Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EddddyC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:07 pm
SASAKI grinned and growled. 'And here I thought you were invulnerable to fire...but I guess my demonic flames were too much for someone like you.' The demon looked unhappy. It turned around. 'What a waste of time.' It looked around the field for someone else to target.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:12 pm
Sin-Q noticed that Sasaki no longer wanted to play this game with Kimi and was now looking for new prey  

sinmega

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:14 pm
Kimimaru clenched his fist at the demons words. Kimimaru came out from behind the tree. He did a few hand-sighns and shouted, "KATON! RYUKA NO JUTSU"! While fire-balls where being hurled at the demon he disappeared somwhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:18 pm
The demon SASAKI was half-expecting an attack but it didn't expect fireballs. The flames singed its arms but it didn't care. It walked towards the tree the Sachibi was behind.  

EddddyC

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:41 pm
The Shichibi looked back at Sasaki. "take your best shot fool......".  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:43 pm
SASAKI's image seemed blurry, like a static-y TV screen. That was his after-image. The demon was already in front of him. Raising his hand, he raked his claws down Kimimaru's right arm. It growled, 'As you wish...fool.'  

EddddyC

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:45 pm
The Shichibi's arm's where bleeding. But using it's free hand it punched across the face. Then did a round-house to the face as-well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:47 pm
SASAKI's head was forcefully turned due to the punch and kick. The demon kneed Kimimaru hard in the stomach.  

EddddyC

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:17 pm
Kimimaru ent over and coughed up blood on Sasaki's knee. While below, he came down and swipped Sasaki off his legs. Then while Sasaki was in the air he elbowed him into the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:49 pm
"Gh!" Sasaki grunted as he felt himself smashed into the cold ground. He tried to get up.  

EddddyC

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:38 am
"Sasaki stop!" Kitsune cried out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:12 am
Kimimaru then kicked Sasaki before hr could get up. Sending him flying into a tree.  

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:19 pm
Rekai unwillingly watched Kimimaru and Sasaki's fight. It seemed it would have no end. He glanced at Kimimaru and saw bloodlust in his eyes.
"Kimimaru-sensei, I know you can defeat this demon of yours!" He called out, "I know that the real Kimimaru wouldn't be defeated as easily as this! You need to gain contol over yourself else this will never end!! I know you can do it, sensei!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:09 pm
"Gh!" SASAKI's hand flew to where he had just been kicked. He heard the splintering of the tree as he crashed into it and realized the Sachibi's montrous strenght. SASAKI got up and ran towards Kimimaru, disappearing and reappearing before him, his fist clenched. He threw a punch at his head. It seemed the advantage SASAKI had was his speed.  

EddddyC

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:11 pm
Sasaki reawakened as his punch connected. He put his hands on Kimimaru's shoulders, grasping him firmly. "K-Kimimaru! We have to stop this! S-Snap out of it, Kimi! I know you're stronger than this, man." He looked into his eyes.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff