Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
olliedag generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:48 pm
Ollie flew back but flipped backwards landing on his fett, as he landed he held his chest "that last attack broke a rib i think ... but i can still beat you" he charged in and just as he came towards kurusaki, jumped and slammed his heel down onto his shoulder

Ollie=23
kurusaki=0
Ollie wins  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:51 pm
Kurusaki screamed as the blow hit his shoulder, shattering the bone more so..he crumpled to the ground, blood gushing from his shoulder and an unknown wound...he gave a final breath in the red pool, then blacked out..  

kurusaki07

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:53 pm
Ollie grinned "you need to get to the hospital" he picked kurusaki up, and pain twinged in his chest from the broken rib "damn ... so do i actually" and he walked off to the hospital

(hey, we'll continue this in the konoha hospital, ok?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:47 am
The Doppleganger crept out of its cave, into the still darkness of the forest. It wandered around, looking for prey, but not having much luck. Noticing it had come across a small river it stopped and looked down at the water. When humans look into water they are greeted by their reflection, but not Dopplegangers. It sighed as it clawed the water and turned away.  

The Doppleganger Creature

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:42 pm
Ikkie jumped tree to tree striking all the targets he put with his katana  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:29 am
As the Doppleganger walked away from the river, he heard a distant noise. Instinctivly, it followed the trail until it found the source to be a shinobi, seemingly doing some late night training. It crept up to what might have been a likely prey, stalking it among the shadows.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:37 am
Ollie was taking a late night stroll in the forest when he noticed a familiar creature, he tapped it on the shoulder and whispered "dont fight him, i know he doesnt look and believe me at times he doesnt act like it, but he's very strong"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:57 am
The Doppleganger growled, having being stopped by Ollie once more. What was it about this guy that made the creature stop. It wanted to attack, but just couldn't.
"...and you would know this because..." It growled.  

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:13 am
Ikkie throws food to the doubleganger "AWWWWWWW, cute puppy" Ikkie said then left  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:26 am
The Doppleganger glared at the food Ikkie had thrown. Sympathy!? Again!? It turned its glare towards him. Why did everybody sympathsise it?? Sympathy annoyed it so much now it was driving it insane. And when Ikkie called it a 'cute puppy', it was pushed over the edge.
Its eye twitched with annoyance, "...Cute..." it growled through gritted teeth, eye twitching once more, "...Puppy...!?"
It snarled visciously and lunged at Ikkie, flexing its claws and ready to rip through warm flesh.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:43 am
Ollie sighed "ikkie, you moron, you can say and do the worst possible things cant you?" he grabbed the doppleganger on the shoulder "i would know, because he's a friend of mine, if a somewhat ditzy one ... and i can tell what your thinking, he wasn't being sympathetic, he was being himself, seriously ignore him when he does stuff like this" he sighed and sat on the floor "if you wanna attack him and get your butt whooped, go ahead, but think about it, i was able to fight evenly with you, and im just under chuunin level, he is anbu black ops, so its sorta like 2 or 3 times my strength"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:23 pm
Ikkie catches the doubleganger in his arms "Aww, whos a good boy, who a good boy!"  

ThePheonixGuardian

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:31 am
(jeez ikkie, you really know how to be anoying)

Ollie sighed "on second thought ... i think you should kill ikkie, if he keeps this up i might join you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:39 am
The Dopplegangers eye twitched once more. It didn't much like being called a 'good boy' let alone 'cute puppy'.
"LET GO OF ME!!" It roared and burst out of Ikkie's arms and swiped its clawed hand across his chest.  

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:46 am
ozzy walked in seeing the huge commoction "hmm the monster fighting ikki i like this channel" ozzy smiles  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games