Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:05 am
(thanks rahenno but your friend angel is one of the two akatsuki coming to invade, you are a genin i can't let you fight but it is good your on our side)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:28 am
angel might have been a friend before joining the akasuki, but now we have to take him down and i'm willing to fight but if i must stay out i guess i cant argue...  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:59 am
(i would let you fight, but i am unsure if i should)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:09 pm
well if its an rp battle i can handle myself if its a numbers battle i'm a sit this out  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:13 pm
(grrr, i want to help the village) "i want to fight, i am tired of akatsuki trying to destroy us." susumu ponders to herself.. "snowy, how can i learn to become a medical nin?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:02 pm
"hey susumu," oroami said calmly "i don't want you in this fight, at least yet." oroami smiled to her  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:17 pm
susumu leans her head down, "fine i won't fight them."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:19 pm
oroami lifted her head up "listen you need to learn some medical jutsu, from snowy." oroami smiled "then you need to get out there and help us kick some akatsuki a**."  

Havok-Trance

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:23 pm
"Well...I could teach ya I guess." Snow smiled unsurely. "It's been awhile since I taught anything but I'm up for it if you're ready for it."

((Um yeah. =_="....It's been like 3 months since my last class so I'm a bit rusty and stuff. I can teach you if it's OCC easily.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:26 pm
susumu smiles..."would you teach me, snowy? i really want to learn" she turns her head for a second and wipes her watery eyes. susumu turns back to oraomi.."i hope i can make it in time." (you always sneak your pm's up on me lol, i wouldn't mind occ teaching. if it's easier for you)  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:27 pm
"well if there isn't a fight you could always take out your aggression in a taijutsu fight with me." oroami smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:34 pm
"i hope there is no need for a fight." susumu blushes, "i would love another taijutsu training/match with you" susumu is excited she knows she is on the brink of becoming the ninja she wants to become.  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:36 pm
so who is in and whose out of the fight?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:37 pm
"great well, you need to go learn some jutsu." oroami smiled  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:41 pm
"im always ready to learn, and for now i am out, i don't want to get in the way" susumu smiles.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games