear Leader,
I wish to test the strength of this academy. I will return at a later date to give time for preparation. If you wish to accept, and early at that, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding me.
-Captain Leon Wickit,
Wandering Captian of the city.

"Well Jack, I think it's best that we come back later. I'll leave this little note for them. Hopefully their teacher will have a bit of guts."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games