Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:57 am
(to xirius: sorry about the weapons mistake)
Kitsuna agreed with Xirius. "Xirius is right please let me us help you! You could die!" The purple glow shined around the room. Rose shook her head no. As much as Kitsuna wanted to help them, something within her told her they were right and helping will make it worse. As much as she wanted to prove herself to the organization she didn't want to jeopardize her friends. Kitsuna held her head down and whispered, "She's right. This is something only Rose and chessy can do until they themselves ask for our help. We must not interfer until then."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:21 am
Looking at Kitsuna and then at Xirius. He began to decide whenever he should help or let things past by as they were now. In question, he asked Xirius. "Should we help them or not? It is you're order to decide. I care nothing for the conquences for my actions. But I must ask you, could they die while we do nothing?"  

Kyukotsu

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:36 am
Xirius looked desperately from Rose to Kitsune, he was having the same kind of dilemma. He didn't want to see them perish, but now also knew that he could not interfere. "What to do..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:45 am
kitsuna kept her head down as she slightly turned to Xirius and whispered, "What do we do Xirius? Do if we interfere it could make things worse. What's the right path?"  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:02 am
"If you had a heart, what do you think it would tell you, Kitsuna? Though I may not have one like the rest of us and being new to this organization. I can't just sit by and do nothing and feel so darn helpless!! I care nothing for what they say or order us to, I've got to do something!!" he yelled out as he began to draw out his energy from his body creating a massive aura around himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:13 am
Kitsuna glared at Kyukotsu. "Kyukotsu if you believe that than don't you think that rose and cessy's hearts would be telling them that they are the only one that can do it! If that's the case than they're doing what their hearts would have commanded and for that reason no one must interfere! You want to do something than encourage them and give them emotional support!"  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:25 am
Rose started to shake as her mind and soul was being lost in Xemnas's while looking for his missing part.
Rose just gritted her teeth and held on, though it was obvious that at any moment she would fall and the search would be over.
"The most you could do is lend us some of your energy...Otherwise Rose will perish, and loose her heart. She is only human." Rose said in the same strange tone.
It was obvious that at the moment Rose and Xemnas were connected and they were speaking for eachother.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:31 am
Looking back at kitsuna he thought of her words and knew she was right. "I'm sorry, Kitsuna. You're right. If they'd had hearts, then what they're doing is right. I myself can't interfer, nor no one else. I'll give my support by watching and await further orders. Till then, I'll just watch and wait for the best to happen." he said as he calmed down by lowering his aura levels into nothing. Now standing next to Kitsuna and Xirius, they all watched and gave them their emotional support.
There standing he turned his eyes to Kitsuna thinking. "For a moment there, it almost felt like I had a heart when she spoke to me. But why? I don't have a heart anymore...strange."  

Kyukotsu

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:32 am
"okay", Kitsuna walked up near rose and began to focus and give her energy to he, "lets hope this works." The same purple glow glow that enveloped rose soon began to cover kitsune. Her energy was draining she could feel it she glanced back at Xirius and Kyukotsu.
" Give Rose your energy. It's the only way we can help her while she's searching." Kitsuna thought to herself, searching why did I say that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:47 am
By hearing order, he looked at Kitsuna and Xirius and nodded in return to the response of the orders given.
Xyukotsu unleashing his aura once more and used it's force to give Xemnas and Rose his power, using it to further their search for the Xemnas's lost memories.
Then began to feel something awakening in him. He then recalled that Xemnas and Rose were connected to each other by the Keyblade. Somehow connected to this to, he began to see images in his head. Preparing for the worst to come, he had to ask Kitsuna or somebody to help him.
"Hey, Kitsuna! Could you or anyone perhaps retrain my body after I awaken. I don't want to kill you nor anyone after this event." ordered Xyukotsu as he blacked out, but still giving his energy to Xemnas and Rose while being passed out.  

Kyukotsu

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:52 am
kitsuna and xirius nodded, " OKay."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:16 am
Wandering inside the darkness again, he found himself probably in his locked away or lost memories. Seeing the word, "Awaken" again in front of him, he placed his palm in front of it and touched the word. The word vanished before him turning the darkness around him into a smokey twilight.
Now floating in its nothingness, he saw nothing in front of him nor around him. In a way he seemed trapt inside his mind. For awhile he thought, he wondered if he'll ever get out. While swaying away in the nothingness, he felt something struck him. Holding his head tightly, he began to scream loudly in pain. "Why? It hurt's so much...Wait are these my...." breaking out of his conscious of thought, he screamed out of pain. Hearing his voices in his head speaking to him over and over again, till everything around became white noise. His mind was gone.
Awakening from his sleep, he sent out a large energy of aura toward Rose and his Master. Aiding him to retrive his master's lost memories.
Though unable to control his power, the room began to shake as his eyes opened, showing not Xyukotsu's kind eyes anymore, but demon inside.  

Kyukotsu

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:56 am
Xirius went over to Rose, and a blueblack aura surrounded him; he had given her most of his energy. Very weak and unable to speak, Xirius collpased against the nearest wall, but he was still alive and consious. It was only then did he notice what was happening to Xyukotsu. His eyes opened wide with fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:37 am
Kitsuna collapsed on the floor . She had given almost all her energy to rose and xemnas. "Let this ...search ...be ...over soon." Kitsuna looked over at xirius who was sat against the wall barely concious. That's when she sensed the aura change in Kyukotsu. "Kyukotsu, are you ok." Kyukotsu turned and glared at kitsuna his eyes were no longer human but demonic. Kitsuna, now too weak to fight at the moment, used the rest of her power to create a trap shield around Kyukotsu trapping him inside. She moved out of the way to the nearest wall hoping that another superior will come back and that the shield surrounding Kyukotsu will hold til he came back to his senses or she regained her strenghth  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:49 am
Rose breathed a sigh of relief, relishing in the new energy. She held onto the keyblade tighter as the purple aura started to move through the room and under the door, creeping through the hall ways.
With the new energy, it gave ose the power to look deeper and harder, bur it was still painful to see all of his memories and feel his own pain. The aura was like a purple fog, slowly taking energy away from everyone who was in the fog but not in the room with them.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games