Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:30 pm
dragonrebelfire
"so where are we going?" sazuka asked from getting bored.

"Good question," Said Donald. "Where should we start. I'm sure lots of worlds are in danger right now!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:20 pm
Medevilgirl
dragonrebelfire
"so where are we going?" sazuka asked from getting bored.

"Good question," Said Donald. "Where should we start. I'm sure lots of worlds are in danger right now!!"
"so which one are we going to?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:46 pm
((Sorry guys Gaia wouldn't let me log on a couple of times so yeah I was delayed to get on))

"Welp, we might as well stop by Twilight Town, since it's closest and since it's usually infested with nobodies that could mean that they may have trouble." He explained the plan.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:47 pm
"ok then..."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:52 pm
"Twilight town it is!!" said Donald.

Roxas brushed his hand over his pocket when listening to everybody when his hand brushed over somthing hard. "huh," he thought and pulled it out of his pocket. "The little black and white box," he exclaimed allowed. He looked up at his friends confused faces staring at him. "i forgot I picked this up after that broken disappeared!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:53 pm
"well, whats inside?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:35 pm
"Well one thing it's something stitched." Kairi pointed at the small thread that hanged from the opening of the box.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:36 am
back in the darkness, Xack once again attempted to receive the power of the double keyblade of the shadows. he infused the dark orb into his being nad felt the massive surge of the power. i walked near the keyblade and once again heard "SHOW ME TRUE DARK POWER AND THEN I WILL BECOME YOURS!!!"

he let his newly found power surge, he was increasing the amount of emitted power 100 fold every minute. finally he reach about 75% of his true darkness and stopped, any higher threatened to rip apart the vary dark deminsion itself. but the blade would still not receive him. he charged even higher and started to notice parts of the darkness dissembling into nothingness then finally the keyblade allowed him to grasp it. the power contained in the keyblade caused him to black out.

*later*

he awoke over sand. he wasnt in the darkness. suddenly, water rushed over his face. he quickly got up and looked around. the keyblade wasn't there. he glanced his new found scenery and notied children palying. it was an island, and a small one at that. he walked around getting a feel for this new place, not knowing where he was. he noticed a tree bent over. at the end were weird star shaped yellow fruit.

"its called a paopu" a strange female voice said, coming from behind him

he turned around and notied a short gir with brown hair in a school uniform.

"what is?" he asked

"that fruit! i noticd you looking at it" she repied "Hi I'm Selphie!" the girl said, cheerfully. "Who are you?"

"Seraph" Xack replied.

"your not from around here are you?" she asked after noticing him scanning the area. "its ok, i'll show you around!" Selphie said witha smile.

and with that the two went off ona tour of the island  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:30 am
Roxas examined the box and the stitches closer. It was baffeling. He wanted to open it but just wasn't sure. "Namine," he said, "Would you like to look at it, I think it might be for you?"

He haded over to Namine.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:12 am
The box slipped from his hand and it dropped on to the floor letting two dolls tumbling out; one in a white dress and another in a pink dress, both of them smiling with happy faces. A note was not fa behind as it was folded neatly hiding what words it contained. "Isn't that?" Kairi looked at the dolls of who they represented. " It's Kairi and Namine!" Goofy exclaimed picking up the doll. "Do ya think it's uh clue?" asked as Kairi looked at the folded piece of paper and picked it up, unfolding it' secrets.

"Wishing to see the world. Yet my stained glass window show nothing of the world beyond it. I hear every heart, I speak for every heart. My heart are my eyes, ears, and mouth and I too do the same. I want to meet you, Another time, Another place, Another story."

Below was a color pencil drawing of a gothetic styled window with an assortment of colors trying to make a picture of something yet it not easy to see.

"Wrack! This is getting confusing! Is the Organization Bad or Good?!" he started jumping around completely confused.  

Alchemy Puppet

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:31 pm
afters the days end, she had shown him everything on the small island, but what stuck out the most to him was a door in a cave.

i have to head home now, will you be alright by yourself Seraph?" she asked

"ill be fine thank you" Xack said.

she headed home and he want back to the secret place. there was the door, he tried to open it but couldn't. the suddenly the shadow keyblade appeared in his hand and reached towards the door. Then the door opened. Xack walked inside

"T-This is the heart..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:52 pm
Alchemy Puppet
The box slipped from his hand and it dropped on to the floor letting two dolls tumbling out; one in a white dress and another in a pink dress, both of them smiling with happy faces. A note was not fa behind as it was folded neatly hiding what words it contained. "Isn't that?" Kairi looked at the dolls of who they represented. " It's Kairi and Namine!" Goofy exclaimed picking up the doll. "Do ya think it's uh clue?" asked as Kairi looked at the folded piece of paper and picked it up, unfolding it' secrets.

