Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:05 pm
"Will you just stop blabbering about so we get this over with!" Vaxlyn yelled at Ansem's Heartless.
Vaxlyn was tierd of fighting and she knew that everyone was too. Vaxlyn also knew that not everyone would be returning back home after all of this was over with. She looked at Ansem's Heartless knowing that he was going to be a tough enemy to beat, but he wasn't the one she was worried about. She was worried about the one who had been sitting and watching all of them fight.
He's watching for our weeknesses and our techniques. I shouldn't have fought with Erixon. Now he knows that I like him different than the others. He probablly knows more than I think he does. I just hope I can help beat him...If I have to, I'll sacrafice myself for the lives of my friends...I'm not that important... Vaxlyn thought as she readied herself for another battle and whipped the sweat from her brow.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:21 pm
((Ansem's dead. Floyd was talking. Floyd's the main evil dude down here. You haven't been on much, so you don't know... twisted ))
Xemaria twitched, her face blank save for a bit of annoyance. "You talk tough, but I doubt you know everything about every single one of us," she said bitterly. "Sure, there's the obvious, but come on. You don't know anything about me. Or Taryx, or any of them. Not a thing." You keep telling yourself that... the little voice in her head whispered. You know he was watching your one on one fights in the ordeal chamber. He knows everything... The voice whispered like a snake. She wiped it away.
"Hmph. You haven't changed in the slightest. I may not have already gone through death, but I'm still much stronger than you will ever be!" he said. His voice became sadistic if nothing else. In secret, he had a plan set up. If he couldn't win, he would flee, and save his energies. Just from this battle, he already knew.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:16 pm
"Let's just fight already! I'm dying to cut through some flesh!" Vaxlyn screamed as her eyes flashed red.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:36 pm
Kura stared at Vaxlyn, unnerved. 'Well I guess she's right in a way, but... I don't like blood or flesh.' She brought out thorny vines that surrounded her body. She took a battle stance and waited.  

LightPinkAngel

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:31 pm
The rejects, once separated by time, now bonded together as never had before. In the face of thier enemy, together they stood, only divided they'd fall. With Xaringulos, Xemaria, Vaxlyn, and Kura, they were unstoppable.
"Come on!"
"Bring it!"
"Let's finish this."
"Die."
"Disappear unto nothingness!"
"Don't try."
"Let's go!"
"You can't win."
"There is no other way."
"This is the end!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:06 am
Xemaria looked back at them all, nodded, and once more took out her sickle. "Let's do this!" she said, and she charged head on, hoping the others were behind her.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:48 am
Vaxlyn saw Xemaria start to charge and followed her, her weapon in hand.
I hope we can win this...Wait, I know we can. We are all strong enough...We can beat this guy... Vaxlyn thought to herself, as she screamed a battle cry.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:41 pm
Taryx nodded, and looked at Xaringulos for a split-second and knew that they were thinking the same thing. "Alixraen, this one's for you." Taryx then gave the command. "Nobodies, Charge!"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

LightPinkAngel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:19 pm
Kura charged with the others, her rose petals protecting the other Nobodies. They needed all the protection she could offer and more. "The best offense is a good defence." is what Axel always told her, before they were Nobodies. 'I still hate fighting though' Kura thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:22 pm
As Xemaria charged, Zexion ran through her mind, but she pushed him aside. She found that Ixulon was running next to her, full speed. They nodded to each other briefly, before Xemaria found her glaive in contact with a magic attack from Floyd.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:56 pm
Vaxlyn swung her weapon at Floyd and hit a shield of a sort in stead, but she quickly removed her weapon and swung again, hitting his side.
"Die!" Vaxlyn scream in anger and temporary insanity.
Vaxlyn went crazy slashing and pounding at Floyd. Her eyes turned blood red as she snarled at Floyd when he hit her away, smacking her into a wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:02 am
Name:Aaron
Number confused ?
Weapon : A simple curved blade.
Nickname:Huhn?.... Make one for me? o.o
Skill : Using dark arts. (magic in general)
Class: Assassin.  

Venetian-Owl

Venetian-Owl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:17 am
Aaron had looked around, where did everyone go? They were all gone. He groaned and bagan searching for them. It wasn't long until Aaron had jumped right into the middle of a battle, " Oh, what's going on here? " He said in a humorish voice, with a smirk. He saw some guy, Floyd, beating around some girl, Vaxlyn. Now this was a dumb reason to jump into a fight, but he really disliked seeing other guys beat up girls. He drew his blade, a deep red and black aura surrounding his hand, ready to shoot at any given time. He smirked at both of them,standing imbetween them, " Whoa there. Stop for a minute, what exactly is going on? " he paused, " Can't we just talk this out like the good ol' people we are? " Good ol' people we are? He didn't know them, he was just trying to break the tension a bit. If he could.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:44 pm
"Who the Hell are you?" Vaxlyn asked in confusion and anger. She got back up and started tp charge at Flyod again.
"And how in the world of darkness did you find this place? Why didn't you have to fight anyone to get here? I demand to know some answers!" Vaxlyn yelled as she by passed the strange new man.
"Yeah...And what do you mean by, 'Good ol' people?' I haven't been a person in ages...And if you excuse me I must defeat all of the worthless Nobodies.." Floyd yelled as he blocked Vaxlyn's attack.
"You were one once too! So shut up you fool!" Vaxlyn raged on, swinging hard ans fast as sweat and blood dropped from her onto the ground, her eyes glowing a bright red.
"Who the hell is this?!" Erixon asked as he helped Vaxlyn in the fight.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:10 pm
Ixulon noticed the newcomer and was angered instantly. He took him to a corner, and pulled out his chains. "Listen, you. I don't know who you are, or how the hell you got here without fighting anyone, or why the hell your'e even here. But we're in a battle for our lives, literally, and we've been through too much for Floyd and us too talk it out like 'good ol' people.' So be a good little boy, and don't interfere." He turned to walk away, but looked over his shoulder for one last warning. "And if you decide to change your mind, just remember, there are fourteen of us." Ixulon ran to Taryx before resuming the excrucingatingly hard battle against Floyd. "You migh want to keep an eye out for that one."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff