Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
ruxia walks out not noticing rikku and walks by her walking into a room with a dark aura pouring out of it
Rikku looked in to the room he was just in to see if she could see the man choosing who would be part of the organization. but she cant help but worry and looks over to where Ruxia had enter"should i follow him?" she said quietly.
((..... how did ??? move from here to where he is now if my character is watching him? am confused))
((portal))
((so far nothing bad has happened to my character. ruxia warns them not go anywhere with out him and my character walking around spying and not in trouble XD))
Rikku after looking in the room she nocticed he was gone. She looked at the room where Ruxia had enter and she enters it"Ruxia?"
the door dissapears behind her  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:12 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
ruxia walks out not noticing rikku and walks by her walking into a room with a dark aura pouring out of it
Rikku looked in to the room he was just in to see if she could see the man choosing who would be part of the organization. but she cant help but worry and looks over to where Ruxia had enter"should i follow him?" she said quietly.
((..... how did ??? move from here to where he is now if my character is watching him? am confused))
((portal))
((so far nothing bad has happened to my character. ruxia warns them not go anywhere with out him and my character walking around spying and not in trouble XD))
Rikku after looking in the room she nocticed he was gone. She looked at the room where Ruxia had enter and she enters it"Ruxia?"
Rikku turns around and see the door is gone."ruxia?"Rikku looked around the room"please tell me your in here"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((portal))
Rikku turns around and see the door is gone."ruxia?"Rikku looked around the room"please tell me your in here"
a dark creature started to move towards her User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:38 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((portal))
"ruxia! is that you?"Rikku backs up a bit.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
continues to get closer  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:17 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
continues to get closer
Rikku is agianst the wall and looks at the dark creature.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:43 pm
Rixia returned to her room and turned on the stereo to a moderately quiet level. Some Dir en Grey song came on, and Rix went back to the keyboard. She turned it over to take a look at the manufacture date. Oddly enough, it said "Made 2637". But...that year hasn't come yet! she thought, a little freaked out. Well, it would explain all the buttons. And the strange lettering on it. Rixia wondered how Demyx happened to come across it. It was starting to creep Rix out a bit so she went to stuff it in the closet; too late she realized that she had forgotten to clean out the closet and was instantly buried in a pile of junk. "Umm...someone help me..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:41 pm
Xia stopped when she came across a strange voice by the hallway leading to Altar of Naught. "Hello, anyone around here?" she called out, appearing some vines in case of danger.  

The Sphinxyness

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:19 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia stopped when she came across a strange voice by the hallway leading to Altar of Naught. "Hello, anyone around here?" she called out, appearing some vines in case of danger.
???: "you knew him didnt you"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
continues to get closer
"down boy" ruxia walks around from behind it while he does this monster seems to get sucked into his own shadow "dont let him scare you hes just lonely"  

hydra4

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:22 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
continues to get closer
"down boy" ruxia walks around from behind it while he does this monster seems to get sucked into his own shadow "dont let him scare you hes just lonely"
*Jack walks up behind them.*

"What sort of creature is this?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:23 pm
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
continues to get closer

((dude how the hell did you get in there the door dissapeared eek xp scream stare stressed ))  

hydra4

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:25 pm
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
continues to get closer

((dude how the hell did you get in there the door dissapeared eek xp scream stare stressed ))
((Jack was with Rikku the whole time. SHE JUST NEVER ANSWERED TO MY POSTS IN THE PAST!!!!! scream ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:32 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
continues to get closer
"oh ...okay...i just got worried when the door disappeared."She walks to him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:07 pm
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((Jack was with Rikku the whole time. SHE JUST NEVER ANSWERED TO MY POSTS IN THE PAST!!!!! scream ))
((well you should say your going to follow her at least) "huh oh you wouldnt know what it was even if i told you"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games