"Wishing to see the world. Yet my stained glass window show nothing of the world beyond it. I hear every heart, I speak for every heart. My heart are my eyes, ears, and mouth and I too do the same. I want to meet you, Another time, Another place, Another story."

Below was a color pencil drawing of a gothetic styled window with an assortment of colors trying to make a picture of something yet it not easy to see.

"Wrack! This is getting confusing! Is the Organization Bad or Good?!" he started jumping around completely confused.

Naminé picked them up. "Yes," she said. She smiled. "These... After I found out that my other was Kairi, I made these. And that poem... I made it, and the drawing. That window, I looked through it so often, but I was unable to see the outside world, to meet Kairi and Roxas, those that I had learned so much about. The Organization wasn't all bad," she said, nodding at Axel. She smiled at him. "Axel, Roxas...even Demyx at times. Some of you were all very nice. Others, though," she added darkly, "like Xemnas, and Saïx, were all evil."  

Countess Valentine

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:56 pm
Alchemy Puppet

Goofy Sora and Riku eyed at Axel. "Don't look at me!" Axel stated, "I'm not part of the Organization anymore remember."

"Well, why," asked Sora."

Axel sighed and took a moment to think of how he was going to respond. "Well," he scratched his head, "You remember when I kidnapped Kairi, right. And when she got away and Siax got to her. He figured out what I was trying to do, then made a report to Xemnas making it sound like I was defying the Organization. Going behind their backs to over throw Xemnas. You, see,...," he takes another pause to think, "before they wanted to bring back Roxas, but when he went back to you, Sora, Xemnas soon decided it was better to just let the keyblade master collect the hearts. That it would be easier to just let Roxas fade away. He said that we didn't need him anymore."

"But," said Kairi, holding the note in hand, "You couldn't just let them throw Roxas away, could you."

This was the first time Roxas actually got to hear his old friend talk about what happened after Roxas had left the Organization.

Axel looked down at his feet, not quiet sure how to respond to Kairi's statement.

Then Sora said, "He was the only one you liked."

Sora's words sparked Axel attention and he glanced over to Sora.

"Yeah..." Axel stuttered when he spoke and paused again, "After that, when we all some how got brought back. I figured it be a dumb idea to go waltzing around the gang again. Later, they actually sent Demyx out to get me. he told me that Xemnas was trying to start over, trying to reassemble every one... I just laughed. I know for a fact that not all of us would want to go back to his command."

Axel's expression suddenly changed dramaticly, as if he just realized. Something.

then Riku said, "What about this Xack guy, who was he and way did he attack Sora?"

it was as if Riku hit the nail on the head, Axel suddenly started to act urgent, "Xack was a nobody. And I stress the world Was. he use to work for Xemnas, but he some how became fused with a heartless and started calling himself a Neo-Nobody. He was much stronger then Xemnas ever could be. So after realizing that he could very possible be over thrown by Xack, Xemnas banished him."

"But if Xack was stronger then Xemnas, why did he just let Xemnas banish him?" asked Sora.
Axel shook his head, "You got me."

Then, listening intently, Roxas said, "Because, if xack were to try and take down Xemnas, the other members would have went after him."

Axel looked curiously at Roxas.

"what," remarked the blond teen, "I may not have been a member for long but I did do my home work, besides Xigbar told me about him."

"Yeah,well," said Axel hotly, "he knows about you too. and that's why he attacked Sora!"

"Because he thought that he was Roxas, just like you guys did!" replied Riku.
Axelgave Riku a smug look, "Hey, who's doing the explaining here, me or you." Riku glared at him but didn't make a remark.

"Wait," said Sora, "you said some of the members of organization XIII might not want to go back, then does that mean, Xack might try and recrute them?"

"Axel jumped in his seat, "That's what I've been trying to get at. Look guys, if Xack is able to recruit former members and start his own Organization, then we're in big trouble. If you thought Xemnas was bad, he's got nothin on Xack."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:03 pm
"Then I wounder," said goofy ," who sent the dolls, if they belonged to Namine then who ever it is most got more of namine's stuff!"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:20 pm
Sazuka just sits there listening until she fell asleep.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games